Why not register?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1857 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 89, 90, 91, 92, 93

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:03 pm  Post subject: Re: Hello to new users! Feel free to introduce yourself here

The Devil, Probably

sorry..........

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:35 am  Post subject: Re: Hello to new users! Feel free to introduce yourself here
Request Territory

Request Territory
great site you all have here, long time horror fan from way back

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:57 pm  Post subject: Re: Hello to new users! Feel free to introduce yourself here

Site Admin
Hey randy!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:26 pm  Post subject: Re: Hello to new users! Feel free to introduce yourself here

The Ancient One
Hi, welcome!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:54 pm  Post subject: Re: Hello to new users! Feel free to introduce yourself here

The Ancient One
Hello. :beerchug:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:47 am  Post subject: Re: Hello to new users! Feel free to introduce yourself here
Request Territory

Request Territory
Just wanted to say a quick hallo. Just joined up and looking forward to getting stuck in.

Cheers

Larry

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 7:08 pm  Post subject: Re: Hello to new users! Feel free to introduce yourself here

The Ancient One
Howdy. :beerchug:

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 8:43 pm  Post subject: Re: Hello to new users! Feel free to introduce yourself here

The Ancient One
Oh, I missed this somehow, welcome Larry!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:59 am  Post subject: Re: Hello to new users! Feel free to introduce yourself here
Request Territory

Request Territory
I see I am the first person to post here for a long time? I hail from the beautiful harbor city of Sydney.

The simple truth is I am a spookie movie nut. Love anything with a supernatural theme.. also a good psycholocal thriller gets my heart pumping. Do not like blood thirsty, violent or gorey films.
I posted this 7 months ago and not one answer. I also asked whether I could set up a quiz. Again no reply. I felt alone and unwanted so I went elsewhere. I have decided to try again and have written another hello post. I hope I will be welcomed waemer than the last time. Can someone direct me to the regular forum so I can post.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:27 pm  Post subject: Re: Hello to new users! Feel free to introduce yourself here
Request Territory

Request Territory
Hi all. I officially joined yesterday . I am now retired and enjoy playing and chatting on forums. Have done for the past five years. I am from the sunny capital of Australia ..Sydney.. just kidding. that is Canberra. I love creating and playing online games and quizzes. I hope to do the same here. Call me spookie.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:42 pm  Post subject: Re: Hello to new users! Feel free to introduce yourself here

Site Admin
Sorry about the delay approving the posts, due to a massive spam attack I enabled mod approval for low post count users, but it seems nobody looked at the queue

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:54 am  Post subject: Re: Hello to new users! Feel free to introduce yourself here
Request Territory

Request Territory
Hi everyone!

I'm not new here but i came back after a long time. Real like caught up with me. Now i'm back at using emule for some rare content that can't find anywhere else

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:05 pm  Post subject: Re: Hello to new users! Feel free to introduce yourself here

The Ancient One
Welcome back. :beerchug:

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 1:38 am  Post subject: Re: Hello to new users! Feel free to introduce yourself here

Buried In The Backyard
Hello everybody! 8)

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 7:56 pm  Post subject: Re: Hello to new users! Feel free to introduce yourself here

The Ancient One
Welcome. :beerchug:

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 8:22 pm  Post subject: Re: Hello to new users! Feel free to introduce yourself here

The Ancient One
Welcome! :rock: :drunk:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:37 am  Post subject: Re: Hello to new users! Feel free to introduce yourself here
Request Territory

Request Territory
Hello :D