Why not register?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 4:19 pm  Post subject:

The Devil, Probably
EvilDeadlyImmortal wrote:
I think it's cause of the files you're downloading that you have such MediaDefender IPs blocked. Cause me, when I run uTorrent, I have some Anti-P2P compagny that appear in my PG2 log that doesn't appear when i'm only running eMule, and since i'm not using uTorrent so much as before, it maybe the answer why I don't have those MediaDefender IPs. :roll:

That sounds understandable.

EvilDeadlyImmortal wrote:
So, are you guys running a Torrent Client or just eMule... ?

I personally only use eMule. Very rarely I use the built-in Opera torrent client - if I happen to find a useful torrent file.

Image Image Image Image Image Image

Next release will be: La Cité Des Entfants Perdu (1995) + Making Of (Status: working on the subtitles)
Last release was: Svengali (1931)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 4:31 pm  Post subject:

Master Of The Dead Donkey
Using Torrent Client : I don't really like it either, but sometimes it's usefull for some rare shit that we can bring it here, like I've did with ''Tales From The Cryptkeeper'', ''Friday The 13th : The Series'' and like LeFrog did with ''The Munsters Season 2'' etc...

And about those MediaDefender IPs in PG2, i've check my ipfilter of eMule, and I have some of those MediaDefender. Check out this picture, and let me know is it alright, or i'm missing something here. :? I'm using ipfilter v0126 + pipfilter + ipfilter rev076. So at least, my eMule is blocking those range of MediaDefender IPs !! :P

Last edited by EvilDeadlyImmortal on Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:37 pm  Post subject:

The Devil, Probably
Those MediaDefender hits appear even without any P2P program running :evil: Doesn't matter if i'm running uTorrent or MorphXT

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 8:44 pm  Post subject:

So, i'm better take those IPs Range from my ipfilter and put them in a .txt and add this in my List Manager of PG2. But, the question is, is the IPs Range from my ipfilter.dat are pretty the same from those that you get on your PG2 ? It doesn't seem if I look to your picture, so i'm gonna put the 38.107.161.233 in my .txt file too. Is there more IPs Range from MediaDefender that you can see in your PG2 ? please...

Thanks in advance :beerchug:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 9:32 pm  Post subject:

The Ancient One
I'm using eMule only, just occasionally I use Bitlord.

I didn't notice an increase, and the traffic is moderate. Sometimes nothing for a while, then two, three times per minute.

I have this IP for Media Defender in my PG: 38.107.161.244

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 9:41 pm  Post subject:

Alright, thanks buddy, i'll put those IPs in a .txt file to add on my PG2. I'll let you know if I see something in my PG2 after. :wink:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 5:32 am  Post subject:

I've just found something in PG2. Maybe it's just a luck this time or i'm too stupid to have realize that before, but i've been able to update the P2P list of peerguardian.sourceforge.net/lists/p2p.php. This is the first time i've been able to update that list since 2006. There is a Topic in the Pheonix Labs forum that said that the Level1.zip list replace the P2P one, cause many people are unable to update it anymore. Well, here's how i've been able to update it, i've just to disable PG2 before updating my lists... :

1-Open PG2 (da!)
2-Right click on the PG2 icon in your system tray (where the time/date are)
3-Click on DISABLE
4-Now, go to the main window and click on Update
5-Check if the P2P lists is updating now, if not, retry and after two or three times, if it doesn't, well, i'm the lucky one or I don't understand anything ! :wacky:

Here's a picture of my successfull update of the P2P lists. (and sorry but I didn't think about taking the time/date in my system tray in my screen, but trust me, i've just done it ten minutes ago :wink: )

Last edited by EvilDeadlyImmortal on Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:43 am  Post subject:

The Ancient One
Yup there is such a button, but updating usually won't work since the server seems to be tottaly exhausted. I wrote this in my post where I explain how you can update from your own personal server. :roll:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 5:55 pm  Post subject:

There is something way stranger here that i've just check out. In my Verbose, I can see those line, and this goes on and on and one again and again... i've never realize that before, probably because they were not there. So, is this ok or not ? Or i'm just too paranoid ! :mrgreen:

