Why not register?

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:58 pm  Post subject: need help with torrent download

Will Tear Your Soul Apart
anybody know how to download this ? http://bitnova.info/torrent/2842b8e80f8 ... b8c89600e6
It is from a polish site and I think them want money through sms when I try to register...anyway of downloading this for free ?
I cant a word polish so maybe I have misunderstood ?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:50 pm  Post subject: Re: need help with torrent download

The Ancient One
You could try translating the entire page with Babelfish or something else. :)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 2:18 am  Post subject: Re: need help with torrent download

Master Of The Dead Donkey
slasherman wrote:
...I think them want money through sms when I try to register...

:o :lol: :lol: :lol:

They don't want money, you just need to register, that's all. I've try, and i've succeded, it's free.

Now, the only problem is that the .Torrent is too old, cause the Tracker was from Demonoid when it was working (the old inferno.demonoid tracker...), and the Tracker Status is giving me this for error : "Failure: Torrent deleted or not in pool yet. Go to Demonoid.com and read the FAQ for more..."

It said 0 (0) Seeds and 0 (0) Peers so forget this one, at least from this web site and from this Tracker...

I've checked on Demonoid (cause now it's back online) but there is no search result for this movie, so it really have been deleted and there is no seeders for this one anymore.

Last edited by EvilDeadlyImmortal on Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:27 am  Post subject: Re: need help with torrent download

Will Tear Your Soul Apart
EvilDeadlyImmortal wrote:
slasherman wrote:
...I think them want money through sms when I try to register...

:o :lol: :lol: :lol:

They don't want money, you just need to register, that's all. I've try, and i've succeded, it's free.

:) there goes my Polish exam

EvilDeadlyImmortal wrote:
Now, the only problem is that the .Torrent is too old, cause the Tracker was from Demonoid when it was working (the old inferno.demonoid tracker...), and the Tracker Status is giving me this for error : "Failure: Torrent deleted or not in pool yet. Go to Demonoid.com and read the FAQ for more..."

It said 0 (0) Seeds and 0 (0) Peers so forget this one, at least from this web site and from this Tracker...

I've checked on Demonoid (cause now it's back online) but there is no search result for this movie, so it really have been deleted and there is no seeders for this one anymore.

Okey thanks..then I give up that one