Why not register?

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:42 am  Post subject: Re: Pot/ Stoned stories! Post Em ERE'!

Servant Of The Dead Donkey
Quote:
:lol: the Cary Grant of grue...didn't he like to swing both ways...I mean like a goddamn fudgepacker? Explains a lot why them bitches adore you TaK...here have a steelplated buttplug...and a nice fat whitewidow joint :wink:

Ummm...first, can I get some of that white widow :lol: --it's been a long time since Amsterdam...
and second---I think you are right about Cary Grant--how about the Johnny Depp of the dead donkey set... :mrgreen: I am pretty sure he avoids the packing of fudge..... :watchingyou:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 3:02 pm  Post subject: Re: Pot/ Stoned stories! Post Em ERE'!

The Ancient One
vermin wrote:
:lol: the Cary Grant of grue...didn't he like to swing both ways...I mean like a goddamn fudgepacker? Explains a lot why them bitches adore you TaK...here have a steelplated buttplug...and a nice fat whitewidow joint :wink:

The joint is a semi-permanent feature. The butt plug is now history, talk about rubbing me up the wrong way LOL

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 3:03 pm  Post subject: Re: Pot/ Stoned stories! Post Em ERE'!

The Ancient One
Oh, and just so you guys know, no fudge packing goes on here. Not really into manual labour, more of a skilled man myself. :wink:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 3:39 pm  Post subject: Re: Pot/ Stoned stories! Post Em ERE'!

The Devil, Probably
:lol:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:11 pm  Post subject: Re: Pot/ Stoned stories! Post Em ERE'!

Lunatic Of Gods Creation
Oberon's Female wrote:
Quote:
Ummm...first, can I get some of that white widow :lol: --it's been a long time since Amsterdam...
and second---I think you are right about Cary Grant--how about the Johnny Depp of the dead donkey set... :mrgreen: I am pretty sure he avoids the packing of fudge..... :watchingyou:

*smoked all the whitewidow...but I've also got some pretty sweet northernlight

**Johnny Depp is way too feminine...I'd say more kinda like Grizzly Adams :P

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:33 pm  Post subject: Re: Pot/ Stoned stories! Post Em ERE'!

:D
I just did a spit take when I saw that photo---you got me there....I forgot about his Michael Jackson impersonation.... :suicide:
Northernlight will do just as well....I ain't picky!
Grizzly Adams...Vermin, you are either highly informed (no pun intended) or somewhere close to as old as me to remember Grizzly Adams....
It's funny...I can't think of anyone else to compare Taks to--I am not usually a fan of the super butch--most of the men I like are a bit femm-y---Russell Crowe and Jason Statham would be exceptions...Anyway, Taks is a charmer and not at all femm-y---but he makes the ladies laugh and that is a big secret to bein' a ladies man!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:09 pm  Post subject: Re: Pot/ Stoned stories! Post Em ERE'!

Lunatic Of Gods Creation
38...humor is a great trade indeed...with the right blend of sarcasm and cynicalness

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:39 pm  Post subject: Re: Pot/ Stoned stories! Post Em ERE'!

The Ancient One
Oberon's Female wrote:
but he makes the ladies laugh and that is a big secret to bein' a ladies man!

Ah, now I understand that case in the past where all the supermodels were dating me instead of TaK and he was wondering why...

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:18 pm  Post subject: Re: Pot/ Stoned stories! Post Em ERE'!

The Ancient One
Slayer wrote:
Oberon's Female wrote:
but he makes the ladies laugh and that is a big secret to bein' a ladies man!

Ah, now I understand that case in the past where all the supermodels were dating me instead of TaK and he was wondering why...

Weekend off mate. My tackle was in for a polish and refurb.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:34 am  Post subject: Re: Pot/ Stoned stories! Post Em ERE'!

The Ancient One
LMAO my wife is reading this thread over my shoulder and just informed me that the other morning at about 4 ish she found me trying to ignite a bar of soap in the sink.

