Why not register?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 248 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:25 pm  Post subject: Re: What Do You Have Lined Up Ready To Rip?

The Devil, Probably
Ok, here is my contribution.

@Slayer: There is a "Day of the Warrior" rip on the mule which is approximately 800 MBs. I do not share it any longer as it had a share ration over 1500% from me. :googley: The rip is quite good.

Here are some movies that I am bringing to the site. I am not ripping them, just grabbing and posting them then:
- Terrorvision
- Spookies
- The Lamp (aka The Outing)
- The Brain

Image Image Image Image Image Image

Next release will be: La Cité Des Entfants Perdu (1995) + Making Of (Status: working on the subtitles)
Last release was: Svengali (1931)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 9:32 pm  Post subject: Re: What Do You Have Lined Up Ready To Rip?

The Ancient One
OK, might be good, but I'm thinking about doing them in 1/3s.

Spookies is already on this site, and I have The Lamp (The Outing) on DVD. If you think the rip is not good enough, I can add it to my list.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 1:24 am  Post subject: Re: What Do You Have Lined Up Ready To Rip?

The Practice Girl
Location: Back in the glistening folds of Barbara Bush's Twat
Yeah, to my recollection the existing rip for the lamp is very LQ...Would like another please. :mrgreen: Terrorvision was released here to...can't remember the quality though.I beleive it's a VHS rip.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:41 am  Post subject: Re: What Do You Have Lined Up Ready To Rip?

The Devil, Probably
Ah, I see. I didn't happen to find them when I last searched the site - strange. Anyhow, the Lamp rip will perhaps be the LQ that you mentioned. :(
The Brain has only a few sources so it will take time to grab that one. I will compare the quality of the rips to the existing ones though and post them when the once I download look better.

Next release will be: La Cité Des Entfants Perdu (1995) + Making Of (Status: working on the subtitles)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:09 pm  Post subject: Re: What Do You Have Lined Up Ready To Rip?

The Ancient One
RedVeil wrote:
Anyhow, the Lamp rip will perhaps be the LQ that you mentioned. :(

I can make a new rip if you like.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:56 pm  Post subject: Re: What Do You Have Lined Up Ready To Rip?

The Ancient One
I think this thread is a great idea and needs to organized. :googley:

What about updating the first post with the rips we can expect? What about splitting the rips up alphabetically?

Things I'm going to rip:

- Prince Of Darkness (1/3 DVD)
- Leprechaun 1 (1/3 DVD)
- House 1 Extras (trailers & making-of)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:15 pm  Post subject: Re: What Do You Have Lined Up Ready To Rip?

The Ancient One
I'm also gonna rip stuff for SBiG, like "To The Limit" with Anna Nicole Smith. I take it only a few will be interested in it here, so check back overthere from time to time too.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:25 pm  Post subject: Re: What Do You Have Lined Up Ready To Rip?

The Ancient One
If I rip anything, doesnt matter what (Bo' Selecta anyone?) I'll post it on here somewhere coz this is my haunt & then I post it on other sites.
Maybe thats just 1 of my many quirks :shadey: :suicide:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:44 pm  Post subject: Re: What Do You Have Lined Up Ready To Rip?

The Ancient One
Hehe, you're sweet. DD is my haunt too, and when I have a rip ready I have posted it in here always. I'm just planning on making many bad movie rips, of which I think nobody here is interested.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:53 pm  Post subject: Re: What Do You Have Lined Up Ready To Rip?

The Devil, Probably
Slayer wrote:
... I'm just planning on making many bad movie rips, of which I think nobody here is interested.

How kind of you. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:02 pm  Post subject: Re: What Do You Have Lined Up Ready To Rip?

The Ancient One
I did that especially for you, because you're special :mrgreen:

No seriously, if you guys really want films like "Baywatch Hawaiian Wedding", "Skyscraper" or "Panic at Malibu Pier" then I will post them here as well of course. I just thought you lot didn't.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:50 pm  Post subject: Re: What Do You Have Lined Up Ready To Rip?

The Devil, Probably
Slayer wrote:
OK, might be good, but I'm thinking about doing them in 1/3s.

Spookies is already on this site, and I have The Lamp (The Outing) on DVD. If you think the rip is not good enough, I can add it to my list.

Yes please!! I would like to have a good HQ rip of that movie. :beerchug:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:32 pm  Post subject: Re: What Do You Have Lined Up Ready To Rip?

The Ancient One
Well, read this.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:32 am  Post subject: Re: What Do You Have Lined Up Ready To Rip?

The Devil, Probably
Slayer wrote:
Well, read this.

Well, please have a look at the DVD and report back what you experienced. :wink:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:04 pm  Post subject: Re: What Do You Have Lined Up Ready To Rip?

The Ancient One
RedVeil wrote:
Slayer wrote:
Well, read this.

Well, please have a look at the DVD and report back what you experienced. :wink:

Well, OK, but I think it's gonna turn out like I said.

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 10:00 am  Post subject: Re: What Do You Have Lined Up Ready To Rip?

The Ancient One
*snip*

Last edited by elchupacabra on Sun May 18, 2008 6:37 pm, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 1:51 pm  Post subject: Re: What Do You Have Lined Up Ready To Rip?

The Devil, Probably
I will soon get down to rip "Ravenous - Deleted Scenes" and "What Waits Below". You could add those to the list. :beerchug:
Good job, by the way!

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 4:50 pm  Post subject: Re: What Do You Have Lined Up Ready To Rip?

The Practice Girl
Quote:
If you don't mind I would like to take over this thread. It makes no sense if the list is not kept up to date:

So here it is ("rip by" doesn't necessarily mean the movie is ripped by that person)...

Hey man, if your committed on keeping this up then I am sure it can be arranged on having it at least stickified for you so no one has to look for it. :wink:

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 5:03 pm  Post subject: Re: What Do You Have Lined Up Ready To Rip?

The Practice Girl
99 women will be at least one of the next ones we release.I'll get back to you on the others coming up next.Unless there is a request for a particular one.

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 10:45 pm  Post subject: Re: What Do You Have Lined Up Ready To Rip?

The Ancient One
This one can be removed: Deadly Eyes (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0083801/) (rip by Slayer)

I released it several weeks ago.

Good job on the list, thanks chupa! :beerchug: