Why not register?

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:48 pm  Post subject: Pot/ Stoned stories! Post Em ERE'!

Dead But Dreaming
Hey dudes im super stoned. Listening to frank zappa. Trying to enjoy my day off. Today im going to add 600 gigs of horror to my WD external!!!

Im back duders, now lets share stories and ill get downloading again!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:01 pm  Post subject: Re: Pot/ Stoned stories! Post Em ERE'!

The Devil, Probably
Why do stoners always feel the need to tell everybody about their 'adventures'? :?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:23 pm  Post subject: Re: Pot/ Stoned stories! Post Em ERE'!

Lunatic Of Gods Creation
dude...I once smoked a big fat joint and then...uhhh...then...errr...no...wait...dude...what?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:31 pm  Post subject: Re: Pot/ Stoned stories! Post Em ERE'!

Site Admin
I smoked a chicken once... not quite a nice as nandos though :(

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:04 am  Post subject: Re: Pot/ Stoned stories! Post Em ERE'!

Lunatic Of Gods Creation
Dude, stoners do next to nothing while stoned. Booze, now that's where the retarded adventures begin.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:59 pm  Post subject: Re: Pot/ Stoned stories! Post Em ERE'!

Demon Of The Abyss
I´m too stoned to write anything here... sorry guys!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:38 am  Post subject: Re: Pot/ Stoned stories! Post Em ERE'!

Dead But Dreaming
Chadman wrote:
Dude, stoners do next to nothing while stoned. Booze, now that's where the retarded adventures begin.

To bad the drunk people cant stop drinking/being annoying or fighting. And the stoned people eat food...

And no one has ever died from weed ever...

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:36 pm  Post subject: Re: Pot/ Stoned stories! Post Em ERE'!

Mod of the Living Dead
:suicide:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:35 pm  Post subject: Re: Pot/ Stoned stories! Post Em ERE'!

The Ancient One
Weed is my alcohol. :rock:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 10:20 pm  Post subject: Re: Pot/ Stoned stories! Post Em ERE'!

The Ancient One
Afraid I, like many other stoners, tend not to actually do alot, but we do have some awesome chats. None of which I can be arsed to type here.

I do tend to avoid technical work though, one time I deleted my entire movie collection. Another time I decided to format a mates HDD without creating back ups of data before hand. The best of it was he only needed updated sound drivers. He was not a very happy bunny.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:41 pm  Post subject: Re: Pot/ Stoned stories! Post Em ERE'!

Lunatic Of Gods Creation
I deleted a saved game of Star Wars Episode 3 for the Xbox. Game was shit, anyways, so who cares.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:54 am  Post subject: Re: Pot/ Stoned stories! Post Em ERE'!

Servant Of The Dead Donkey
I myself, like to clean and do boring tasks while stoned, sort coupons, re-organize my dvds and do art--I am most creative when stoned--ask Oberon--the minute I get a bag---look out--art supplies everywhere......I only get sleepy and lazy while smoking late at night. I do however get some powerful munchies.......(best said in Haggis' voice from Pumpkinhead....) :jesus:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:38 pm  Post subject: Re: Pot/ Stoned stories! Post Em ERE'!

The Ancient One
The munchies are unreal, the stuff I eat is fairly amusing if you could see me. I am fairly compact, and slim with it. You would not believe that amount of stuff could fit in.

I do not get creative, but I certainly do see the world in a different light, everything seems to fit in place. I appreciate why the good and bad has to happen. Hard to explain really.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:10 pm  Post subject: Re: Pot/ Stoned stories! Post Em ERE'!

I know what you mean Taks, I put on 5 pounds every time I am holding and then lose it all when the bag is gone...lol. It definitely gives me a better attitude all the way around--it is usually the only time I am particularly lively or social and not angry at something....Oberon's home is definitely more friendly when I am packing!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:42 pm  Post subject: Re: Pot/ Stoned stories! Post Em ERE'!

The Ancient One
Oberon's Female wrote:
I know what you mean Taks, I put on 5 pounds every time I am holding and then lose it all when the bag is gone...lol. It definitely gives me a better attitude all the way around--it is usually the only time I am particularly lively or social and not angry at something....Oberon's home is definitely more friendly when I am packing!

Holy shit, first bag woman and now you. Why the fuck do I have so much in common with females? Must be why the bitches adore me.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:39 pm  Post subject: Re: Pot/ Stoned stories! Post Em ERE'!

TaKYoN wrote:
Oberon's Female wrote:

Holy shit, first bag woman and now you. Why the fuck do I have so much in common with females? Must be why the bitches adore me.

lol.....Well Taks, I do hear you are the lady's man on the board (though I know you belong to bag woman....) I think bag woman and I are probably special bitches....but it could also be your irresistible charm --You are like the Cary Grant of grue..... :wink:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:52 pm  Post subject: Re: Pot/ Stoned stories! Post Em ERE'!

The Ancient One
Oberon's Female wrote:
I think bag woman and I are probably special bitches....

You wouldn't be here if you weren't.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:39 pm  Post subject: Re: Pot/ Stoned stories! Post Em ERE'!

The Ancient One
Indeed, they are certainly honoured.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:35 am  Post subject: Re: Pot/ Stoned stories! Post Em ERE'!

Awwww....you guys.... :beerchug: :rock:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:25 am  Post subject: Re: Pot/ Stoned stories! Post Em ERE'!

Lunatic Of Gods Creation
Oberon's Female wrote:
TaKYoN wrote:
Oberon's Female wrote:

lol.....Well Taks, I do hear you are the lady's man on the board (though I know you belong to bag woman....) I think bag woman and I are probably special bitches....but it could also be your irresistible charm --You are like the Cary Grant of grue..... :wink:

:lol: the Cary Grant of grue...didn't he like to swing both ways...I mean like a goddamn fudgepacker? Explains a lot why them bitches adore you TaK...here have a steelplated buttplug...and a nice fat whitewidow joint :wink: