Why not register?

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:49 am  Post subject: Malice

The Devil, Probably

OMGHorror sits down with the scorching-hot winner of After Dark Horrorfest's Miss Horrorfest Competition, Malice. In addition to claiming first place in the competition, she's also appeared on the cover of Girls & Corpses Magazine. Wipe that drool away and read our interview to see why she's one of the coolest new personalities in the horror scene!

OMGHorror.com: For those of our readers who don't know, what's the Miss Horrorfest contest all about and what categories were the girls judged on?
Malice: Miss Horrorfest is a contest put on by After Dark Films. Live auditions are held in different cities around the U.S, and you can also send in a short video on YouTube, explaining or demonstrating why you should be the next Miss Horrorfest. Miss Horrorfest gets to represent the film company and the 8 Films to Die for, for one year at conventions and other appearances. YouTubers can vote for their favorite contestant to win. You can learn more about upcoming contests at horrorfestonline and youtube.com/horrorfest.

You won, and rightly so, but were there a few other girls that caught your eye?
Their were several contestants for Miss Horrorfest that were really fantastic. We all got along really well too, so I made some friends along the way. The person who was my personal favorite, and who I became the closest to was Sweet Dead Sarah. She is just a genuinely nice girl with a kick ass personality. Also, Nixon Suicide, is a really great girl as well. She's not afraid to be herself in any way, and I really admire that.

How has winning the Miss Horrorfest competition changed your life so far?
My life after winning Miss Horrorfest is pretty normal, but I've definitely become more busy. I've recently moved to Los Angeles to be closer to After Dark Films, and I've been going to lots of photo shoots.

You have quite a few videos on the internet. Do you have any favorites?
Part of my job as Miss Horrorfest is to put up youtube videos on my website at http://www.youtube. com/maliciouspain. The site is mostly so that people can get to know me better as a person, and also for any upcoming promotional stuff or announcements of my appearances. Once I learned how to work the my new editing software on my laptop, I really started enjoying making all of the videos. One of my favorites is the one where my friend shaves the mohawk in my head. It was really liberating!

You're also featured on the cover of Girls and Corpses magazine embracing a cadaver. What was that like? Gross?
The photo shoot for Girls and Corpses was the most fun I've had in a long time! It was really amazing, because the guy that makes the cadavers, makes a new one for each shoot, and they are very life-like. They aren't slimy at all, which was surprising, because the cadaver looks like it would be sticky. I wasn't grossed out at all, but I was really nervous since it was the first major photo shoot I had done since I won the title.

Do you have any future plans involving the horror industry?
I would love to start acting in horror movies. I don't really have the time to audition for anything right now, due to my job as Miss Horrorfest, but it's something I would love to be involved in, in the future.

What are some of your all-time favorite horror movies?
Some of my all time favorite horror movies are Evil Dead 1&2, The Exorcist, House of 1000 Corpses, and Friday the 13th.

You have a lot of sexy outfits? What are some of your favorites?

I definitely have LOTS of sexy outfits. A favorite during the Miss Horrorfest competition that got me lots of attention, negative and positive, was my fishnet outfit with nipple pasties. I'm really over that outfit though. I just bought a new outfit that will be making it's debut at the New York Comic Con this April 17-20. It's a latex garter dress from Madame S Latex, and some brand new thigh high boots that I bought. My other favorite would be a latex corset that I got from Europe from a company called Westward Bound. I'm obsessed with latex clothing, and I've just started to be able to afford it.

You're sporting a new rad mohawk. What triggered that decision to get one?

I love my new mohawk. I had hair extensions through out the competition, and they are such a huge pain in the ass to keep up with. Not to mention, they are very expensive. They kept coming out, and I was totally fed up with them. I had been playing with the idea of getting a mohawk for several months, but once the competition started I just figured that I couldn't change me look. After I won, I asked if it would be alright, and they said yes. Fifteen minutes later my head was shaved. I can honestly say that the mohawk is my favorite hairstyle I've ever had. It's almost 9 inches tall now. I want to see how tall I can get it.

How have horror fans received you so far? Have they been supportive?
I've had positive feedback from fans for the most part. Of course there will always be people that don't like me for some reason or another. There will always be people that don't like me simply because I won, but that's just how it is. That's life. People get so into the competition that I think they forget that they can choose a different person next year. It's not like the winner stays Miss Horrorfest forever! Whoever wins the title for next year will deal with the same thing, as did last years winner, Black Betty. I've definitely had more positive than negative feedback.

Do you have any closing messages to fans or do you want to give a shoutout to anything you're currently working on for people to check out?
I would like to thank every one that has been supportive and that voted for me. Please keep tuning in to my youtube and subscribe so that you can always get my updates for appearances and random stuff going on in my life. That's at http://www.youtube.com/maliciouspain, also you can friend request me on myspace at www. myspace. com/fishnetrocks. You can find out about Horrorfest, the 8 Films to Die for, and the Miss Horrorfest competition at horrorfestonline.com and at http://www.youtube.com/horrorfest.

from http://omghorror.blogfaction.com/

Enjoy E'rybady!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:19 am  Post subject: Re: Malice

Demon Of The Abyss
Thanks, she´s amazing. And... Are those real? If they are, then I´m in love.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:20 pm  Post subject: Re: Malice

The Ancient One
Hehe, a slut competition at a filmfest. Ticketsales were declining?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:05 am  Post subject: Re: Malice

The Devil, Probably
i like slut competitions :beerchug:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:42 pm  Post subject: Re: Malice

Demon Of The Abyss
Who doesn't? :beerchug:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:15 pm  Post subject: Re: Malice

Site Admin
fundamentalist muslims?