Why not register?

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2003 10:58 am  Post subject: Question about these new paranoid security measures of....

The Devil, Probably
....some damn mods and ....just new to me this morning......SERVERS !!!

I'm trying to upload to Iconoclast something...but 'we can't find each other.....
So I try and switch server until all of the sudden this "Sci-fi network" server tells me that my emule is to old......I would not recieve new sources :!: :shock: :x

Now a bit of doom thinking and reckon that it's not the only server to pull this prank.....
And what if , in this case iconoclast, was connected to one of those paranoid servers......and I was on a other server ....would the Scifi server allow iconoclast a connection with a older client ?

EDIT : G*DAM*** MOT***......now probenprinz is throwing this shit at me : WARNING : Your emule client is too old. This server (and others) may put you in a jail !( :shock: )

And where the hell does CAPTAIN PICARD leave all his SHIT ?
I never see a toilet on them starships....I mean people do still shit in 23rd century ?
Whoat ? he got a replicator to recycle shit in his anus ?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2003 11:13 am  Post subject:

The Devil, Probably
i read that some of the p2p programs were trying to go non-copyrighted stuff in a serious way. i doubt that they managed to do it. i'm usually the first one to scream and run about paranoid bitching about big brother screwing its way into everyones computer, but did you check to see if your mulemod had some buggy/bad/leeching stuff with it? i see a lot of new mods getting constant upgrades/patched, and a lot that really walk the line between good functions and just plain leech modes.

everyone knows startrek uses transporter technology to handle fecal waste.

'I thought it was obvious, you sillly girl.
I'm a monster. I do monstrous things.'

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2003 10:01 pm  Post subject:

The Devil, Probably
Eh...not quite sure what you mean monkey.....

But I'd like to warn any fool (like me :lol: ) who is using anything lower than v.30 to upgrade ;

YOU'RE MISSING OUT SOURCES !!!!

Almost as bad as lowID.....thanks everybody for warning me about this.....sjeez....the amount of rare files that suddenly see that single source again is FRIGHTENING :twisted:

* curious* coudn't picard & co not design some circulating replication & recycling system for internal uses ? create & teleport food into stomach ; when it hits the anus teleport in to buffer and rematerialise into food..back into etc.....ta-da !!! Never will one waste precious time with cooking,dish washing , ass whiping,

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2003 5:19 am  Post subject:

The Devil, Probably
errm, i just meant that a lot of mule bugs/fixes and different mods were comming out rather regularily, and i had read at the register or p2pnet.net there were articles about a few p2p programs going 100% noncopywrited files to suck up/get money from/be bitchslapped by the riaa. i had been thinking on how such a widescale clampdown on copywrited files would be implimented, as i cant see how it could be done.

maybe startrek food is so effeciant with no wasted matter, that it is 100% absorbed into the bloodstream. and if there is any waste, its secreted thru sweat.

'I thought it was obvious, you sillly girl.
I'm a monster. I do monstrous things.'

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2003 8:13 am  Post subject:

Mod of the Living Dead
A guy I used to work with was a major trekkie, he had the blue prints of the enterprise (next gen) on a ship with a crew of ~3000 people there were only 2 toilets for the whole ship !!!
So they must have some other means of dealing with it, I reckon they could get an episode out of that ;)