Why not register?

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:10 am  Post subject: RawHead Rex Alternate & Bonus Scenes

Master Of The Dead Donkey
Hi !

Anyones have them would be kind enough to re-share please ? :wacky:
I'm interrested to see this !

ed2k: RawHead.Rex.1986.DvDRip.XviD.=STR=.(Alternate.Scene.German.Language).avi  [8.00 Mb] [Stats]
ed2k: RawHead.Rex.1986.DvDRip.XviD.=STR=.(Bonus.Scene.1.German.Language).avi  [1.70 Mb] [Stats]
ed2k: RawHead.Rex.1986.DvDRip.XviD.=STR=.(Bonus.Scene.2.German.Language).avi  [1.63 Mb] [Stats]

Thanks a lot in advance ! :beerchug:

[ Add all 3 links to your ed2k client ]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:14 am  Post subject: Re: RawHead Rex Alternate & Bonus Scenes

The Practice Girl
Location: Back in the glistening folds of Barbara Bush's Twat
Still looking for my copy so don't give up hope..I got to have it somewhere. :)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:31 am  Post subject: Re: RawHead Rex Alternate & Bonus Scenes

DxaKrator wrote:
Still looking for my copy so don't give up hope..I got to have it somewhere. :)

Amazing man ! Simply amazing :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Take your time, there's no hurry :wink:

I'm trying to find it on eBay, nothing yet, for like one month... I know, it can be long, and only if someone will sell his copy, but anyway, i'm hoping !!! I saw a different copy on eBay, but it was not the one with those scenes... I personally own two DVD version of this movie, but there is no Extra Scenes of any kind like that... that's too bad :cry:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:32 am  Post subject: Re: RawHead Rex Alternate & Bonus Scenes

The Practice Girl
It's unfortunate there is no proper widescreen release of this movie. :(

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:39 am  Post subject: Re: RawHead Rex Alternate & Bonus Scenes

Huummm... :? What can we do... maybe they will wake up one day and make a proper DVD for this movie. I know that there is not much peoples who like this movie, but it's one of the classics I used to watch when I was younger and it freaks me out the first time. I've been marked ! :lol: :googley:

I have the french VHS of this, i've found it a long time ago, original, in a store of used movies, i've grab it man, it's part of my french VHS collection ! :twisted: I can show you the front and back covers of my VHS if you want, i've scanned my VHS a few weeks ago for my private Microsoft Access listing...

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:34 am  Post subject: Re: RawHead Rex Alternate & Bonus Scenes

The Practice Girl
yeah sure. :) ..I am not certain that there is a widescreen copy in existance.....It may be a pan and scan as I beleive it was released straight to video...It certainly didn't play in any theater near me. :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:14 am  Post subject: Re: RawHead Rex Alternate & Bonus Scenes

So here it is (there is a f***ing sticker on the front that I couldn't remove... anyway....) :

This image has been resized This image has been resized

The Front cover is nearly the same as the DVD cover that have those Alternate & Bonus Scenes, almost the same (but in english of course).
But I love the Back cover, his really great ! :wink:

And I don't think either that it exist a proper Widescreen version of this movie, unfortunately. :? And it certainly didn't play in a theater here too, I live in Canada, so I don't think so, but I don't know.

*EDIT : btw, one of the DVD I have have a Format written on the back, and it said : 1.75 - 16/9 Comp. 4/3
I don't know exactly if this is a proper Widescreen of just a Pan & Scan, but it's written that on the back of the MadMovies DVD Edition of RawHead Rex (PAL R2 DVD5). It's a DVD from Europe, and there is a French track on it too. The covers is enterily in french.

The thing is, I don't know any program of any kind who can tell me what is the aspect ratio of a DVD. Do you know one so I could check it out. I've put my DVD of the MadMovies Edition in my computer, checked a scene with CloneDVD and it's more Widescreen than the Pioneer DVD Edition, who look more Fullscreen (4/3). I'll check this out later tonight, I got to go work now, but i'll check this out, and let me know if you know a software that can say me the right aspect ratio, if there is such software. :wink: :googley:

Last edited by EvilDeadlyImmortal on Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:44 am  Post subject: Re: RawHead Rex Alternate & Bonus Scenes

Thanks you for the re-share Skantchweasel ! :D

I'll let you know when i'll finish them. :wink:

Cheers man !!! :beerchug:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:34 am  Post subject: Re: RawHead Rex Alternate & Bonus Scenes

Well Skantchweasel, don't go ! I still don't have any of those... :roll: It's been a long time since i've seen you.

