Why not register?

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:36 pm  Post subject: Re: Rapidshare Tips or Tricks?

Lunatic Of Gods Creation
I won't comment on the lies and other crap you've written HEAVEN. Instead, I'll just say I'm glad you've finally taken on board what is being said to you.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 10:10 am  Post subject: Re: Rapidshare Tips or Tricks?

The Devil, Probably
HEAVEN wrote:
Hi spudthedestroyer & pure. In a quick answer I rar with one name and the original movie and tagging are inside. When you unrar you will see the name and the ripper in the title of the avi all intact. The name on the outside is the only one renamed.

Lies.

Original Filename: The.Borrower.1991.DVDRip.XviD-STR.avi

RAR Filename: TZx2.[part1-8].rar

AVI Filename within the rar: TZx2.avi

You are so full of shit it defies belief.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 12:46 pm  Post subject: Re: Rapidshare Tips or Tricks?

Lunatic Of Gods Creation
Yeah ViSCeRaL, she does have a tendency to lie, which is why I started my post above like I did. Anyway, I think when she wrote "I've been doing this for a while now." (which followed the quote you gave), she SHOULD have written something like; "I have just now started to leave the file names intact."

I downloaded a few to check as well. One that was posted on the 9th of April was named pYaeS.rar(part1-8) and when extracted, the file name was pYaeS.avi. However, one that was posted on the 17th of April (the date she posted the quote ViSCeRaL gave) was named hEpiR.(part1-8) and the file name, when extracted was Hardcore.Poisoned.Eyes.(2000).DVDRip.XviD-INFECT.avi
I would imagine the links she'd have given to show people what she was doing, would have been those posted on (or after) the 17th of April.

So it seems she has indeed taken on board what has been said, and is leaving file names intact, though at the same time, feels the need to have to lie as well.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 4:08 pm  Post subject: Re: Rapidshare Tips or Tricks?
Request Territory

Request Territory
If you's are going to use a movie for an example use one a little more recent than "The Borrower" which I posted last year in November. Way back then you're right I didn't use the ripper's name. I was barely starting out with using emule. Since then I've come along way with understanding alot. As for you junkboy it's been more than a week. Even throughout March and back looking in my nfo's you'll see the ripper's names. Yes the names were changed, but it's been a while that the ripper's names were still in the nfo's. Some of the movies posted at HorrorFlix I even posted the rippers names under the movie with the info, but you don't seem to state that here junkboy. LOL. So to try to prove me a liar ViSCeRaL you take an old posted movie. Geez. Well ok then. You do that. But I've already admitted that I didn't use the ripper's name in the past. There have been no lies. Now you go look at the movies posted more recent even further back than March and you'll see that even if I changed the name the rippers name was still in the nfo's.

Junkboy HorrorFlix is also fed up with all your shit. Go read the last comments given. People have had enough. But if you feel the need Junkboy & ViSCeRaL to keep calling me a liar then that's your choice. Just make sure that when you're calling "me" a liar that you are actually telling the truth. Now I hadn't come back here in a while as I didn't think there'd be people still going on about this, but here it still goes on. Junkboy you've ripped what? 3 movies. I can't imagine what your problem is. As for the rest have ripped tons. Ok. I understand them. Go away now junkboy. This has all been said and done. Over with. You both can go on without me. I'm much too busy lately to have to deal with added unnecessary and over and done with topics. I'm not coming back here. I have children to take care of, a home, a baby on the way and a new website with a tremendous amount of learning to do. Don't some of you have a life???

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 4:47 pm  Post subject: Re: Rapidshare Tips or Tricks?

The Practice Girl
Location: Back in the glistening folds of Barbara Bush's Twat
Unfuckingbeleivable :matrix:
yeah ok...WE are the assholes here..I get it :roll:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 5:13 pm  Post subject: Re: Rapidshare Tips or Tricks?

Site Admin
I don't expect this to end up with puppies and kittens and to resist the temptation for either site to keep coming back and having "one last dig", I'll just lock this thread.

Junkboy is defending the rippers, its understandable and you can't fault that. He's going to be pissed with that. You will have to deal with it.

Heaven, you've pissed people off. They will remain pissed off. By doing what you've done now, you've prevented pissing more people off but obviously those that have been bitten are still going to be pissed. Best to leave it instead of trying to claim any high ground.

Lets just say everyone can agree, its better late than never.

*locked*