Why not register?

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2003 12:43 pm  Post subject: ShareReactor Forum is BACK! + News on Friday 13th UNCUT !!

The Devil, Probably
Quote:
Forum back online (02.10.2003 00:27:13) from Simon Moon
I just brought the fourm back online. For now it stays that way. Its not a whole lot faster, but i work on making that happen. For now i concentrate back on my work on the mainpage system.

Enjoy it while it lasts, Simon seems abit skeptical :roll:

And for those DVD-R junkies, some noble person is attempting to release ALL Friday 13th DVD-R's in the dvdr forum :shock:

Last edited by paul-scream22 on Thu Oct 02, 2003 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2003 1:10 pm  Post subject:

The Ancient One
Hooray, SR is good for non-horror releases. My poor family have been forced to exist on horror films for too long now LOL

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2003 1:38 pm  Post subject: Re: ShareReactor Forum is BACK!!!! For Now.....

Mod of the Living Dead
paul-scream22 wrote:

Enjoy it while it lasts, Simon seems abit skeptical :roll:

And for those DVD-R junkies, some noble person is attempting to release ALL Friday 13th DVD-R's in the dvdr forum :shock:

Bloody hell, I'm going to buy them ONLY when they're released uncut - actually - on that note is there a website that lists which DVDs (f13) are cut and which are uncut?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2003 2:03 pm  Post subject:

The Devil, Probably
Hey PC_Arcade!!!

Good to see you :mrgreen:

Anyway all the F13 dvd's are cut :shock: except with the new release of part 1 in itsw uncut glory!

If you go on any Friday 13th website you'll see petitions for paramount to release the uncut versions as they are being real d**kheads and not planning to!

Not even a box set :shock:

Hopefully with the HUGE success of Freddy Vs Jason, they'll see sense and see that they'll make money if they release spec eds of the F13s or a box set etc!

the only way to see them uncut is on pirate VHS of time codes / screeners from when they were first released!

Unfortunatly the Friday 13th series was a bit of a scape goat for the MPAA in America and they cut it heavily (even nudity) I think that some BBFC versions are longer than MPAA ones!!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2003 2:36 pm  Post subject:

Mod of the Living Dead
I thought they were :(

oh well, patience it is then ;)

Are ALL regions cut though (Japan for example?)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2003 3:25 pm  Post subject:

Dead But Dreaming
paul-scream22 wrote:
Hey PC_Arcade!!!

Good to see you :mrgreen:

Anyway all the F13 dvd's are cut :shock: except with the new release of part 1 in itsw uncut glory!

If you go on any Friday 13th website you'll see petitions for paramount to release the uncut versions as they are being real d**kheads and not planning to!

Not even a box set :shock:

Hopefully with the HUGE success of Freddy Vs Jason, they'll see sense and see that they'll make money if they release spec eds of the F13s or a box set etc!

the only way to see them uncut is on pirate VHS of time codes / screeners from when they were first released!

Unfortunatly the Friday 13th series was a bit of a scape goat for the MPAA in America and they cut it heavily (even nudity) I think that some BBFC versions are longer than MPAA ones!!

:!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:
I have to correct you paul.scream 22 - but those fuckers at paramount finally found a glimpse of intelligence and decided to release a FRIDAY the 13th - BOX SET and absolutely UNRATED! :D :D :D :D :D :D

The only bad news is that it'll be released at the end of 2004. :(

But it's hell worth the wait!!!!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

If you want You can read it for yourself at DvdFile.com: 21-09-2003
Rounding out today's news is the latest news from Camp Blood, er, the happy home of Jason Voorhees. At a special screening of the original Friday the 13th at Maniafest this past Friday, Paramount Home Entertainment representatives were on hand to officially announce an upcoming box set of the first eight Friday flicks. Details remain sketchy, but fans asking for uncut versions of the flicks may be in luck - Paramount is hard at work trying to locate the missing footage needed to reconstitute new cuts of the films. The set is currently due for release in the fourth quarter of next year, and Paramount is also considering releasing on DVD the Jason-less but fairly popular Friday the 13th television series that ran for three seasons in syndication in the late 80's. Watch this space for further updates.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2003 3:28 pm  Post subject:

The Devil, Probably
Nope! Sorry,

Up untill recently the only uncut friday 13th part 1 available was :

Asian VCD/Laserdisc (my vcd rip on the edonkey network) or
Pre-cert UK video (before the BBFC know what VHS tapes where!)

All other versions are cut, now some my be cut more than others but when your talking about full uncut then NO there is no version available any where.

Except as i said on pirate VHS tape :(

Before dvd/edonkey I used to be real into uncut VHS tapes and the last list I got from my usual supplier states :

Quote:
FRIDAY THE 13th(UNCUT)NOW WITH NEW FOOTAGE!
This is the classic that set the standard for the teenkill sub genre. In this summer camp slasher there are many imaginative murders done at a fairly fast pace. Includes all the effects by Tom Savini that were edited out proir to its release. Now with more gore than before, Pit Media has discovered and professionally edited in the new death of Annie, about 10 seconds of new gore!
Uncut from Japan.

