Why not register?

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:27 pm  Post subject: Several red ones

The Ancient One
Hello everyone, I have some reshare requests, so I put them all together in one post.

ed2k: The.Great.Alligator.1979.DVDRip.XviD-BiGGy.avi  [697.63 Mb] [Stats] some 350 MB to go
ed2k: Sauliaus-They%20Saved%20Hitlers%20Brain%20(1963)%20GUNBAYdvdrip.avi  [749.08 Mb] [Stats] 231 MB to go
ed2k: Premutos.DVDRip.Xvid.by.Gorehound.avi  [699.86 Mb] [Stats] 257 MB to go. There's always one source for it, but it uploads next to never. Therefore I tried to download this:
ed2k: Premutos%20(Hard%20Splatter%20Horror%20uncut)%20[German]%20(Olaf%20Ittenbach).avi  [665.99 Mb] [Stats] but this sucker is keeping 9.28 MB from me for weeks now.
ed2k: alien.terror.[aka.alien.2].vhs.rip.[dio].1981.divx.avi  [663.59 Mb] [Stats] I got the Greek hardsubs version, but I'd really like to watch this film without hardcoded subs in a language I don't understand shit about :wink:

Many great thanks to all who contribute, may the spirits of the eternal hunting grounds protect you forever! :beerchug:

edit: I just saw there's an AFR out for "The Great Alligator", but as there's a reshare request for that also, I don't feel the need to change my request ;)

[ Add all 5 links to your ed2k client ]