Why not register?

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:17 pm  Post subject: We need more babymakers on this sick planet earth!

Dead But Dreaming
We need bilion people and more food! Pregnant mothers must have 36 new born child's! More babies and a lot fun and love! Sperm in pussy and 346 milions of dipers + hot milk with vitamins and calcium! :googley: :beerchug: :drunk: :voodoo: :suicide:

Alcohol and drugs is a real horror! RAP - Rare Amphetamine Power! PUNX - Picnic Under Niebhelm Xbox! DISCO - Dude Is So Cool Oldschool! ROCK - Revenge Of Cookie Kooks! The Dickies themes: Toxic Avenger and Killer Clowns From Outer Space. Funny playA(A)S. SPORT is dead! USA is dead! Eminem is dead! Life is dead! Dead is a full of life!
God bless all shitbusters!

Last edited by simian_raticus on Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:30 am  Post subject: Re: We need mor babymakers on this sick planet earth!

The Ancient One
lets fire up the crack pipe and watch thiz youtube vid!!!!!1

:devil: :devil: :devil:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:19 am  Post subject: Re: We need mor babymakers on this sick planet earth!

Demon Of The Abyss
My crack pipe just exploded on my face...

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:51 pm  Post subject: Re: We need mor babymakers on this sick planet earth!

The Ancient One
Mataesfola wrote:
My crack pipe just exploded on my face...

next time don't mix your crackers with the crack... and you will do fine :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:23 am  Post subject: Re: We need mor babymakers on this sick planet earth!

Dead But Dreaming
I have now 16 working and used PSN accounts, one is blocked and one is forgotten! I must use Xbox Live! When this BHG sound was a popular hit we drinking wine with my friends from school in young ades! GRASS AND WINE UND VODKA AND PSX AND TV AND MOVIES! 1999? 13 years ago! OLD GOOD TIMES! :suicide: :drunk: :rock: :watchingyou: :googley: :jesus: :moon: :beerchug:
TIME IS NOT UNSTOPABLE! WE MUST LIVE FAST AND GOOD WITHOUT ANY STRES! OLD PEOPLE ARE VERY WISE!
COFFEE I MUST DRINK NOW! STOMACH AND BRAIN EXPLODE! :suicide:
:pirate: :zombiemoan: :cussing: :zombiebullet: :hang: :catfight: :fruity: :pirate: :whip: :zombiesuit: :zombiewalk: :deadhorse: :freddy: :locked: :thumbsup: :thumbsdown:
Sperm on the belly or in the hand? Sperm must be in the condom or in the pussy! :jesus: :googley: :watchingyou:

Alcohol and drugs is a real horror! RAP - Rare Amphetamine Power! PUNX - Picnic Under Niebhelm Xbox! DISCO - Dude Is So Cool Oldschool! ROCK - Revenge Of Cookie Kooks! The Dickies themes: Toxic Avenger and Killer Clowns From Outer Space. Funny playA(A)S. SPORT is dead! USA is dead! Eminem is dead! Life is dead! Dead is a full of life!
God bless all shitbusters!