Why not register?

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:11 pm  Post subject: Re: beer, and how much?

The Devil, Probably

Image Image Image Image Image Image

Next release will be: La Cité Des Entfants Perdu (1995) + Making Of (Status: working on the subtitles)
Last release was: Svengali (1931)

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:59 am  Post subject: Re: beer, and how much?

The Devil, Probably
@John Doe, that should be its own thread for sure!

I don't usually drink alot at the bar (too expensive), but after band practice the four of us, usually put back 5 pitchers (a beer each per pitcher) and some shots. We can walk home most times. I then have few at home, and whatevers left of my wife's daily liter of tequila.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:49 am  Post subject: Re: beer, and how much?

The Ancient One
great first post! :drunk:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:07 pm  Post subject: Re: beer, and how much?

Demon Of The Abyss
Hello, yindgkong, best first post EVER! :mrgreen: :googley: :suicide:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:30 pm  Post subject: Re: beer, and how much?

The Devil, Probably
no, im talking about Lithuania. Well ,amybe if you would look really hard, you could find and Belzebub, and that samuel adams, but in normal store theres just that amsterdam

Through i prefer lithuanian beer. Anyone tried? Svyturys i.e. or Kalnapilis? Few sorts have been chosen worlds number one in different categories a couple of times.

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 9:34 am  Post subject: Re: beer, and how much?

Dead But Dreaming
Bier + Vodka 8) And only for taste and tickleing damaged brain cells. Abstinence is the path for happy & long life!

Chilli abd alcohol burned parasiten on our skull & Guts!

Every alcohol must be Flavoured. "Discontinuous movie" and consumption abuse causes pukeing and big hangover! Only ballanced and optimal no high risk drinking is very important!

Alcohol and drugs is a real horror! RAP - Rare Amphetamine Power! PUNX - Picnic Under Niebhelm Xbox! DISCO - Dude Is So Cool Oldschool! ROCK - Revenge Of Cookie Kooks! The Dickies themes: Toxic Avenger and Killer Clowns From Outer Space. Funny playA(A)S. SPORT is dead! USA is dead! Eminem is dead! Life is dead! Dead is a full of life!
God bless all shitbusters!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:35 am  Post subject: Re: beer, and how much?

Skull Full Of Maggots
^ lol

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:04 pm  Post subject: Re: beer, and how much?

Dead But Dreaming
That Was Fatality like in Mortal Kombat [Kano style]. Ripped chest and pulled heart from thorax . . . bare hands is a lethal weapon in fighter unconscious brain / mind.
Ugly faces of untreined drugged toxicomania - beer is better in small quantities :beerchug: ! Alcohol & drugs initiation in Young age is better from this in middle age or later maturity becose consument know every the influence of substance to own brain and surprising effects are not harmful to oponent and people around him. Every Goomba-brain must train strenght, speed, acuarcy, technique and body ballance + Martal Arts for beating thugs, bad characters like a Toxic Avenger! Every smart fighter like a sen-sei eraseing bad intentions of excited pimp [one deadly and inactivanting blow of justice and punishment for sins. Read this deadly NEWS on bottom [not my translation].

Code:
MMA Jarrod Wyatt drank tea with hallucinogenic mushrooms and threw himself on his close friend Taylor Powell. He was convinced that Powell was possessed by the devil. He decided to "get" the evil spirit from him, tearing his heart! For the gruesome crime occurred in California in the United States. Wyatt, in an act of madness narcotic cut into a friend and "ripped" him all twarz.Policjanci who came to the place of murder, said that it looked like the worst scene of horror. Crime described in detail the daily "Daily Telegraph". Civilian they found a naked 26-year-old, who was holding the body of his colleague, including hand piece and the eyeball. He was full of blood, lay scattered on the floor, "remnants" of the body ... Wyatt Powell told police that he drank tea with hallucinogenic mushrooms and began to feel strange. "Deilussioned movie" or "discontinuous MK-flick" him that his friend, a player is possessed by the devil. The coroner said that Powell did not die immediately after ripping his heart - have struggled for several minutes. How he survived the horror of death is not opisania.Krewki "fighter," he said during a hearing that threw the heart and other body parts taken out to the fire. All the time he had the conviction that it revolves around a demon of evil. He wanted it at any price ... expel another friend alerted police boxer - Justin Davis. He first saw the place of bloody carnage. He returned to the party around 3 am and found the entire house in the blood. Sensed the worst, but when he saw the torn body of Powell, he could not believe my eyes. Immediately ran from the apartment and rang the 911.Defender MMA competitor claims that the man was murdered while under the influence of powerful psychotropic substances and had no control over his actions. - My client tried to silence the devil - said James Fallman.Wyatt was charged with first degree murder and torture. He risks the death penalty.