The IPs number are **** for privacy

12/6/2007 6:20:57: '[HHAH].Evil.Deadly.Immortal. «MorphXT 10.3»' has failed the secure identification, V2 State: 0
12/6/2007 6:24:31: Warning: Found matching client, to a currently connected client: [HHAH].Evil.Deadly.Immortal. «MorphXT 10.3» (**.***.**.**) and [FunnyNick] Lovely Guinea Pig (79.178.**.**)
12/6/2007 6:24:32: '[HHAH].Evil.Deadly.Immortal. «MorphXT 10.3»' has failed the secure identification, V2 State: 0
12/6/2007 6:24:32: Client '[HHAH].Evil.Deadly.Immortal. «MorphXT 10.3»' and '[FunnyNick] Lovely Guinea Pig' have the same hash or IP - removed 'Both'
12/6/2007 6:25:21: '[HHAH].Evil.Deadly.Immortal. «MorphXT 10.3»' has failed the secure identification, V2 State: 0
12/6/2007 6:25:23: Warning: Found matching client, to a currently connected client: [HHAH].Evil.Deadly.Immortal. «MorphXT 10.3» (84.108.***.**) and [HHAH].Evil.Deadly.Immortal. «MorphXT 10.3» (89.138.***.**)
12/6/2007 6:25:23: '[HHAH].Evil.Deadly.Immortal. «MorphXT 10.3»' has failed the secure identification, V2 State: 0
12/6/2007 6:25:23: Client '[HHAH].Evil.Deadly.Immortal. «MorphXT 10.3»' and '[HHAH].Evil.Deadly.Immortal. «MorphXT 10.3»' have the same hash or IP - removed 'Both'
12/6/2007 6:25:42: Warning: Found matching client, to a currently connected client: [HHAH].Evil.Deadly.Immortal. «MorphXT 10.3» (84.94.***.**) and [HHAH].Evil.Deadly.Immortal. «MorphXT 10.3» (84.108.***.*)
12/6/2007 6:25:42: '[HHAH].Evil.Deadly.Immortal. «MorphXT 10.3»' has failed the secure identification, V2 State: 0
12/6/2007 6:29:53: '[HHAH].Evil.Deadly.Immortal. «MorphXT 10.3»' has failed the secure identification, V2 State: 0
12/6/2007 6:30:11: Warning: Found matching client, to a currently connected client: {wfio} GOOP.Co.iL [CgEYcj] (84.228.***.***) and [HHAH].Evil.Deadly.Immortal. «MorphXT 10.3» (80.230.***.***)
12/6/2007 6:30:18: Client '{wfio} GOOP.Co.iL [CgEYcj]' and '[HHAH].Evil.Deadly.Immortal. «MorphXT 10.3»' have the same hash or IP - removed 'Both'
12/6/2007 6:33:53: Warning: Found matching client, to a currently connected client: [HHAH].Evil.Deadly.Immortal. «MorphXT 10.3» (89.139.***.**) and [FunnyNick] Lovely Guinea Pig (89.0.***.**)
12/6/2007 6:34:03: '[HHAH].Evil.Deadly.Immortal. «MorphXT 10.3»' has failed the secure identification, V2 State: 0
12/6/2007 6:34:08: Client '[HHAH].Evil.Deadly.Immortal. «MorphXT 10.3»' and '[FunnyNick] Lovely Guinea Pig' have the same hash or IP - removed 'Both'

So, same Hash has an another Client with different username... I don't understand this... please explain to my little shitty brain ! :wink: :lol:

My IP begin with 67.68.**.** so, this is not me in the lists ! (I think)

Last edited by EvilDeadlyImmortal on Fri Dec 07, 2007 12:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:05 pm  Post subject:

The Devil, Probably
I could imagine that the "X and Y have the same hash or IP" message is caused by a buggy eMule modification. This modification might have created the same hash (but the hash should be unique) and this is detected and not allowed by the server so it removed both of you.

Am I close? :wink:

Next release will be: La Cité Des Entfants Perdu (1995) + Making Of (Status: working on the subtitles)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 12:12 am  Post subject:

But why it remove me, and I don't have this IP, my IP begin with 67.68.***** so... ??????

Anyway, I know i'm paranoid, so nevermind and thanks for the answer ! :wink:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 7:19 am  Post subject:

The Ancient One
It says
Quote:
same hash OR IP
. The hash is calculated by the server and not the client and should be unique. What server were you connected to?

