Why not register?

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2003 5:16 pm  Post subject: DPP Videos Nasties Collection

Mod of the Living Dead
I wasn't sure where to post this, but guess this is right section as this isn't exactly a movie request.

Could someone start&update DPP Videos Nasties Collection ? There's one in FH and SR. I think SR one is better made, so if it's ok, that collection could be just copy&pasted here. I could do this myself, but it would be better if someone who could actively update it would start it. I have downloaded a few of those Video-Nasties, but as I can visit SR forums only about once in two weeks it's impossible me to keep track of new releases... and this forum needs a collection like that :)

So anyone interested starting DPP Video Nasties collection here? (paul-scream?) =)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2003 6:23 pm  Post subject:

The Devil, Probably
Would be a bit cheap, copy and paste those threads down to the title now wouldn't it ?
I'm planning a collection wich will take at least a month so don't look at me - johndoe has his troma quest and MS somewhat lost the appetite and spud is too busy with "the MAIN site"....

As for Paul-scream

Well, I 'm not sure how to say this without starting a controversy...but It strikes me that paul scream doesn't want to come here.....Why I do not know and is open for pure speculation but he's been asked to come over here........a few times now ...

Having said that I feel hypocrite for I don't post over at sharereactor.....just the occasional link I snap.....

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2003 1:49 am  Post subject:

Mod of the Living Dead
Yeah, you are right. It would be pretty cheap. That collection has some great movies, that's why I liked to request it. So maybe it will someday come to here, but guess I just have to visit that SR thread in meantime... as cumbersome as it might be
:watchingyou:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2003 5:48 pm  Post subject:

Mod of the Living Dead
I decided to try to do it myself. 74 movies...Huh, that was a lot of work. I started last thursday and worked couple hours a day and today the whole day searching links and writing... it will be up soon. Hopefully the're will be much verifying and sharing going on... and new releases =)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2003 11:20 pm  Post subject:

Blood Sucking Freak
have you tried garandou?s collection builder over at FH? it?s in a sticky, nice little prog that does most of the work for you.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2003 12:04 am  Post subject:

Mod of the Living Dead
what? there's a thing like that! :D
As you can see, I'm not very used to compile these huge collections. They always end up as a one huge mess... but thanks emoboy. Tomorrow, I'll see what I do with it.. now off to bed =)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2003 8:44 am  Post subject:

Blood Sucking Freak
i see your collection is a bit different from the format voer there, but with the prog you have a GUI to put in the information and puts out the html-code for the tables.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2003 10:50 am  Post subject:

The Ancient One
I found it reasonably useful (though effictively had to start my collection again), just used a text editor with good search and replace (Editpad) to change column headings etc where necessary, thou there is a 'bug' for me as unverified films don't display in the main body (i believe that will be changed in the next version)

<a href="https://forum.dead-donkey.com/viewtopic.php?t=7143" target="_blank">Giallo Collection</a>