Why not register?

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:06 pm  Post subject: War Diary - The Extreme Orient (1989) Please anybody reshare

Buried In The Backyard
Please anybody reshare the movies: War Diary - The Extreme Orient (1989) viewtopic.php?t=8514&p=95173 & The Best of Banned and Death Faces (2001) viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6075? & The Ultimate Death Experience - Divx-real death mondo.avi

Anybody have these movies? Respond & re-share please !!!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:56 pm  Post subject: Re: War Diary - The Extreme Orient (1989) Please anybody res

The Ancient One
moved -> reshare requests

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:59 am  Post subject: Re: War Diary - The Extreme Orient (1989) Please anybody res

Buried In The Backyard
Unfortunately the list does not, Can you help me? How can I find now?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:17 pm  Post subject: Re: War Diary - The Extreme Orient (1989) Please anybody res

The Ancient One
If there is no reply to your request, I'm afaraid nobody has those films you are looking for. You could try at some other sites, which have a bigger community than this one.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:44 am  Post subject: Re: War Diary - The Extreme Orient (1989) Please anybody res

Dead But Dreaming
Maybe someone doing new RIP here for You now?

Alcohol and drugs is a real horror! RAP - Rare Amphetamine Power! PUNX - Picnic Under Niebhelm Xbox! DISCO - Dude Is So Cool Oldschool! ROCK - Revenge Of Cookie Kooks! The Dickies themes: Toxic Avenger and Killer Clowns From Outer Space. Funny playA(A)S. SPORT is dead! USA is dead! Eminem is dead! Life is dead! Dead is a full of life!
God bless all shitbusters!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:06 pm  Post subject: Re: War Diary - The Extreme Orient (1989) Please anybody res

Buried In The Backyard
RIPs from the RoTTeN & DxaKrator . They are in the forum last visited was probably in the last century. I was want ....those who download these movies

Last edited by Murat Bashkircev on Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:20 pm  Post subject: Re: War Diary - The Extreme Orient (1989) Please anybody res

The Ancient One
RoTTeN doesn't exist anymore and Dxa hasn't been here in ages, so I wouldn't hold your breath. Sorry pal.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:23 am  Post subject: Re: War Diary - The Extreme Orient (1989) Please anybody res
Request Territory

Request Territory
Hello Murat, I only have "The Best of Banned and Death Faces volume 2". Not the first one...

If you want it, I'll post the link.

Btw are you the one who asked for the "Inhumanities 2, modern atrocities" English dub a while back?
I got that too if you want it?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:23 pm  Post subject: Re: War Diary - The Extreme Orient (1989) Please anybody res

Dead But Dreaming
Shockumentary is when mouse rape a cat! :jesus: :watchingyou:

Alcohol and drugs is a real horror! RAP - Rare Amphetamine Power! PUNX - Picnic Under Niebhelm Xbox! DISCO - Dude Is So Cool Oldschool! ROCK - Revenge Of Cookie Kooks! The Dickies themes: Toxic Avenger and Killer Clowns From Outer Space. Funny playA(A)S. SPORT is dead! USA is dead! Eminem is dead! Life is dead! Dead is a full of life!
God bless all shitbusters!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:42 am  Post subject: Re: War Diary - The Extreme Orient (1989) Please anybody res

Buried In The Backyard
trrobin wrote:
Hello Murat, I only have "The Best of Banned and Death Faces volume 2". Not the first one...

If you want it, I'll post the link.

Btw are you the one who asked for the "Inhumanities 2, modern atrocities" English dub a while back?
I got that too if you want it?

Thank you. I found the Inhumanities 2-1 & e.t.c movies here http://shockumentary666.narod.ru/page_1.html But I seek the film - War Diary (1989). Who knows where to get this movie? I can buy