Why not register?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 586 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:31 pm  Post subject: Re: MetalMania--Request,release and discuss Metal here

The Practice Girl
Location: Back in the glistening folds of Barbara Bush's Twat
Holy shit what a fest!!
I'd be going just for Unleashed alone....the other are a bonus :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:11 pm  Post subject: Re: MetalMania--Request,release and discuss Metal here

The Practice Girl
Just released these from the HellFest in 2008
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=20027
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=20025

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 1:35 am  Post subject: Re: MetalMania--Request,release and discuss Metal here

The Devil, Probably
:rockon:

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 8:04 am  Post subject: Re: MetalMania--Request,release and discuss Metal here

Lunatic Of Gods Creation
:beerchug: thanks Dxa...already seen some footage...been to Clisson at Hellfest Open Air 2007 (roadie)

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 8:17 am  Post subject: Re: MetalMania--Request,release and discuss Metal here

The Practice Girl
Yeah...they got a lot of footage on Utube...I am sure some of it not even on the dvd...I mean there are so many acts...to include everyones set on a dvd release would be costly to say the least for the consumer.....But that doesn't mean the footage doesn't exist.
Lucky vermin.......You europeans get to see all the cool bands.

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 9:20 am  Post subject: Re: MetalMania--Request,release and discuss Metal here

Lunatic Of Gods Creation
DxaKrator wrote:
Lucky vermin.......You europeans get to see all the cool bands.

different countries within reasonable driving distance (thank you amphetamine! :wink: )
ahh memories...5 people crammed into a Ford Fiesta...cruisin' all the way to Bischofswerda Germany to see Mayhem (21-6-1997) :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 4:09 pm  Post subject: Re: MetalMania--Request,release and discuss Metal here

The Devil, Probably
Got a chance to clean up some of my .mp3s and added this for ablum art on the Splatter Effect Demo

If you have a another cover already, let me know. Hope you don't mind my use of existing art work. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 9:25 pm  Post subject: Re: MetalMania--Request,release and discuss Metal here

The Practice Girl
Hehe.....looks cool :rock: Definately a splatter effect :mrgreen:
I forgot I mp3'd the rest of our demo's up....I'll get them out the door today....Had to name the songs and was stuck on what I was going to call one of them for at least a good 2 months or so...nothing would sound right to me...then the other day it hit my like mack truck on what it should be called.....I'm weird like that....I did the same thing with the band name.....although an experience with dmt kind of opened that door for me.....Heh...gonna write a song on that drug.....nothing quite like that one :googley:
Also I am gonna rar up all the Kreator stuff I got and release it in a big bloated rar file as I think I got pretty much everything they have out and then some.....Just fucking love Hordes of Chaos video man....one of the better videos I have seen in years....I can watch that over an over. If you don't want to wait for the pack here's the video :wink:
ed2k: Kreator_-_Hordes_Of_Chaos_(A_Necrologue_For_The_Elite)_-_videopimp.avi  [94.73 Mb] [Stats]
Did this up too......it's a behind the scenes look at making the album....sort of a limited edition dvd that came along with the cd.
ed2k: Kreator-The.Kreation.of.Hordes.of.Chaos.DVDRip.XviD-Shitbusters.avi  [221.25 Mb] [Stats]
Note that the guitar player they have for both the album and the video apperently is no longer in the band...at least not when I saw them he wasn't....must have been a quick adjustment as the extent of the new guys guitar playing is about 2 finger solo's......at least Ventor is back.....RIOT OF VIOLENCE!!!! :mrgreen:

[ Add all 2 links to your ed2k client ]

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 10:11 pm  Post subject: Re: MetalMania--Request,release and discuss Metal here

The Devil, Probably
I'm using a Haxan screen cap that matches your avatar for the Sadistic Disdain stuff :googley:

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 12:07 pm  Post subject: Re: MetalMania--Request,release and discuss Metal here

The Devil, Probably
karstmobile wrote:
Got a chance to clean up some of my .mp3s and added this for ablum art on the Splatter Effect Demo

If you have a another cover already, let me know. Hope you don't mind my use of existing art work. :mrgreen:

Looks pretty good, I'm still waiting for them to complete some numbers since I got some stuff on my computer aswell :beerchug:

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 9:09 pm  Post subject: Re: MetalMania--Request,release and discuss Metal here

