Why not register?

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:10 pm  Post subject: Re: Vodka, manlihood and my infinite superiority

Dead But Dreaming
bag woman wrote:
you have to come to wales, not just england :mrgreen:

Wales eh? My first thought was ' do they have castles there? ' Of course they do! :D
I found this lovely web site about castles in Wales.
Looks like Wales just made the list.

:rock:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:56 pm  Post subject: Re: Vodka, manlihood and my infinite superiority

Servant Of The Dead Donkey
bag woman wrote:
omg, obsf, you would love kings of leon, i have seen them twice before, and they totally rock...if i win the lotto i will fly you over to be my blind date...tongues optional, lol

thanks for the compliment :oops:

:rock: hard :lol:

Awesome! I will try to win our lotto too--lol, at Oberon--I am surprised this did not elicit a comment from Taks--after all, he loves us both --though you the most! And you deserve the compliment==you are a dollface! I love that Kings of Leon are doing something different --I am so over most new music--originality is what it's all about!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:57 pm  Post subject: Re: Vodka, manlihood and my infinite superiority

Oberon wrote:
bag woman wrote:
you have to come to wales, not just england :mrgreen:

Wales eh? My first thought was ' do they have castles there? ' Of course they do! :D
I found this lovely web site about castles in Wales.
Looks like Wales just made the list.

:rock:

Oh Wales was already on the list baby....anyplace in the U.K. is good by me--I am such a freaking U.K. fan--

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:03 pm  Post subject: Re: Vodka, manlihood and my infinite superiority

Slayer wrote:
Oberon wrote:
One day when we have money and when the world likes Americans again

I like Americans! Especially those who go abroad, because I will know for sure that they understand there's more to the world than the USA only ;)

Thanks Slayer! I can understand when people don't dig us--I have been to France, Corsica and Amsterdam and most of the Americans embarrassed the hell out of me--especially the large, polyester covered tourists at the Louvre screaming about the Monet paintings (of course pronounced "monette" ...aaagggh...I pretended to be Canadian the rest of the trip...lol. I can't imagine anyone thinking the U.S. was the be-all, end-all--I dig certain things about our country but frankly I prefer Canada and most of Europe--we are still such cowboy, neanderthals here--It can be pretty embarrassing--Plus you gotta love that patriotic "this is my country crap" when the "founders" stole it right out from under the poor Native Americans--How can you "find" a country that is already inhabited? :suicide:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:46 pm  Post subject: Re: Vodka, manlihood and my infinite superiority

The Ancient One
Oberon's Female wrote:
especially the large, polyester covered tourists at the Louvre screaming about the Monet paintings (of course pronounced "monette" ...aaagggh...I pretended to be Canadian the rest of the trip...lol.

Well, at least they took the effort to come abroad. I can't imagine it, but it is true: there a re people in the States who can't name a country outside of their borders, except for Mexico. I even heard there are some who don't even think there ARE other countries in the world. Although it is quite hard to believe, I CAN imagine THAT.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:28 am  Post subject: Re: Vodka, manlihood and my infinite superiority

Oh there are definitely people like that Slayer--especially in the Midwest and South--I love other cultures so I want to visit as many countries as my poor ass can afford. The only culture that interests me much in the U.S. is the Native Americans. I looove their myths and I adore Native American horror movies and books (not that common, but fun when you find them). This country is pretty much theirs anyway so I figure studying them is studying the real America for the most part.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:15 am  Post subject: Re: Vodka, manlihood and my infinite superiority

The Ancient One
Oberon's Female wrote:
Oh there are definitely people like that Slayer--especially in the Midwest and South--

Incredible. How shortsighted can one be...

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:18 am  Post subject: Re: Vodka, manlihood and my infinite superiority

Dead But Dreaming
Truba wrote:
i do not drink :argue:

Word. I only smoke weed ahaha.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:00 am  Post subject: Re: Vodka, manlihood and my infinite superiority

Will Tear Your Soul Apart
tenorbass wrote:
Truba wrote:

Word. I only drink ahaha.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:25 pm  Post subject: Re: Vodka, manlihood and my infinite superiority

The Devil, Probably
Letters. I do both ahaha. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:17 am  Post subject: Re: Vodka, manlihood and my infinite superiority

Demon Of The Abyss
I only smoke a joint when I drink. But I drink without smoking, so I guess I´m more of a drinker.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:27 pm  Post subject: Re: Vodka, manlihood and my infinite superiority

Mataesfola wrote:
I only smoke a joint when I drink. But I drink without smoking, so I guess I´m more of a drinker.

That reminds me...

My friend (shes a really stupid bitch) wanted to quit smoking (cigarettes). She lasted like 3 days, and then decided that its okay for her to smoke when shes drinking. (I don't see why that makes it better for you) but shes a stupid bitch so i didn't pay any attention. Then she drank for a few days straight so she could keep smoking. (such willpower) and so I congratulated her on quitting :) She's still drunk most of the time and doesn't have a job. So I make fun of her alot. Like right now.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:36 pm  Post subject: Re: Vodka, manlihood and my infinite superiority

Demon Of The Abyss
You´re friend is cool! I think I´ll do the same and spend my life drinking just not to quit smoking. Greatest idea ever! :rock:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 3:15 am  Post subject: Re: Vodka, manlihood and my infinite superiority

Lunatic Of Gods Creation
i'll just carry on drinking, smoking and going to see bands.........as for the sex, i wish :wink:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:45 pm  Post subject: Re: Vodka, manlihood and my infinite superiority

Oh bag woman---you are obviously not meeting the right men--you are too lovely to go without some lovin'! By the way--where the hell is Taks? I miss him, don't you!?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:47 pm  Post subject: Re: Vodka, manlihood and my infinite superiority

tenorbass wrote:
Truba wrote:

Smart --me too--of course I smoke so much I cough up black shit half the time, lol. It is soooo worth it though and no nasty hangovers! :o

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:33 pm  Post subject: Re: Vodka, manlihood and my infinite superiority

Oberon's Female wrote:
tenorbass wrote:
Truba wrote:

Smart --me too--of course I smoke so much I cough up black shit half the time, lol. It is soooo worth it though and no nasty hangovers! :o

Well hangovers can easily be remedied by properly hydrating :D

Drink a fuckton of water and you feel fine in the morning. Thats what my friends and I do.