Why not register?

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 9:06 am  Post subject:

Demon Of The Abyss
The Gamera Collection

Many kaiju films have come and gone after Godzilla blasted onto the screens in 1955. Gamera is one of the most respected and lasting of those. The original movies came hot on the heels of Godzilla and continued until 1980 when the franchise was retired. Though like Godzilla before it you just can't keep a good city bashing monster down. Gamera was reincarnated in 1995 to a astounding reception. The movies are with out a doubt some of the best kaiju moves around.

If you liked Godzilla or King Kong then this is a must get series.

Navigation:
blue = available & verified
red = not yet available
light blue = unverified

Rebirth Series
    Rebirth Series
    1. Gamera daikaij? kuchu kessen (Gamera: The Guardian of the Universe) (1995)
    2. Gamera 2: Region shurai (Gamera 2: Assault of the Legion) (1996)
    3. Gamera 3: Iris kakusei (Gamera 3: Revenge of Iris) (1999)
    Original Series
    1. Daikaij? Gamera (1965)
    2. Daikaij? kessen: Gamera tai Barugon (1966)
    3. Gamera tai Gyaosu (1967)
    4. Gamera tai uchu kaij? Bairasu (1968)
    5. Gamera tai daikaij? Giron (1969)
    6. Gamera tai Daimaju Jaiga (1970)
    7. Gamera tai Shinkai kaij? Jigura (1971)
    8. Uchu kaij? Gamera (1980)
    Mystery Science Theatre 3000
    1. MST3K - Daikaij? kessen: Gamera tai Barugon (4)
    2. MST3K - Daikaij? Gamera (5)
    3. MST3K - Gamera tai Gyaosu (6)
    4. MST3K - Gamera tai Shinkai kaij? Jigura (7)
    5. MST3K - Gamera tai daikaij? Giron (8)
    6. MST3K - Daikaij? Gamera (302)
    7. MST3K - Daikaij? kessen: Gamera tai Barugon (304)
    8. MST3K - Gamera tai Gyaosu (308)
    9. MST3K - Gamera tai daikaij? Giron (312)
    10. MST3K - Gamera tai Shinkai kaij? Jigura (316)

Gamera daikaij? kuchu kessen (Gamera: The Guardian of the Universe) (1995)
    ed2k: gamera.1.-.guardian.of.universe.1995.(xvid,engdub).by.trancelove.avi
    Language:English [DUB]
    Movieinfo:IMDB
    Additional Information:A.K.A - Gamera: The Guardian of the Universe
    A.K.A - Gamera: Giant Monster Midair Showdown
    Review: The giant flying turtle is back for this 1995 Japanese feature where once again Gamera's intentions are misinterpreted by the military. All Gamera wants to do is take on his old enemy, Gyaos, the giant prehistoric bird who has nested atop Tokyo Tower.

Discussion Threads: Chat and Comments Datahook's member reviews

Gamera 2: Region shurai (Gamera 2: Assault of the Legion) (1996)
    ed2k: gamera.2.-.attack.of.legion.1996(xvid,engdub).by.trancelove.avi
    Additional Information:A.K.A - Gamera 2: Assault of the Legion
    A.K.A - Gamera 2: Advent of Legion
    Review: A strange meteor lands in Japan unleashing hundreds of insect-like "legion" creatures which find their way into Tokyo. When the military fails to control the situation, Gamera shows up to deal with the ever-evolving space adversary.

Gamera 3: Iris kakusei (Gamera 3: Revenge of Iris) (1999)
    ed2k: gamera.3.-.revenge.of.iris.1999(xvid,ogg,engdub).by.trancelove.avi
    Additional Information:A.K.A - Gamera 3: The Awakening of Iris
    A.K.A - Gamera 3: Revenge of Iris
    Review: This final installment of the recent Gamera trilogy begins with schoolgirl Ayana discovering a large egg in a cave that, according to legend, houses demons. The egg hatches into a small monster, which Ayana decides to raise and quickly develops as psychic bond with. As Ayana's monster, named Iris, grows to adulthood, the flying turtle Gamera begins to take an interest in this new potential threat. Who will be the victor in the final battle, and how much of Japan will be left standing at the end?

