Why not register?

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:22 pm  Post subject:

The Ancient One
antropomorphic wrote:
elchupacabra wrote:
You have to give credit to the real author and at least say that your work is based upon his/her work. :matrix:

you mean like ask around who ripped the movie YOU decided to verify & give him all the credit in that post or collection you're making?? I don't see that happening either

Thanks for the support elchupacabra :D

If you want to play that game antro, find someone who doesnt as if you check the collection, all known rippers are credited.
As for verify, how so? Check my 'anyone interested' post & search mule for those 32 films & good luck on finding them. I bring almost all my releases from winmx.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:26 pm  Post subject:

Lunatic Of Gods Creation
ok, ok I get your point; you're just gonna be stubborn bout this till the end
stuff will always be moved around by someone (I know my stuff does), if we can't live with it, we shouldn't post em in the first place

I'm not gonna involve myself anymore here :wink:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:30 pm  Post subject:

The Devil, Probably
Yep, stealing is really low. Should I ever learn that someone steals a collection or a release I ban him at once from my site. ;-)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:31 pm  Post subject:

The Ancient One
antropomorphic wrote:
ok, here's the deal: pure will remove it & you'll put it up again

As was discussed a few times on SBIG, I agree that Troma is more SBIG than here & I said I would port it over when its complete which it isnt & whilst I'm working away it wont get completed.

The FHC is far more complete than the collection suggests but I will not post it on SBIG or even update the one on here until I've had time to complete it.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 12:07 am  Post subject:

The Devil, Probably
BadBugs wrote:
Read your pm then as I sent it hours ago & yes, delete it as its not your work!

Already done when i first read your pm and before you have typed this message :lol:

And it was pretty obvious it wasn't my work cause every part that contained your posts where're quoted like [quote='badbugs"][/quote] This plus i clearly stated it was YOUR collection, i can't see how i didn't give you credit.

And no there's no need to give me the FHCB data (yeah i know like if you would still hand it to me) cause that was the point i quoted your posts, i was gonna redo them and so there was/is little need for the data :wink:

BadBugs wrote:
I'm pissed off coz I was never asked or told about this before or after it happened & it is against HHAH rules that I quoted above & Pure knew this as he also makes collections.

Yes, i have read the rules, but that was when i first registered so i don;t recall them each by each. :wink:

Anyway to end this all from my side, your point is taken, it's your 'right' if you wanna see it deleted, and like i already mentioned it's deleted :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 12:20 am  Post subject:

The Ancient One
pure wrote:
And no there's no need to give me the FHCB data (yeah i know like if you would still hand it to me)

Did you ask for it? Don't assume stuff coz thats what seems to have caused you to do this.
I'm working away a lot since just before xmas contracting 12hrs/7days which is new to me but obviously whilst away I cant do what I can do here at home. I'm pretty sure if you'd asked I would have passed it over coz I know that time is something I dont have a lot of just now.
Youre a fool Pure, all you had to do was ask, but youre right, I don't feel like giving it to you right now. Can't believe how mad you got me by doing this. :thumbsdown:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 2:01 pm  Post subject:

Site Admin
I think this might be appropriate to take to pms ;)

I would suggest to people to ask before copying and pasting people's posts, especially if its something that will have taken hours of someone's time which is often the case with collections. Its low, you risk pissing someone off and just come off as a leech, even if that's not your intentions.

PMs for private matters please. :)