Why not register?

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 7:48 pm  Post subject: Kiss - Live in Las Vegas (2002) DVD rip

The Devil, Probably

Quality: DVD rip, Xvid
Video Size: 720 x 480
Codec audio: AC3Filter
ffdshow Video Decoder
Playing time : 01:42:03
Release by rat24(israel-club.my1.ru)

Quote:
The Historic Performance: The first time ever in Las Vegas!! On Octo29, 1999 the world's greatest touring band blew onstage in the world's entertainment capitol. With Kiss:Live In Las Vegas, fans of the world's hottest band can finally see this groundbreaking rare appearance up close and personal. <p>The performance had been slated for broadcast over the Internet to an audiance of more than One Billion People Worldwide. Tickets to the show were among the most coveted in history and were reserved for an invitation only guest list that consisted of celebrities and large investors in the company promoting the event. <p>On the nightof the webcast the computer servers that had been set up to send the performance through the Internet Crashed, leaving KISS' legions of fans desperate to see the concert which had been hyped for months prior to the doomed global link up. <P>KISS: Live In Las Vegas gives fance a chance to finally see the concert that fate denied them the first time around. This high-energy performance features some of their biggest hits and proves that they can indeed live up to the claim "You wanted the best, You got the best!"

ed2k: Kiss-Live.In.Las.Vegas-1999.by.rat.Xvid.covres.Israel-club.my1.ru.DVDrip.rar  [1.26 Gb] [Stats]