Like our mentor Toxie-Noxie said . . . 'drugs are bad for You' and old coin up arcade machines message send: "Winners don't ude drugs" . . . winners drink safe quantity of beer for rinse Kidney-stones and then alcohol not washed leftover oddments of winsdom, common sense and a much-needed work of the brain magnesium. Beer diet must be supported by vegetables, fiber, healthy fatty acids + hardgeiner's mind trauning and filozophy of HHAH folks :mrgreen:
Every form of addiction is deadly / destructive for D-tox-unit. Excess heralds perdition, perditnion creates health-less and health injury makes sudden death demise this all is death ripple or fast ending like a Terminator (T2) in liquid iron (or lava in crater where anyone can jump - that recalls us a scene from tekken 2 intro where Heihachi threw his son Kazua to the warm and smoking crater who waiting for grilling fresh mafia meat). :googley:

That spies reported! :shadey:

Alcohol and drugs is a real horror! RAP - Rare Amphetamine Power! PUNX - Picnic Under Niebhelm Xbox! DISCO - Dude Is So Cool Oldschool! ROCK - Revenge Of Cookie Kooks! The Dickies themes: Toxic Avenger and Killer Clowns From Outer Space. Funny playA(A)S. SPORT is dead! USA is dead! Eminem is dead! Life is dead! Dead is a full of life!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:27 pm  Post subject: Re: beer, and how much?

Lunatic Of Gods Creation
Quote:
tea with hallucinogenic mushrooms

Yeah right...mixed with PCP probably.
The guy was a MMA fighter right? So I guess his adrenaline/testosterone level must have been peaking already.
Talk about having a bad trip...exorcism gone bad...hey buddy can I have your eyeball and heart?

*right now I'm enjoying some...
:beerchug:

Last edited by vermin on Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:04 pm  Post subject: Re: beer, and how much?

Dead But Dreaming
One woof with PCP is in Faces of Death series.

Underage initiation with this series can change perception of this world (life & death).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phencyclidine

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:29 pm  Post subject: Re: beer, and how much?
Request Territory

Request Territory
As far as I've tried, I guess German beers have the best taste for me and its usually 2 beers max, I just dont like to get too drunk.

Tho its strange that with vodka I'm not usually that careful as with beer so i get to drink more of vodka i guess...

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:24 pm  Post subject: Re: beer, and how much?

The Devil, Probably
simian_raticus wrote:
One woof with PCP is in Faces of Death series.

Underage initiation with this series can change perception of this world (life & death).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phencyclidine

WTF? Are you sicker than rest ov uss?? some comments are like from schizophrenia field...
:outsider:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:16 pm  Post subject: Re: beer, and how much?

Demon Of The Abyss
simian_raticus is a very strange dude indeed... :wacky:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:02 pm  Post subject: Re: beer, and how much?

The Ancient One
it have been years since i have been out of the celler... eh.. usually its 8 cans of beer then its moonshine.. to top it off before i enter the taxi.. havent been to discos/pubs for ages, only done concerts for a longtime now. when i arrive at the concert i get another beer, allready pretty shitfaced at that time. then its straight into the moshpit.... after i got a good beating i usually buy a couple of beers then chill. in the end i crawel to the taxi while i try to hijack a girl with the promise of moonshine, beer,wine,food whatever at my place... it usually work. when home its more drinking and play loud music until 6 in the morning then bed or sex with the girl. thats pretty much how it goes... in the morning its lumberjacks and try to get the skank out of the house fastest possible, you know the drill.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:42 am  Post subject: Re: beer, and how much?
Request Territory

Request Territory
Its all up to what i am drinking ? If i am drinking a dark ale or a thick ipa i would guess about 6 and im feeling good and drunk.
Plain old beer like Miller or Budweiser i can drink all night long till i get sick of the taste. :beerchug:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:38 am  Post subject: Re: beer, and how much?

Demon Of The Abyss
Some funny shit happened to me this weekend, I started seeing double. I know that should be normal with alcohol, but it was a first for me. And the strangest thing is that I didn't feel all that drunk.

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 1:41 am  Post subject: Re: beer, and how much?

Buried In The Backyard
I hate beer and do not go to bars )