If you could put them back in share, just so I could download them, it could be great ! :wink:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:32 pm  Post subject: Re: RawHead Rex Alternate & Bonus Scenes

Mummified In Barbed Wire
errr.... not sure if theres a mistake, but ive not got em... im in the queue for em butve got nothing of the files to share...
sorry!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:50 pm  Post subject: Re: RawHead Rex Alternate & Bonus Scenes

Well, first of all, your name is not Skantchweasel ! (or did you changed it ?) and i've saw a guy named Skantchweasel in the queue of those files buddy ! This guy was having them at 100% each ones, the three files was complete at 100%, he just appear one day or two, and disappear... :( I've never saw this peer again.

And since this day (07-14-2008), i've never saw anyones trying to download this. Nothing... you are not there in the download queue with me, well, me, I don't see anyones... Maybe because of the ipfilter i'm using and/or PG2 that would be blocking you, but I doubt that :roll:

Anyway, let's see... maybe one day this peer wil re-appear and i'll send him a message via eMule. Or maybe one other member here could dig that up and re-share them ! Who knows ? :googley: I'm trying to find it on eBay too, so I could own the copy of this DVD edition, even if it's only in German, which I don't understand at all !!! :mrgreen:

Thanks anyway buddy ! :beerchug:

Last edited by EvilDeadlyImmortal on Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:30 pm  Post subject: Re: RawHead Rex Alternate & Bonus Scenes

Well, nevermind for the re-share, i've bought it on HKFlix ! There were out of stock, but last month, they received some more copy, so i've bought one. :wink:

Those bonus scenes and that alternate scene were good btw, a little more gore & blood, very nice, and the alternate scene, for those who i've watch the movie is worth a look ! :P

And there is an english track on this DVD btw, I though it was only in German, but no, there is an 2.0 Stereo english track too ! And the cover is really nice, it's not a regular DVD case, it's made of hard solid paper in a white plastic box. :D

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:13 pm  Post subject: Re: RawHead Rex Alternate & Bonus Scenes
Request Territory

Request Territory
could anyone reseed these please....with cheese

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:14 pm  Post subject: Re: RawHead Rex Alternate & Bonus Scenes

Joey_Faust wrote:
could anyone reseed these please....with cheese

Well, since the STR rips for the Alternate and Bonus scenes are not gonna be re-shared anymore (I hope i'm wrong :? ), i've decided to rip those scenes from my DVD.

So there it is, sorry in advance for my bad ripping skill, but they look good anyway. The audio is maybe like 0.5 sec. too late, but anyway, that's the best I could do. Enjoy ! :wink:

ed2k: RawHead.Rex.1986.DVDRip.(Alternate.Scene.-.German).(E.D.I.).avi  [13.41 Mb] [Stats]
ed2k: RawHead.Rex.1986.DVDRip.(Bonus.Scene.1.-.German).(E.D.I.).avi  [1.43 Mb] [Stats]
ed2k: RawHead.Rex.1986.DVDRip.(Bonus.Scene.2.-.German).(E.D.I.).avi  [2.40 Mb] [Stats]

This image has been resized This image has been resized
This image has been resized

[ Add all 3 links to your ed2k client ]

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 4:52 am  Post subject: Re: RawHead Rex Alternate & Bonus Scenes

Skull Full Of Maggots
Yes please! If anyone could make these available again it would be quite nice. (Now if they were only available in English) :)

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 5:13 am  Post subject: Re: RawHead Rex Alternate & Bonus Scenes

DeathStalker wrote:
Yes please! If anyone could make these available again it would be quite nice.

If you're refering to the Alternate & Bonus Scenes, MY rips are still available, i'm still sharing them.

As far of the =STR= ones, can't tell you, but i'm sure they are dead.

But if you're refering to the main movie, well, the =STR= rip should be well spread. If needed, i'll put it back in re-share, so let me know if you have any problem... :wink:

DeathStalker wrote:
(Now if they were only available in English):)

As far as I can tell, they are not. They are only in German, it's from a German release, and you can't find those Alternate & Bonus Scenes on the american NTSC DVD (Pioneer DVD), not either on the PAL R2 DVD (MadMovies DVD). I even doubt that they were dubbed in english at the time, I can be wrong, but I think they were not dubbed, so the only version existing are in German, but anyway, don't worry, you don't lose much :)