She asked what the fuck I was up to and I told her I was an alchemist!?!?!?!

Too much weed makes Mr A sleepwalk, not the first time and I seriously doubt it will be the last time.

Oh, and a quick shout for the ladies, the tackle is polished and back on display :wink:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:43 am  Post subject: Re: Pot/ Stoned stories! Post Em ERE'!

vermin wrote:
38...humor is a great trade indeed...with the right blend of sarcasm and cynicalness

No way! I am 38 too--! And I agree about the humor--I love sarcasm and cynical is my middle name--Sweet--I don't feel like an old lady on here! Of course...mentally and in my behavior I am closer to being a teenager.....

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:46 am  Post subject: Re: Pot/ Stoned stories! Post Em ERE'!

TaKYoN wrote:
LMAO my wife is reading this thread over my shoulder and just informed me that the other morning at about 4 ish she found me trying to ignite a bar of soap in the sink.

Too much weed makes Mr A sleepwalk, not the first time and I seriously doubt it will be the last time.

Oh, and a quick shout for the ladies, the tackle is polished and back on display :wink:

:lol: An alchemist....??? I just had to pick Oberon off the floor--he was laughing so hard I thought he was gonna pee.....Must be some good smoke and your wife....obviously an understanding woman! Soap, Taks? Really.....lol.....Thank god your tackle is back and on display--I imagine you enjoyed the polish! :wink:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:48 am  Post subject: Re: Pot/ Stoned stories! Post Em ERE'!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:19 pm  Post subject: Re: Pot/ Stoned stories! Post Em ERE'!

The Ancient One
Oberon's Female wrote:
TaKYoN wrote:

:lol: An alchemist....??? I just had to pick Oberon off the floor--he was laughing so hard I thought he was gonna pee.....Must be some good smoke and your wife....obviously an understanding woman! Soap, Taks? Really.....lol.....Thank god your tackle is back and on display--I imagine you enjoyed the polish! :wink:

The really good stuff is a fairly rare occurrence now, but always worth waiting for. TBH I think it more to do with how much I can smoke, I can proper cane it and get absolutely fucking wrecked.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:08 pm  Post subject: Re: Pot/ Stoned stories! Post Em ERE'!

The Ancient One
Oberon's Female wrote:

I believe for him it was quite traumatic...

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:23 pm  Post subject: Re: Pot/ Stoned stories! Post Em ERE'!

TaKYoN wrote:
Oberon's Female wrote:
TaKYoN wrote:

The really good stuff is a fairly rare occurrence now, but always worth waiting for. TBH I think it more to do with how much I can smoke, I can proper cane it and get absolutely fucking wrecked.

Yah, know what you mean--try living in Ohio, USA--the good stuff is quite rare, though my brother has a good funky hook up--I unfortunately have a very high tolerance and can smoke like a fiend --it has to be really good to properly phuck me up :wacky:
I am getting a bag today, so cross your fingers for me!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:25 pm  Post subject: Re: Pot/ Stoned stories! Post Em ERE'!

Slayer wrote:
Oberon's Female wrote:

I believe for him it was quite traumatic...

I bet it was--he is used to being the pussy magnet 'round these parts fo' sure! Though Slayer, your avatar is quite appealing! (at least to me) :oops:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:42 pm  Post subject: Re: Pot/ Stoned stories! Post Em ERE'!

The Ancient One
Oberon's Female wrote:
Though Slayer, your avatar is quite appealing! (at least to me) :oops:

Baby, you ain't seen nothin' yet!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:40 pm  Post subject: Re: Pot/ Stoned stories! Post Em ERE'!

Lunatic Of Gods Creation
I live in BC, so the bad stuff is fairly rare. In fact, you pretty much have to decide that that's the stuff you want, in order to get it.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:47 pm  Post subject: Re: Pot/ Stoned stories! Post Em ERE'!

The Ancient One
@Chadman, bugger off mate, Slayer and I have pulled.

Wait a second, you can stay if you get a date. I believe Truba is free.