Why not register?

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 4:00 pm  Post subject:
Request Territory

Request Territory
Listen, it's not to big of a problem, it's my fault, I should have known not to post my e-mail on the boards, I'm only here to get the Zombi 3 soundtrack, had trouble useing eMule and wanted to know if anyone could send the soundtrack to me. I know, I'm sometimes incompetent. I just don't want to start anything because I messed up here and there.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 4:15 pm  Post subject:

The Devil, Probably
NewGuy wrote:
Listen, it's not to big of a problem, it's my fault, I should have known not to post my e-mail on the boards, I'm only here to get the Zombi 3 soundtrack, had trouble useing eMule and wanted to know if anyone could send the soundtrack to me. I know, I'm sometimes incompetent. I just don't want to start anything because I messed up here and there.

No problem. It has nothing top do with you. BadBugs wrote that it is against the rules to post emails here. I just wondered if this is true. That's all.

Generally it should be ok if you want to put your own email address on a public board. Your Spam. However, since we cannot be sure that an email address really belongs to the one who posts it here, I think there should be a rule, which forbids it.

Regarding your request to get copyrighted material directly mailed to you, I would never do such a thing. Edonkey might not be that anonymous than many believe or wish for, but to track the origin of a normal email is almost trivial. And you never know who the receiver is. Right Mr. RIAA? ;-)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:26 pm  Post subject:

Skull Full Of Maggots
It seems I have the same problems as the OP.

I've concluded after fiddling around that the problem must be to do with my router, could anyone inform me as to how I configure it to allow communication to the ports?

Cheers

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:41 pm  Post subject:

Skull Full Of Maggots
^ Any ideas folks?

I'm really keen to get emule working, i've tried to sort out everything I can from the info in this thread, but I just dont know how to configure for these ports to work.

thanks

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:39 pm  Post subject:

The Ancient One
Try port forwarding in your router's config. If you can't figure it out, visit the webpage of your ISP and check out the FAQ. If you can't find it it, use "port forwarding" or "port triggering" as a search term. I'm not sure if that will work for you, but it did it for me.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:40 am  Post subject:

Skull Full Of Maggots
Thanks!

I'll take a look

much appreciated