Why not register?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 193 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:54 pm  Post subject: Re: How many old school members left?

The Ancient One
Wow, didn't know Dead Donkey had that old "old school members" :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:53 am  Post subject: Re: How many old school members left?

The Devil, Probably
:beerchug:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:52 am  Post subject: Re: How many old school members left?

Demon Of The Abyss
Wow, memories.

Is eMule still going?
Sideloaded Kodi on an AFTV and it suits my needs, legal as well because it doesn't upload :) Not so good for the file hosters though ;)

Some old memories in this thread, and kudos to Spud for still keeping this going. You still in Spain?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:45 pm  Post subject: Re: How many old school members left?

Site Admin
Quote:
legal as well because it doesn't upload

ahaha... keep thinking that :D

Yes, I'm still in Spain.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:52 am  Post subject: Re: How many old school members left?

The Devil, Probably
Hi!
I love that this site is still (kinda) going!
This place was like a second home for me back in the day, spending many hours drinking and smoking in front of my computer, ripping til dawn!
I don't make many friends online, basically this place and sbig, so I feel bad I faded away from it. I went to torrents mostly :shrug: then kinda
stopped downloading for awhile, connections being iffy, living situations being iffy, drinking being far too fun, you know how it goes.
Anyway, I am over two years booze-free, and I live in LA California, toking the best bud, hiking the beautiful mountains, hanging at the beach,
going to all the awesome indie theaters (like QTs own New Bev!), it pretty much rules except for how motherfucking expensive it is!!!

ImageImageImage
Malibu ---- Santa Monica ---- Me toking near the Hollywood sign you can sorta see in the back. (sorry the world is sideways when in Hollywood)

Anyway, sorry for the unsolicited life story, you all rock and I hope everyone is well! I would love to see what you all are up to!

:beerchug: :watchingyou: :rock: 8)

instagram: solikecoolandstuff (if you are into that)

I may try again to get emule to work for me, and try to grab some old files lol

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:09 pm  Post subject: Re: How many old school members left?

Will Tear Your Soul Apart
Warms my heart that this thread and site is still going. And better than a microwave does other people's.

So many awesome movies, so many good memories, even of people who hated my hat. Some drunk reading, maybe posting, definitely lots of drunk fun watching the aforementioned awesome movies. Arguing over Kitkat ice cream. That kind of stuff.

Wish I was old school enough (gotta pay some respect to the original thread idea), but I'm just old. I only joined after maybe 2 years after it started and that was only after I clicked about all the movies on the front page. Not a lurker though. Hate bugs.

Is there still a front page? Was there ever a front page? Why am I randomly posting here, that's a better question :outsider: .

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:09 pm  Post subject: Re: How many old school members left?

Blood Sucking Freak
Ive just remember to pass by nd say Hello.

is emule still working?, just got away from dwl's even on torrentz, fileshare and soo on.

where you can rip now?

:) :rock:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:15 pm  Post subject: Re: How many old school members left?

Site Admin
I haven't used it in many years, I use nttp (newsgroups) still :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:18 pm  Post subject: Re: How many old school members left?

The Ancient One
Mine's still on 24/7. :)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:46 pm  Post subject: Re: How many old school members left?

Blood Sucking Freak
newsgroup through grabit?

is there any link tutorial for noob oldschool back on work?

emule doesnt move.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:44 pm  Post subject: Re: How many old school members left?

The Devil, Probably
emule works

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:38 am  Post subject: Re: How many old school members left?

Lunatic Of Gods Creation
hi guys i am still around just retired tho glad to see spud still keep this site alive its been a long time lol not sure if i still have movies around still but they probly been upgraded to something new well i'll be around catch ya on the flip side

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:48 pm  Post subject: Re: How many old school members left?

Site Admin
I was just copying some of your rips around the other day and wondered where you got to :beerchug: