Why not register?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 586 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 30  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 11:35 pm  Post subject:

Mummified In Barbed Wire
Here you go. I found some Limbonic Art albums.

Limbonic Art - Epitome Of Illusions - Released By Knьppelnacht.rar
Limbonic_Art_-_Ad_Noctum_-_Dynasty_Of_Death_-_Released_by_Knüppelnacht_[Link_by_www.eselmetal.de].rar
Limbonic_Art_-_In_Abhorrence_Dementia_-_Released_by_Knьppelnacht_[Link_by_www.eselmetal.de].rar
limbonic_art_-_moon_in_the_scorpio_-_released_by_knüppelnacht_[link_found_at_the-real-eselmetal.6x.to].rar
Limbonic_Art_-_The_Ultimate_Death_Worship_-_Released_by_Misanthropic666_[Link_found_at_www.eselmetal.de].zip

[ Add all 5 links to your ed2k client ]

"I've had a bad feeling ever since I slapped that gypsy.....in front of her cop boyfriend."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 11:38 pm  Post subject:

Mod of the Living Dead

Too late. :)

[ Add all 5 links to your ed2k client ]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 11:41 pm  Post subject:

Master Of The Dead Donkey
I don't really want to download full albums until i've heard an mp3 or 2 them first to see if i like them.

WOW! I can't believe the abundance of hardcore metal freaks here. I should have asked this a long time ago :D

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 11:52 pm  Post subject:

Mummified In Barbed Wire
Polityk wrote:
Too late. :)

Damn me. :lol:

"I've had a bad feeling ever since I slapped that gypsy.....in front of her cop boyfriend."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 11:53 pm  Post subject:

Mod of the Living Dead
*merged with metalmania*

It's easier and faster to get the whole albums off eMule, but if you want to save the bandwidth, use Soulseek. Enormous reasources, no spyware, easy to use, although the interface is sometimes a pain in the ass. Immediate downloads if you choose the sources which are black (as opposed to grey). Just use the name of the band and the title of the album to find tons of sources. It's always worth to make sure what quality you're downloading (appropriate column).
http://www.slsknet.org/

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 3:14 am  Post subject:

Mummified In Barbed Wire
Decypher wrote:
Orphaned Land's last album Mabool is plain great. I strongly suggest you to give them a try.

I didn't care much for Mabool... loved Sahara.. gonna release it losless in a lill while.. after it arrives ;)

BTW.. mp3's suck for death metal.. anything melodic.. or anything besides rap/hip-hop.. it just turns the music to garbage... with rap/hip-hop it doesn't matter.. it's already garbage :matrix:

Go for the APE/ FLAC losless music.. much higher quality and only slightly larger downloads (200-450 megs for 1 cd)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 3:22 am  Post subject:

The Practice Girl
Location: Back in the glistening folds of Barbara Bush's Twat
I second that statement from Polityk...I got soem good albums I can release that I have been listening to alot lately...will do so later tonight and will be interested in seeign soem of your reactions..but soulseek is just a great prog for music..can't rave about it enough :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 4:05 am  Post subject:

One song i heard just yesterday that i really liked was Lamb Of God's "Ruin". There are 2 guitar riffs in it that i just absolutely love. I keep playing that part of the song over and over. From about the 2:40 mark of the song to about 3:15 for those that have it. It just kicks ass!Image

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 4:21 am  Post subject:

The Practice Girl
Yeah I actually got drunk with the guitar player for Lamb of God when he came up here a few years ago.Apperently he used to live near here in Aberdeen Washington and would go clamming ;)
Still love their Debut album the best...and the singer reminds me of a monkey with those ears that pop out like that...crazy looking fucker he is but what a voice!!...Got lots of great memories with those guys...they were up here with God Forbid who I also was drinking with and one of my favorite American bands Darkest Hour...All Supporting Six Feet under...pretty cool that Terry Butler was so laid back...Chris Barnes of course was to high on himself to actually speak to the fans but Terry was a great guy..one of the cooler people I have met in the whole scene.
:mrgreen:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 4:42 am  Post subject:

ha ha...I've only known you for a short bit and i'd like to pose the question-->Who haven't you got drunk with?Image

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 4:50 am  Post subject:

The Practice Girl
Venom....but I sure have gotten drunk as hell to them :mrgreen:
Don't get me wrong here....I am not a name dropper by any means...I just know who I know....I don't treat these guys like they are idols or anything..they are just men like me that can play extreme music..and love to party....been playing guitar for 23 years and been into metal for 25.....I would say that counts for something...besides my deafness :P

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 5:02 am  Post subject:

Yeah i played guitar for about 4-5 years in my teens but had to quit because it got to the point that i couldn't even listen to the radio without my ear drums hurting. I still have some problems listening to music cranked because after a little while i got to run for the aspirin bottle to relieve the pain. Plus they pretty much ring constantly but fuck was it worth it! :D

So i blame my ear problems on my guitar. Oh and Slayer's Reign in Blood! :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 5:23 am  Post subject:

The Practice Girl
Heh,I still listen to my fair share of slayer a week....Love God Hates us All....what a telling title for the world.I still look at Reign in blood though as their Crossover album...or moreover their sellout status....I mean...compare Hell Awaits with Reign in Blood.....no comparison IMO...but that is me...most people will always claim Rieign in Blood as their best and I cna understand that...I love the album myslef...but things sure changed for them after that...you want a real history lesson on slayer download the Satan's Children concert if it is still available on edk.....talk about making a person feel old...Kerry with hairspray in his hair and the whole lot...the biggest Judas Priest imitation since ...well....Judas Priest!!!

Here is an album I was into when I was like 14 or so...couldn't beleive I found it let alone a good copy of it :lol:
ed2k: s.o.b..-.dubgrind.rar  [18.66 Mb] [Stats]
For those that liked the Accussed or old Napalm Death these guys did alot of stuff with Napalm before the big change in lineup and music approach....fucking love this one.Got a few other albums by these guys including the 7 inch eps with napalm and the sob vs napalm cd that has sob doing napalm songs!!You'll love this one Doc :beerchug:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 5:38 am  Post subject:

Ah no way dude. They will never top Reign In Blood. That's hardly their sellout album. South of Heaven is clearly the sellout. Way different style than all their previous albums. They redeemed themselves somewhat with Seasons but since South of Heaven they've never been the same IMO.

Will watch out for that Satan's Children concert. I'm off the mule right now doing that torrent so will look for it later.

I would die if you said you had some live footage of Carcass from there Heartwork album. Especially them playing "This Mortal Coil". I looooooooove that song. My favorite Death Metal song of all.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 5:56 am  Post subject:

The Practice Girl
I got the whole rip of the dvd :wink:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 6:08 am  Post subject:

Fucking eh! I've been looking for one for a long time now! Is it up on ed2k or where did you get it?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 6:48 am  Post subject:

The Practice Girl
I got it a long time ago when I used to admin a blackmetal server back before I enjoyed the fortunes of edk...I can certainly find it and put it back up again..believe it's called Wake up and Smell the Carcass..has all their vids on it and 2 live concerts..one from tools of the trade tour and one from symphonies of sickness.Gonna have to dig it out but it shouldn't take to long..it is a 700mb download though :wink:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 6:31 pm  Post subject:

The Ancient One
DxaKrator wrote:
Heh,I still listen to my fair share of slayer a week....Love God Hates us All....what a telling title for the world.I still look at Reign in blood though as their Crossover album...or moreover their sellout status....I mean...compare Hell Awaits with Reign in Blood.....no comparison IMO...but that is me...most people will always claim Rieign in Blood as their best and I cna understand that...I love the album myslef...but things sure changed for them after that...you want a real history lesson on slayer download the Satan's Children concert if it is still available on edk.....talk about making a person feel old...Kerry with hairspray in his hair and the whole lot...the biggest Judas Priest imitation since ...well....Judas Priest!!!

Here is an album I was into when I was like 14 or so...couldn't beleive I found it let alone a good copy of it :lol:
ed2k: s.o.b..-.dubgrind.rar  [18.66 Mb] [Stats]
For those that liked the Accussed or old Napalm Death these guys did alot of stuff with Napalm before the big change in lineup and music approach....fucking love this one.Got a few other albums by these guys including the 7 inch eps with napalm and the sob vs napalm cd that has sob doing napalm songs!!You'll love this one Doc :beerchug:

wtf!... sob vs napalm :) sounds intressting, by the way i clicked the llink of sob-dubgrind.... the first slayer album i listned to was hell awaits, what great title song it was hehe.... still my fav slayer album to this date...

today i completed my collection of picture disc of venom...

want to see more of my venom colletion click here -> d0c's Venom collection

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 6:43 pm  Post subject:

The Practice Girl
/me drools over that War with Satan Album...good find my man :beerchug:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 6:41 pm  Post subject:

The Ancient One
i just got my hands on *finntroll-nattfodd* it kick ass!!!!its a crazy mixture of tom waits, floggin molly, mr bungle and hard metal with gore voice.... :rock: