Why not register?


Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Author Message
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 11:20 pm  Post subject: not connecting
Request Territory
Offline

Request Territory
Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2007 5:59 pm
Posts: 2
wot does appear to be full mean i've been unable to estabish a connection on any servers for over a week? :


Top
 Profile  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 12:10 am  Post subject:
User avatar
Offline

The Devil, Probably
Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2006 1:58 pm
Posts: 1940
Location: Just Follow The Stench
Let me get this straight you haven;t been able to connect to any servers at all in the last week? What prog are u using and when was the last time you have updated your server list?

:beerchug:

_________________
Image
"SBiG: Bad Movie Download Central | Home of the ShitBusters" | White Wine FTW


Top
 Profile  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 5:09 pm  Post subject:
Request Territory
Offline

Request Territory
Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2007 5:59 pm
Posts: 2
I'm using the latest version of emule i have tried to update the server list but everyone come back with the message server appears to be full


Top
 Profile  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 7:51 pm  Post subject:
User avatar
Offline

The Devil, Probably
Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2006 1:58 pm
Posts: 1940
Location: Just Follow The Stench
Every server you try states it's full? That's weird 99% i can connect to DonkeyServer No2 62..... with no problem at all. The other 1% i can connect almost instantly to DonkeyServer No1.
Dunno what could be causing this sorry, maybe try an older version or a Mod like MorphXT or maybe the official eMule forum can provide you some awnsers.

Good luck and keep us informed will ya?

_________________
Image
"SBiG: Bad Movie Download Central | Home of the ShitBusters" | White Wine FTW


Top
 Profile  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


Moderator: Help Mods

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Frontpage / Forums / Scifi


What's blood for, if not for shedding?