Why not register?

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2003 2:14 pm  Post subject: movie download error, plz help....

The Ancient One
i am downing the humanoids from the deep sea, with emule. there seems to be a problem with the downloading, the file size is 702mb complete. its 117mb left of it but it goes down to 110mb and then it starts over from 117mb again, this have been going on for sometime now and the size of the file are now 812mb :cry:

when i look in the log file it says the part 48 is bad...

is the movie fooked and ready for delete or can i save it, if i can how can i save it?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2003 2:44 pm  Post subject: Re: movie download error, plz help....

Site Admin
d0c wrote:
i am downing the humanoids from the deep sea, with emule. there seems to be a problem with the downloading, the file size is 702mb complete. its 117mb left of it but it goes down to 110mb and then it starts over from 117mb again, this have been going on for sometime now and the size of the file are now 812mb :cry:

when i look in the log file it says the part 48 is bad...

is the movie fooked and ready for delete or can i save it, if i can how can i save it?

I've seen this problem many times. I think it's because some retard is sharing a corrupted file, which means emule gets stuck downloading it over and over of a bad source. It might work if you temp. block the guy that keeps

What ever the problem, it should return to normal size after the download is done. i have a corrupted download of a file 656mb big, that ended up as nearly 2.2GB, yet when it eventually completed it returned to normal size and worked fine.

I'd stick with it for a while and if the download gets astronomically big, cancel it :(

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2003 4:45 pm  Post subject:

The Ancient One
oki, thanks for the info....

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2003 2:56 am  Post subject:

The Devil, Probably
hehhe,
thats kind of what i put in that other section.
I hope its not my copy of hummanoids your getting it from, if it is i'll un-share it. Often when burning to cd and then copying the file back it gets corrupted easily. I'd guess that's what happened, if its me your d/l from.