Why not register?

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 8:21 pm  Post subject: eMule problem! Why not Torrent?
Request Territory

Request Territory
Ok, this is how far i got... Some questions and observations.

1. I installed eMule v0.48a
2. I'm trying to download Bay Of Blood/Twitch of the Death Nerve from the Video Nasties -section.
3. Am I getting anywhere since there is nothing that indicated that I'm downloading this movie. Where did I go wrong?

Why do you have this stone-age DC++ system? It's so complicated, I can't see any good things with it. Why not torrent? It doesen't require anything except for seeders, and on sites like these you always have people seeding. This is really the best site on the internet in my opinion, too bad I can't enjoy it.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 8:47 pm  Post subject: Re: eMule problem! Why not Torrent?

The Ancient One
Cinephile wrote:
Why do you have this stone-age DC++ system? It's so complicated, I can't see any good things with it. Why not torrent? It doesen't require anything except for seeders, and on sites like these you always have people seeding. This is really the best site on the internet in my opinion, too bad I can't enjoy it.

Youre obviously 1 of those impatient people that want it NOW!! :roll:
If you want anything from here then you need to learn to be patient & work out the "EASY TO USE emule program" as this site is never going to be torrent based. Theres thousands of members who like this site exactly as it is & YOU are not going to change the way we do it. :evil:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 8:52 pm  Post subject:
Request Territory

Request Territory
Jesus Christ, take it easy. Was I rude maybe? I just had some simple questions. I guess the bad thing about being on a great site like this is having to put up with hormonal teens like yourself. No, I'm not inpatiant, I'm used to waiting actually. My problem is that I can't seem to get eMule working.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 8:56 pm  Post subject:

The Ancient One
Hormonal teens like myself? I find that personally offensive & people like you who complain about emule bore me stupid. Go put your toys back in your pram you obnoxious big baby! :argue:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 9:12 pm  Post subject:

Site Admin
this has been covered before, torrent is in most respects a worse system; comparisons to DC is a tad much ;)

http://forum.dead-donkey.com/viewtopic. ... 784#166784