Btw. when you google "Warning: Found matching client, to a currently connected client" you'll find some posts where people had the same problem. It says something about SNAT...

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 12:11 pm  Post subject:

I wasn't connected to any servers buddy, only to the KAD !! :P

Anyway, it's not a big deal, it's just ''strange'' !!! :lol: How can other peoples have the same name as me but with different IP (and no ones had my real IP). So, if it's some Nick Thieft, it begin to have a lot of those Nick Thieft on eMule ! :wacky:

Thanks again ! :beerchug:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 10:26 am  Post subject:
Request Territory

Request Territory
Might be another leecher mod type thing, or it could be a bug in your emule mod.

Like the stuff above, people thing emule has a hardfixed credit system, and by imitating someone elses userhash, they can offset their leeching, or gain community advantages. Normally emule calculates how much much data has been transferred between a client and yourself, and uses this information to allow some quicker through your queue.

It gets annoying, but there have always been people trying to exploit emule, even to the point of getting people to pay for its use by buying up emule domains etc.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:48 pm  Post subject:

Thanks for the informations ArgGrr :wink:

And yeah, after making some research myself, i've found that there is such thing like a ''Mod thieft'' feature in some leecher mod, just like ''Nick thieft'' and other thieft features like that... :cry:

It's sad how some peoples can't understand the value of a community... anyway :evil:

Enjoy your stay btw !!! :beerchug:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 7:29 pm  Post subject:

The Devil, Probably
While searching for the reason of my low upload speed I came across this eMule setting which is available in the eMule XtremeMod.

Looks like just what you need if you want to punish the nick thieves.
"Nick- / Moddiebe" setting is set to "Reduziere Score" (= reduce score) by default.

:beerchug:

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 4:20 pm  Post subject: Re: Strange thing on eMule...

The Devil, Probably
Spotted a "Nick Thief" recently:

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 12:25 am  Post subject: Re: Strange thing on eMule...

HHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA man, if only I was reporting EVERY Nick Thieft I've found in my queue in the last months, you would be down... Man, over 30-40 Nick Thieft, MINIMUM, and i'm not kidding ! If I had taken screenshot everytime I've saw between 5-10 Nick Thieft each week, this post would had too much picture in it !!! :wacky: :o :roll: :googley:

But, you know what, i've figure out something, just installed and use some 'good' mod, with many Anti-this, Anti-that features, and obviously Anti-Nick Thieft feature, and so on... It's really better like this, for me, cause man i'm seeding files that are rare in the horror genre, and I feel sick to see some kind of asshole who don't have a life to take everything that mostly i'm the only seeder and go away, and never come back to share it for others peoples.... god damnit man !!! :evil: Anyway, those leecher and those from the Israel world, f**k them all !!! They will never understand anything in this concept...
:roll: :suicide:

Anyway, sorry buddy about that little drama, I had to get this off for a long time... :D :lol:

But check out those great features that I have in the two mods i'm using, beside that they also have MANY great features too. StulleMule (that have many great feature of the MorphXT mod) and the new one i've just found, ScarAngel (looks like it's gonna be great too, didn't try it cause I have Xtreme right now running, but I will soon close it and open ScarAngel). Xtreme is a great mod, with many Anti features but I don't like him, I really love MorphXT and his PowerShare feature and all that stuff, so that's why I've downloader ScarAngel (and why i'm using StulleMule too !) so... And ScarAngel got all the essential feature that Xtreme have too, so it's like Xtreme + MorphXT together but better (well, it's seems like... and ScarAngel got the antileech.dll too like Xtreme) I'll see soon :P :twisted:

Image Image

And now i'm looking foreward for the new 0.49a version of those two mod, hope it will be soon, cause if you didn't knew, the KAD protocol have been HEAVILY updated, for the best, more secure, more stable, Obfuscation Protocol for it and so on...
:beerchug:

Last edited by EvilDeadlyImmortal on Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 9:16 pm  Post subject: Re: Strange thing on eMule...

The Devil, Probably
You've got to love the mule. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 1:14 am  Post subject: Re: Strange thing on eMule...

The Devil, Probably
RedVeil wrote:
You've got to love the mule. :mrgreen:

+1 :mrgreen: