Why not register?

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 8:29 pm  Post subject: Battle Royale 1 and 2 Subs

Mummified In Barbed Wire
Yea so I downloaded battle royalle 1 & 2 from here and I really really want to see it but I dont speak japanese....And the link to the subtitles site wont let me register it says I have an invalid email address so yea I downloaded some third party subtitles but I dont know how to get them to work once they are unextracted(they are a winrar file atm) and 2 I dont know if they will match up although I specified to download the subs for 2 discs so if anyone has either a direct link to the subtitles for battle royale 1 & 2 that would be nice and please explain how to use them cause Im a nub :zombiemoan:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 9:00 pm  Post subject:

The Ancient One
Did you try to register for Kloofy, and if so with a Hotmail account? If so you need to use another email (Hotmail and Road Runner accounts aren't accepted) or just set up a new web one.

It's worth it, that site has subs for just about every rip of every Asian movie released. 8)

Plus don't forget there are 2 sections to search, the database and also the instant sub post (newer contributions).

To display subs on your PC get VobSub from here: http://www.afterdawn.com/software/video ... vobsub.cfm and use Media Player Classic for XP to play the movie from here: http://sourceforge.net/project/showfile ... e_id=84358

You can't really go wrong with that combination. :wink:

Last Release: The Food of the Gods (1976)
NZB: download/file.php?id=436

Coming Soon: Cat's Eye, The Uncanny, Food of the Gods 2, The Devil's Men, Studio 666.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 9:40 pm  Post subject:

Lunatic Of Gods Creation
kloofy awesome place for subs