Why not register?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 586 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:41 am  Post subject: Re: MetalMania--Request,release and discuss Metal here

The Practice Girl
Location: Back in the glistening folds of Barbara Bush's Twat
Same here....the album they did after that as I recall was pretty silly.....They should have just called it quits after Chaos AD :prat:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:36 am  Post subject: Re: MetalMania--Request,release and discuss Metal here

Lunatic Of Gods Creation
btw now listening to these guys from Finland...HOODED MENACE ("Fulfill The Curse")...heavy stuff...stoned :mrgreen:
http://www.myspace.com/hoodedmenace

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:39 am  Post subject: Re: MetalMania--Request,release and discuss Metal here

The Practice Girl
Wow :o .....was expecting polkametal like Finntroll :lol: ....I really like this....says one of the influences is winter as well as the templar knights for inspiration...you can definately tell that in their music :rock: Think I'll grab an album of these guys. :beerchug:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:48 am  Post subject: Re: MetalMania--Request,release and discuss Metal here

The Devil, Probably
Indeed, I'll be checking SLSK if I can find anyof their work :beerchug:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:58 am  Post subject: Re: MetalMania--Request,release and discuss Metal here

Lunatic Of Gods Creation
got the "Fulfill The Curse" album with rapidshare :wink:

* :o TOMBSTONES...featuring Stevo from Impetigo(!)...soon to be released debut-album "Not For The Squeamish"...demo tracks are on myspace
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... =410587075

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:12 pm  Post subject: Re: MetalMania--Request,release and discuss Metal here

The Ancient One
here is the great new album from -> Yngwie_Malmsteen-Angels_of_Love-2009-ONe

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4772506 ... Love_(2009)

your guaranteed a fuck on the first date if you play this one....

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:00 pm  Post subject: Re: MetalMania--Request,release and discuss Metal here

The Practice Girl
Yeah...but fucking what is the more important question :o

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:11 pm  Post subject: Re: MetalMania--Request,release and discuss Metal here

The Devil, Probably
DxaKrator wrote:

Speaking of fucking... where the fuck you been? :lol:

I played around with my avatar some more... maybe I should go back to the corpse paint huh?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:18 pm  Post subject: Re: MetalMania--Request,release and discuss Metal here

The Devil, Probably
Take it easy on the fella, he had a lot of shit lately :wink: :beerchug:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:46 pm  Post subject: Re: MetalMania--Request,release and discuss Metal here

The Devil, Probably
pure wrote:
Take it easy on the fella, he had a lot of shit lately :wink: :beerchug:

Yeah, I figured something was up... but I'm sure he knows that "Speaking of fucking... where the fuck you been? :lol: " means "Missed you."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:03 am  Post subject: Re: MetalMania--Request,release and discuss Metal here

The Devil, Probably
:lol: Yeah, we all missed him (or at least parts of him :googley: )

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:14 am  Post subject: Re: MetalMania--Request,release and discuss Metal here

The Ancient One
DxaKrator wrote:

i guess you can fuck what ever you date... dwarfs,lockness monster,the village people or just a woman.. :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:42 pm  Post subject: Re: MetalMania--Request,release and discuss Metal here

The Practice Girl
Heh...the last month...or actually since this last Sept has been insane......have gone through some big time life changes so yeah.....that is why I have been sort of the absentee ballot of the site as of late...last month though....shit really went into the crapper as the DVD drive on the 360 went out(supposed to be back today :mrgreen: ) so ended up shipping that off to Microsoft....then a few days after that my main comp went down.....Had that fucking thing since before I even joined this site so I basically ran it into the ground and had to take it behind the barn and put it out of its misery.So....as of last night dxa has been on his new computer that he just freshly built and am very satisfied.So to sort of answer your question Karst that is what happened as far as Xbox went...should be on tonight if UPS delivers to me on time....tracking said there was a weather delay in Seattle......mind you we barely had a 1/4 of an inch and was melted off by 8:00 am but that is Seattle for you.Any excuse it takes to be lame.At any rate the releases should be coming this weekend sometime.....still a few things I want to tweak on this comp before I start pumping things out again.
On the metal front so we can get back on topic......Deicide makes me sick now......fucking depressing watching that shit without the Hoffmans on that DVD...piss on Benton...biker faggot satanist wannabe...piss on him. :evil:
I'm in a metal band now(yeah....finally) got about 8 songs down......would try and describe what the music sounds like but there isn't really an easy reference.I got some demo and freestyle work recorded though that I'll encode down to mp3 and release for those that are interested.Hehehe....lose a wife gain a metal band......yeah....life is just full of lovely trade-offs. :lol:
So I guess this is the "official" return of your Practice girl.....treat me gentle now...I still am infected. :outsider:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:17 pm  Post subject: Re: MetalMania--Request,release and discuss Metal here

The Ancient One
Kiss for you from Slayer. Let's have some virtual brews. :drunk:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:41 pm  Post subject: Re: MetalMania--Request,release and discuss Metal here

The Devil, Probably
Screw the brews... knowing Dxa's taste in music... I want the fucking demos! :rock:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:58 am  Post subject: Re: MetalMania--Request,release and discuss Metal here

The Ancient One
Hehe, tough guy ;)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:21 am  Post subject: Re: MetalMania--Request,release and discuss Metal here

The Practice Girl
Thanks boys....good to be back.....Now that I have a decent computer to work with I got the energy to do shit again...was getting rather depressing jumping on that old 1ghz and attempting to do anything at all :suicide: The demo's are just that....demo's....not at all finished pieces of work but more bases for where we are going with the final product.A large portion is 3 peice with me on guitar and the lead guitar on drums with the singer and me on vocals. Got Acid Pro so I was going to start tracking here at home....still another reason I had to upgrade the comp.We play through a PA and got a mixer but something weird went on with a few of the recordings....I suspect more to have to do with the IPOD we recorded on....sometimes it sounds like an audio tape that got ate on a few parts...so we are still working out the bugs...we just added a drummer so we are trying to get him into the mix at this point.For the most part it sounds pretty good though.....definately paid for far worse recordings in my lifetime by established bands :lol: I'll encode some down tonight and post them after I post some movie releases :wink:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:11 pm  Post subject: Re: MetalMania--Request,release and discuss Metal here

The Devil, Probably
Dude, if you show me your metal band, I'll show you mine ;) :rock:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:30 am  Post subject: Re: MetalMania--Request,release and discuss Metal here

The Ancient One
please some torrent dxa :rock:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:36 am  Post subject: Re: MetalMania--Request,release and discuss Metal here

The Ancient One
anyway..... anyone here going to...

http://www.headbangers-open-air.de/en/i ... seite=home

...this year i am... gonna headbang to tank,the rods,tysondog,angel witch,helstar,piledriver,tankard,warbringer and more :rock:

i am aslo going to see manowar,wasp,testament,udo,doro,whitesnake and more... its gonna be a hell of a good summer :rock: