Why not register?

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:19 pm  Post subject: Scared Stiff 1987 & the Brain 1988
Request Territory

Request Territory
I've been trying to get these 2 films for years. They have em on vhs on ebay once n a while but I don't currently have a pay pal or even credit or debit card. I've found torrents for them once n a while but they're dead.. (there's one on here of the brain) actually that movie is the whole reason I joined this site over 3 years ago. I grew up with these two films and haven't seen either n about 17 years. Also there was this one about a house with this 3 foot toy clown that kept repeating beware.. n a guy is looking n a shop window at the very end and sees the clown then gets hit by a semi.. if anyone knows the name of that movie, let me know. Also if anyone will upload or seed these movies to me, please email me asap at matth@musician.org or myspace.com/matthurt ... thanks very much. -Matt Hurt

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:42 pm  Post subject: Re: Scared Stiff 1987 & the Brain 1988

The Ancient One
No torrents. I can reshare this if you want: ed2k: The.Brain.1988.DVDrip.XviD.MCMLXXXVIII.avi  [694.44 Mb] [Stats]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:29 am  Post subject: Re: Scared Stiff 1987 & the Brain 1988

Lunatic Of Gods Creation
scared stiff i did awhile back might be still alive somewheres

viewtopic.php?f=48&t=10859&hilit=scared.stiff