Why not register?

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:04 am  Post subject: copycat soundtrack
Request Territory

Request Territory
hey guys. has anyone seen that movie from 1995 called copycat directed by john amiel. its about the serial killer who is copying all the most famous serial killers of all time and their murders. the killer is played by Harry Connick Jr. just wondering if anyone has that soundtrack i been lookin for it for months i really want the main theme and if anyone has the whole thing that would be amazingly awesome . if anyone has a emule link where the soundtrack already been posted or can put one up so i can download i would appreciate it more than you could ever imagine. hell, even if you can just hook up the main theme i will do anything mane i will trade anything you want that i got. i got all kinds of underground music (mostly underground memphis horrorcore rap) and soundtracks and stuff.shit ill give you like 5 soundtracks if anyone can hook me up with this haha im desperate!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:22 am  Post subject:
Request Territory

Request Territory
on a side note . if anyone has the night flyer soundtrack ill trade for that one too. but mainly i want the copycat one i need that one on my life!