Why not register?

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:53 pm  Post subject: Re: Harsh Reality

The Ancient One
Well, there is enough reality on TV nowadays. And that is kind of harsh, too. ;)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:43 am  Post subject: Re: Harsh Reality
Request Territory

Request Territory
delete

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:51 am  Post subject: Re:

Buried In The Backyard
GrindCallus wrote:
Man I wish I could stomach these films as much as I used to. Personal expierences with death change your sensitivities I guess. Anyway, I have always been interested in, but never viewed, this Japanese series called "Death File". Sounds like it would fit here! Apparently, it comes in three flavors; Black, Yellow and Red, and a fourth grimly titled 'The End'. They are available (I guess, doubt I would buy this stuff) on several horror/cult film dealers across the web, but Video Mayhem has the whole package. Like I said, I have not watched them, from what I gather they are the last word in this sort of thing. I am just trying to spark some interest, maybe, in the hope of dupes coming to cyberspace (I haven't found any yet).

Here is a quote from the catalogue at =

http://fm3d.com/videomayhem/catd.htm

" DEATH FILE BLACK
(In Japanese) Japanese Faces of Death that puts it to shame. This flick is so disgusting! I have to turn it off when I show it to friends (well some friends). The animal scenes are truly repulsive! So prepare to put on your seatbelts. RATED 4+

DEATH FILE RED

(In Japanese) Same as Death file Black (above) and Death file Yellow (below). These are disgusting! So grab those beers and flop down and watch what man does to man or even himself. RATED 4+

DEATH FILE YELLOW

(In Japanese) Same as Red & Black. Just as extreme. Please use caution when you show these to friends! So for you ultra gore hounds that need to see death up close and in your face. All of these Death files are totally unique with all new footage never before seen. That is unless you live in Thailand or China somewhere. So beware, these mothers are intense. RATED 4

DEATH FILE THE END
(Japanese Language) Another Japanese Death file that is sure to disgust your souls and dampen your life. Sure to offend or excite the freaks out their on your Christmas list. Rated 4+ "

I was unable to find an imdb link, but I'm sure there more info somewhere out there. They are rare for a reason....

Death File 1-5 here http://shockumentary666.narod.ru/page_4.html

dr.red.evil wrote:
I WANT FACES OF WAR

This? http://shockumentary666.narod.ru/Faces_of_War.html