Why not register?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 585 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 2:56 pm  Post subject: Re: HHAH Members - Post Your Pics Here

Lunatic Of Gods Creation
TaKYoN wrote:
Hands off my bird mate.

Damn you TaK...didn't you hate birds mate? :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:29 pm  Post subject: Re: HHAH Members - Post Your Pics Here

Dead But Dreaming
So many dog lovers! I have another reason to love this site.

@Tak/Vermin: Your dogs are highly cute! So sayeth the gal-pal and myself.

@Spud: Ataris rule! I bet you wish your pathetic web server could match up to this amazing engineering breakthrough!

Here are a couple pics of me and our dog Oberon:

Image Image

He's a Malamute mix (the dog, not me) that we picked up at a shelter. The snowy picture is from last year's blizzard. Obie has never been happier.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:26 pm  Post subject: Re: HHAH Members - Post Your Pics Here

The Ancient One
I don't really like dogs, but yours looks cool, Oberon.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:24 pm  Post subject: Re: HHAH Members - Post Your Pics Here

The Ancient One
vermin wrote:
TaKYoN wrote:
Hands off my bird mate.

Damn you TaK...didn't you hate birds mate? :lol:

Only the feathered variety.

Oberon, that is a seriously nice dog mate. Are you like Samson, if we cut off your hair your IQ drops?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:59 am  Post subject: Re: HHAH Members - Post Your Pics Here

Dead But Dreaming
TaKYoN wrote:

Oberon, that is a seriously nice dog mate. Are you like Samson, if we cut off your hair your IQ drops?

Thanks for the kind words about the dogger! He kinda rules our world.

That's funny you mention my hair. I think that picture was taken a good four or five years
ago. Currently, my hair is half way down my back. I guess that makes me a frickin' genius!
Seriously though, summer is way too hot to have this much hair. I'm getting tired of taking
care of it. It's time for a chop me thinks.

Also, Takyon, is that really your grand daughter? I mean you just don't look that old... :o

Last edited by Oberon on Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:48 pm  Post subject: Re: HHAH Members - Post Your Pics Here

Lunatic Of Gods Creation
Nice dog Oberon...I've had two (purebred) Alaskan Malamutes (bitches) myself...unfortunately before the digitalcamera age, so I don't have pics to post here.
One died of epileptic seizures (5 years) and the other one was my companion for almost 10 years...great dogs...I still miss them both :(
Now my best friend is a 6 year old American Staffordshire Terrier called Igor.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:24 am  Post subject: Re: HHAH Members - Post Your Pics Here

Lunatic Of Gods Creation
give me a manly man any day (any singles here, lol)... rough n' ready is how i like them.... giving away too much here now :oops: as for new pics, no can do i'm afraid, i must have erased them cos i can't find them. they weren't that new anyway. you will have to wait for the mo, sorry guys. :wink:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:13 pm  Post subject: Re: HHAH Members - Post Your Pics Here

The Ancient One
bag woman, my day has taken a turn for the worse now.

Oberon, just joshing about the hair mate. Personally I keep mine under 1cm, low maintenance LOL Dogs are awesome pets, I love my Ruthless like one of my children. Absolute perfect temperament to be around children. The only downside is he hates other animals, especially dogs and birds.

As for the grand daughter, my wife is older than me and also had kids in her early twenties. They have starting dropping sprogs now so I am not related by blood, but in my heart they are all mine so that is as good as. Also to be noted is I do generally get looks of disbelief when I tell people my age, photos do not do me justice when it comes to that aspect of me. I am 33 in 9 days, but actually still often get asked for ID to prove I am 21.

It is actually quite amusing considering I almost never shave, just use hair clippers, and I put absolutely fuck all effort into my appearance other than excercise. I got lucky in that respect, I physically take after my dads side, they live long and stay healthy, good genes I assume.

Proof is in the pudding, I will try to did out pics of my father and grand father, my dad is 57 and looks only about 40. My grandfather was also like this, he was still doing fairly physical work 4 days a week at 75, and still doing part time work at 85. Cancer finished him off though. I will certainly try to find the pics I am thinking of, my father, grandfather and myself all at around 30, absolutely identical, and a little spooky.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:35 pm  Post subject: Re: HHAH Members - Post Your Pics Here

Lunatic Of Gods Creation
i'm not a massive dog lover, i prefer cats, but your dogs are beautiful guys

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:51 pm  Post subject: Re: HHAH Members - Post Your Pics Here

The Ancient One
I used to prefer cats as they need less attention. I waited before I got a dog as I felt I did not have the time to spare to ensure it would be raised correctly. My cats kind of moved out when I got the dog, not sure why as he was fine with my 4 cats. Fortunately some old granny started to feed them, flea collars, vaccinations etc, but they still come around most days and love being petted, they just o not enter the house anymore.

I was kind of gutted but was reassured by the fact I knew they are being cared for.

Just for the record my 2, the other 2 belonged to the kids, were named Spike and Angelus.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:44 am  Post subject: Re: HHAH Members - Post Your Pics Here

Lunatic Of Gods Creation
my cat's a little um.... fucker (scuse the language), but he gets away with everything cos he's my boy. even buy the little sod prawns

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:16 pm  Post subject: Re: HHAH Members - Post Your Pics Here

The Ancient One
LOL that is one lucky cat.

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 12:46 pm  Post subject: Re: HHAH Members - Post Your Pics Here

Buried In The Backyard

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 9:00 pm  Post subject: Re: HHAH Members - Post Your Pics Here

The Devil, Probably
So it's actually you in the avatar? :googley:

Image Image Image Image Image Image

Next release will be: La Cité Des Entfants Perdu (1995) + Making Of (Status: working on the subtitles)
Last release was: Svengali (1931)

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 11:09 pm  Post subject: Re: HHAH Members - Post Your Pics Here

Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 5:38 pm  Post subject: Re: HHAH Members - Post Your Pics Here

The Practice Girl
Location: Back in the glistening folds of Barbara Bush's Twat
damn....that image looks pretty good....might have to pick that BR up......I actually worked with a a guy that looks exactly like Bud......pretty much the same mentality and speed too. :prat: You know....if I could round up and take all the stupid people and just put them in forced labor camps I think the nations economy would get back on track....Not sure if it's ever been done before. :jesus:

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 5:51 pm  Post subject: Re: HHAH Members - Post Your Pics Here

Dead But Dreaming
My old photo from familly album archiwes when I was Young and beautiful . . . now I'm a wegetarian! :suicide:

Alcohol and drugs is a real horror! RAP - Rare Amphetamine Power! PUNX - Picnic Under Niebhelm Xbox! DISCO - Dude Is So Cool Oldschool! ROCK - Revenge Of Cookie Kooks! The Dickies themes: Toxic Avenger and Killer Clowns From Outer Space. Funny playA(A)S. SPORT is dead! USA is dead! Eminem is dead! Life is dead! Dead is a full of life!
God bless all shitbusters!

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 8:48 am  Post subject: Re: HHAH Members - Post Your Pics Here

The Practice Girl
Your head looks squished like stewie's in the above picture....did you ever get that taken care of or do you have a hard time making it through tight doorways. :outsider:

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 8:52 am  Post subject: Re: HHAH Members - Post Your Pics Here

The Practice Girl
btw....latest picture.....Exodus and Kreator the 04.29.09...that would be me and ouija outside for a cigerette after Belphegor....about to head in for another over-priced watered down drink. :drunk:

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 7:04 pm  Post subject: Re: HHAH Members - Post Your Pics Here

The Devil, Probably
Long hair rules! :rock: