Why not register?

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 10:54 pm  Post subject:

Lunatic Of Gods Creation
http://www.visual-pain.com/ have dropped the prices of their discs to £3.33 :o

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:03 pm  Post subject:

Site Admin
are visual pain's discs pirate? If so they aint worth a penny.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:30 pm  Post subject:

The Practice Girl
Location: Back in the glistening folds of Barbara Bush's Twat
Good question..from their pics of the posterboards one would tend to think they are...all those titles that they sell are released properly on dvd so if they are pirated then they are doing something totally illegal as they are not in public domain.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:33 pm  Post subject:

Site Admin
Quote:
All our titles are available on Region Free DVDr

Sounds like pirate stuff to me.

I hate people who sell shit that should be free. :matrix:
Public domain, okay... VHS->DVDr (unavailable), fine too... uncensored versions you can't buy, I can understand that too.... but pirate copies of available titles, that's hella-sad :(

http://www.visual-pain.com/beyond-re-an ... _1343.html

edit:

Quote:
All intellectual property of visual-pain such as trademarks, trade names, patents, registered designs and any other automatic intellectual property rights derived from the aesthetics or functionality of the Website remain the property of visual-pain.

By using the Website you agree to respect the intellectual property rights of visual-pain and will refrain from copying, downloading, transmitting, reproducing, printing, or exploiting for commercial purpose any material contained within the Website.

Amazing :o

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:00 am  Post subject:

Lunatic Of Gods Creation
Glad I didn't buy anything off 'em now (and won't be doing so in the future)....I only found the site while googling for a film last week.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:05 am  Post subject:

The Devil, Probably
I always got my shady dupes from, and how many movies I (think I) bought from them.

Video Mayhem of Florida - (closed) creepy that their order form is still around :lol: The founder now runs UnEarthed Films, so thats cool. [~20]

Blackest Heart Media - (closed) now its just Rotton Cotton t-shirts, a shame cuz Shawn is great guy and an asshole, in the good way, hes now made a horror movie BTW [30+]

Midnight Video - (nice covers!) Decent catalogue, though some titles are available in much better 'legit' editions. been arund awhile now too [<10]

Video-Screams - Lots of titles! Usually decent quality, they say fair or poor if its really unwatchable. There shipping speed varies, but they have never ripped me off. Basically my last stop nowadays, though I haven't purchased from them in over 1.5 yrs. They have an nice printed catalogue too, though its $6USD, makes neat reading for when on the shitter. They do any region/format you want too. I'd have to complain about some of there listings though, both for inaccuracy of production years / inadequate aka's / category placement; and for keeping certain titles offered even though a nice retail edition is out. [almost 50]

Video Search of Miami - some great stuff, but they are expensive and the quality leaves something to be desired. I have avoided since my first and last order, probably 5 years ago. [3]

Luminous - never ordered but browsed alot :lol: [0]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 8:41 am  Post subject:

The Practice Girl
VSOM at least let's you know their quality is shit if it is...they may be on the spendy side but a lot of other companies take their movies and use them as their own.Probably one fo the oldest companies in the buisnees of boots...Luminous if you hadn't gathered from reading the thread are the biggest ripoffs I have ever encountered.Avoid them like a french escargot buffet line...they completely suck.
As far as that quote from visual pain goes....unfuckingbelievable :o Would like to know how they get away with it.
intellectual property rights :lol: Hah..that is the biggest laugh I have read all day. :roll:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:49 am  Post subject: Re: Uncut movie buyers List and Posterboards

Lunatic Of Gods Creation
R.I.P midnight video

The final days of MIDNIGHT VIDEO!

The final days of MIDNIGHT VIDEO are upon us.

We will be closing our website from taking orders on:
March 31, 2008 at the stroke of Midnight (eastern standard time)

More information will be available as closing time nears.

We are currently selling all of our available In-Stock items on a first come first serve basis. When the stock is gone for a particular title it will be gone for good. If there are any titles you want be sure to order them before they are gone. We will not make them available again.

You can view all of our remaining In-Stock items by clicking HERE

http://www.midnight1.com/mv_news.asp

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:44 am  Post subject: Re: Uncut movie buyers List and Posterboards

The Practice Girl
WOW!!!
Shit they have been going for a while...might have to do some last minute online shoping :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:45 pm  Post subject: Re: Uncut movie buyers List and Posterboards

Dead But Dreaming
http://www.absurd-online.dk

danish dvd retailer. mostly horror/erotic/exploitation.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:57 am  Post subject: Re: Uncut movie buyers List and Posterboards

Buried In The Backyard
hi, you also can try to check torrent sites.... I always get a high quality horror movies from those sites and they are totally free..... :rock:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:59 am  Post subject: Re: Uncut movie buyers List and Posterboards
Request Territory

Request Territory
A shame to see that this is an inactive discussion, anybody has any more thoughts on this?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:00 pm  Post subject: Re: Uncut movie buyers List and Posterboards
Request Territory

Request Territory
I'll guess I'll just post an update here then! After seeiing quite some good titles this weekend (I had this planned, movie weekend!) like The Dark Knight rises, City of God, The Shawshank Redemption, and a few more less qualitive movies (Killer Elite, Mean Machine, etc), I went on to take a look at the poster collection! What I usually do when I have seen a new movie or a movie that I simply like, is I order posters of them. On this website you can order pretty neat posters of them, and I just like to get the posters they use at the cinemas, they're usually the best. They vary in sizes, all together quite the nice collection I must say!
I think it's just my way of keeping track of the best titles that I have seen through the years. I think it's really cool to have like the 'vintage' ones from the older movies, they're also really nice for decoration in your room! Anybody else with this 'hobby'?