The Practice Girl
Here's the rest of the Sadistic Disdain stuff.....These were done back in January.....As with the other songs...technical errors galore(like forgetting to turn my mike on and then trying to turn it on while playing my guitar at the same time :roll: )....plus both me and the singer were packing around bronchitis for a couple of months so at times it sounds like a corpse masturbating (or Grind masterbating....whichever vision is more pleasurable to the minds eye :mrgreen: ) So just realise when you are listening that these songs are far from completed...it's just the basics...were woking on getting them all together by next month.Some shit is done on purpose though :mrgreen: On Evil Reward there is a part where I start playing this really shitty solo on purpose trying to piss Ouija off....well....things don't go as planned and he starts screaming and laughing in this voice....I don't know...I guess you had to be there...it's pretty offensive to the ears but everytime I hear it I laugh my ass off as at the end of the little foray Ouija looks at me and says "Stop playing like a fucking pussy"...we all look at each other and I raise my eyebrow and I'm like "oh yeah?"...and then I break back into this hardcore shit talking about Jesus is dead and he dies for nothing stuff :lol: 3 minutes on 1 is just a fuck about song....not really sure if we are going to keep it...if we do it will undergo major changes but we'll keep the end as that is the best part and the only reason I didn't trash it...I pulled off the wammy and vocal bend perfectly on the final measure....BTW....these songs are completely different then the PyroNecroPhiliac and Retribution with a Vengeance songs.....The Darkside you can definately hear my punk influences. :drunk:
ed2k: Sadistic.Disdain-3.Minutes.on.1-2009-Demo.mp3  [2.39 Mb] [Stats]

ed2k: Sadistic.Disdain-Die.for.Nothing....Live.for.Less-Demo.mp3  [6.27 Mb] [Stats]

ed2k: Sadistic.Disdain-Evil.Reward-Demo.mp3  [9.80 Mb] [Stats]

ed2k: Sadistic.Disdain-Inversions-2008-Early.Demo.mp3  [6.75 Mb] [Stats]

ed2k: Sadistic.Disdain-Retribution.with.a.Vengeance-Parts.I-III+PyroNecroPhiliac-2009-Demo.mp3  [14.96 Mb] [Stats]

ed2k: Sadistic.Disdain-The.DarkSide-2009-Demo.mp3  [5.74 Mb] [Stats]

BTW....This copy of Inversions is when I very first started in the band...the song was already there and I just learned it one week and we recorded it the week after.....no drums...just 2 guitars and the singer......We've added ALOT to that song at this point with backing vocals and me just doing what I do. We basically warm up to that song every practice.

[ Add all 6 links to your ed2k client ]

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 9:10 pm  Post subject: Re: MetalMania--Request,release and discuss Metal here

The Practice Girl
Oh yeah....lets see that cover art Karst :rock:

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 2:42 am  Post subject: Re: MetalMania--Request,release and discuss Metal here

The Devil, Probably
DxaKrator wrote:
Oh yeah....lets see that cover art Karst :rock:

Meh, spent like a minute on it... nothing fancy, but better than empty spot...

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 6:40 pm  Post subject: Re: MetalMania--Request,release and discuss Metal here

The Practice Girl
:rock: :rock: :rock:

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 4:39 am  Post subject: Re: MetalMania--Request,release and discuss Metal here

The Devil, Probably
Grabbing the newly posted Sadistic Disdain stuff now... :beerchug:

Thanks for the Hellfest 2008 release (appears to be out of sync though), and this is one of my favorite performances from it:

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 1:05 pm  Post subject: Re: MetalMania--Request,release and discuss Metal here

The Practice Girl
I've watched it all the way through and it wasn't...although I did have a hell of a time synching it up.....like every 10 or 15 minutes it would lose synch...I might have missed a measure or 2 of that song but from what I remember it came out fine.
*edit....yeah man...just watched it...not out of synch here.

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 4:27 pm  Post subject: Re: MetalMania--Request,release and discuss Metal here

The Devil, Probably
DxaKrator wrote:
I've watched it all the way through and it wasn't...although I did have a hell of a time synching it up.....like every 10 or 15 minutes it would lose synch...I might have missed a measure or 2 of that song but from what I remember it came out fine.
*edit....yeah man...just watched it...not out of synch here.

Yeah, could just be me, and it isn't all the time. I noticed it most on CD1 from about 00:15:28 to 00:15:57. :beerchug:

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 9:09 pm  Post subject: Re: MetalMania--Request,release and discuss Metal here

Buried In The Backyard
does anybody have the torrent of Hellfest 2008?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:59 am  Post subject: Re: MetalMania--Request,release and discuss Metal here

The Ancient One
Manowar - Thunder in the Sky [2009]
http://www.zona-musical.com/postt135427.html

--

Raven - Walk Through Fire (2009)
http://www.rapidshareindex.com/Raven-Wa ... 44689.html

--

Heaven and Hell - The Devil You Know (2009)
http://www.freshwap.net/forums/music/20 ... 009-a.html

--

Metalucifer - Heavy Metal Bulldozer (2009)
http://oldmetalshare.blogspot.com/2009/ ... -2009.html

:rock: :rock:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:06 am  Post subject: Re: MetalMania--Request,release and discuss Metal here

The Ancient One
U.D.O. - Infected (new single 2009)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2iVKCYpMX0

Videointerview With Udo Dirkschneider 09/06/2009
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7M843ed7luM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjCK5NNu3Mk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRLyr_CD6zM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Yujhn-EYsQ

read what udo have to say about the new accept + 2 new demo songs to download of new accept........
http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/news/gen ... union.html

new accept site...
http://www.acceptworldwide.com/

:beerchug: :rock:

Last edited by d0c on Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:23 am, edited 3 times in total.