FRIDAY THE 13TH 2 TV VERSION
A new edit of the classic, alternate dialogue and the kills are edited diffrent.
10/10

FRIDAY THE 13TH 3 TV VERSION
A new edit of the classic, alternate dialogue and the kills are edited diffrent.
10/10

FRIDAY THE 13TH 4 THE FINAL CHAPTER UNCUT
Featuring over 10 minutes of cut footage, more scenes with Tommy and the hitchhiker, a totally un-discovered scene with the teen-agers.
Also contains more gore. 8/10

FRIDAY THE 13TH 5 VERSION 2
Created for the overseas market, this version of F13th 5 contains new scenes and diffrent dialogue, also features more gore. The bottom of the screen reads VERSION 2 in bold white letters.
RARE 7/10

FRIDAY THE 13TH 5 TV VERSION
10/10

FRIDAY THE 13TH 6 UNCUT
Newly discovered dialogue, more gore and the Sheriff's death is totally diffrent. Composite print from the Theatrical version and the TV version.
8/10 UNCUT

JASON GOES TO HELL:THE FINAL FRIDAY UNCUT TIME CODED WORKPRINT
This version of Jason Goes to hell is the way the director intended it to be. Includes about 18 minutes of new footage, including a totally new character and a new kill scene. Contains original demon ending as well.
UNCUT Time Coded 8/10

FRIDAY THE 13TH Trailers 1-9
TV Spots, cable spots, TV footage, interveiws, behind the scenes, and alternate footage from the __TV versions of F13th 8 & Jason Goes to Hell + tons more!
RARE Quality varies, but mostly a 9/10

So you can see paramount MUST be sitting on a gold mine of alternative footage/versions of ALL the F13 films :evil:

:matrix: Image

@ rottenpopcorn, yeah I read/heard that :mrgreen: , so fingers crossed and that they do a good job, because the quality of the films on the stripped down dvds is excellent!!!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2003 4:15 pm  Post subject:

The Ancient One
good luck buying the f13 aeroplanes.... remember to use earplugg on the first trip or u will get jetlagged....

Last edited by d0c on Thu Oct 02, 2003 5:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2003 4:44 pm  Post subject:

The Devil, Probably
@ d0c - You're gonna have to be more specific :shock:

What ya on about ????

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2003 5:40 pm  Post subject:

The Ancient One
sorry wrong forum.....

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2003 6:06 pm  Post subject:

The Devil, Probably
err, i think i got f13 part 1 uncut.

'I thought it was obvious, you sillly girl.
I'm a monster. I do monstrous things.'

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2003 6:04 pm  Post subject:

Mod of the Living Dead
Is it just me, or is SR back down again :(

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2003 11:16 am  Post subject:

The Devil, Probably
Quote:
Forum fixes, part one of three (11.10.2003 01:25:07) from Simon Moon
Ok, firts part is done. The mails work again. You can register again, you can get notifies, you can let the system send your password and other stuff that required working mail functions.
IF your account is currently suspended becasue you changed emailadress, PLEASE HOLD YOUR BREATH! We did not forget you. There soon comes the second fix part, with THAT we will be able to help you. I will post again news and tell you here how to get it fixed asap. or now just stay calm please :)

Next will be a fix on some of the forum scripts, so we have a "cleaner" base again. Currently its not as clean as it could be, but secure. With that we can fix those approx 500 accounts that are not active but have posts in them. I have no timeline for that but we work as fast as we can.

Looks like their on the way to fixing the forum!!! It's still pretty stable for me only get "Critical Error" message occasionally and a refresh gets me back in :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2003 9:30 pm  Post subject:
Request Territory

Request Territory
Simon is a jackass, now the forums gone again unless the user community PAYS to fund new equipment. WTF :matrix:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2003 9:34 pm  Post subject:

Mod of the Living Dead
Bruce Campbell wrote:
Simon is a jackass, now the forums gone again unless the user community PAYS to fund new equipment. WTF :matrix:

Yeah just saw that :(
The forum redirects to http://www.sharereactor.com/donateforum.php.

I'm not really sure what to make of that to be honest, as a releaser my first reaction is "fuck 'em" I REALLY don't see why they should PROFIT from the works of the community (even though they helped to create it), but as a regular user of SR I'll be sorry to see it go :(

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2003 9:46 pm  Post subject:
Request Territory

Request Territory
I was one of the earliest members over there, the way I see it everyone will probly go to filenexus, SR just hesn't been the same since most of the original crew walked away. As far as Simon goes he'll just start ranting about not profitting and that it cost him alot to run SR, blah blah etc... That guy thinks he's the end all and be all of filesharing sites, meanwhile the SR mainpage has just been going further down hill by the day :cry:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2003 10:01 pm  Post subject:

The Devil, Probably
ah, shit happens.
i like sharereactor. it would be bad to see it go, but i can understand if it costed too much to keep up. dude probably spends a good part of his day working on it, maybe the rewards arent as good as when it was started, specially with all the bitching and problems with thier site.
i still got to chuckle when a site like that wants to charge money to use it, may as well just pay for the software/movies/music if you have to pay to use the site(though im sure paying to use the site would be a fraction of a percentile of the money it would cost to pay for all the files most of its visitors get).

'I thought it was obvious, you sillly girl.
I'm a monster. I do monstrous things.'

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2003 4:08 am  Post subject:

The Devil, Probably
Looks like they are getting their money. :D Guess the plan is working.

It is sad what has happened. I remember what it use to be like. Lots of links and lots of info would be lost if they went under.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2003 4:41 am  Post subject:
a member of the recently deceased

a member of the recently deceased
Location: Hell ___________________________ ------ Horror Dealer ------
Fuck that shit.
I won't pay for a forum. :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2003 5:12 pm  Post subject:

The Devil, Probably
Now the forums gone :( :( :(

What are all the people on there going to do. Will they all flood to fileheaven???

Where will the people who release all the quality relases (PC games,software,divx,screeners etc) go?

Still, we have fileheaven !!!