MST3K - Daikaij? kessen: Gamera tai Barugon (4)
    ed2k: MST3K+-+K04+-+20020827+-+Gamera+Vs.+Barugon.avi
    Ripper:fade
    Release Thread:DAP
    Additional Information:A.K.A - Gamera vs. Barugon
    A.K.A - The Great Monster Duel: Gamera vs. Barugon
    Other rips: This ep was done in Season 3 with different "commentary". This is a separate episode of MST3K.
    Review: WARNING MST3K FILE ARE NOT ORIGINAL RELEASES!!! - See Mystery Science Theatre 3000 [Website] is a comedy TV show were 3 subjects are submitted to bad movies, they appear as silhouettes along with a row of seats at the bottom of the screen and TALK ALL THE WAY THOUGH it trying to be funny. Be warned. I've only included these files as I have been asked to and I have yet to find any other version of these movies.

MST3K - Daikaij? Gamera (5)
    ed2k: MST3K+-+K05+-+20020818+-+Gamera.avi
    Additional Information:A.K.A - Gamera
    The Giant Monster Gamera
    A.K.A - Gamera the Invincible
    Other rips: This ep was done in Season 3 with different "commentary". This is a separate episode of MST3K.
    Review: WARNING MST3K FILE ARE NOT ORIGINAL RELEASES!!! - See Mystery Science Theatre 3000 [Website] is a comedy TV show were 3 subjects are submitted to bad movies, they appear as silhouettes along with a row of seats at the bottom of the screen and TALK ALL THE WAY THOUGH it trying to be funny. Be warned. I've only included these files as I have been asked to and I have yet to find any other version of these movies.

MST3K - Gamera tai Gyaosu (6)
    ed2k: MST3K+-+K06+-+20010710+-+Gamera+Vs.+Gaos.avi
    Additional Information:A.K.A - Daikaij? kuchusen: Gamera tai Gaos
    A.K.A - Gamera vs. Gaos
    A.K.A - Gamera vs. Gyaos
    A.K.A - Giant Monster Mid-Air Battle: Gamera vs. Gaos

MST3K - Gamera tai Shinkai kaij? Jigura (7)
    ed2k: MST3K+-+K07+-+20020904+-+Gamera+Vs.+Zigra.avi
    Additional Information:A.K.A - Gamera vs. Zigra
    A.K.A - Gamera vs. the Deep Sea Monster Zigra

MST3K - Gamera tai daikaij? Giron (8)
    ed2k: MST3K+-+K08+-+20020901+-+Gamera+Vs.+Guiron.avi
    Additional Information:A.K.A - Gamera vs. the Devil-Beast Giron
    A.K.A - Gamera vs. Guiron
    A.K.A - Gamera Vs. Guillon
    A.K.A - Gamera VS the Giant Evil Beast Guiron

MST3K - Daikaij? Gamera (302)
    ed2k: MST3K+-+0302+-+20010511+-+Gamera.avi
    Additional Information:A.K.A - Gamera
    The Giant Monster Gamera
    A.K.A - Gamera the Invincible
    Other rips: This ep was done in Season 1 with different "commentary". This is a separate episode of MST3K.

MST3K - Daikaij? kessen: Gamera tai Barugon (304)
    ed2k: MST3K+-+0304+-+20010414+-+Gamera+vs.+Barugon.avi
    Ripper:drted
    Additional Information:A.K.A - Gamera vs. Barugon
    A.K.A - The Great Monster Duel: Gamera vs. Barugon
    Other rips: This ep was done in Season 1 with different "commentary". This is a separate episode of MST3K.

MST3K - Gamera tai Gyaosu (308)
    ed2k: MST3K+-+0308+-+20010515+-+Gamera+vs.+Gaos.avi
    Additional Information:A.K.A - Daikaij? kuchusen: Gamera tai Gaos
    A.K.A - Gamera vs. Gaos
    A.K.A - Gamera vs. Gyaos
    A.K.A - Giant Monster Mid-Air Battle: Gamera vs. Gaos

MST3K - Gamera tai daikaij? Giron (312)
    ed2k: MST3K+-+0312+-+20020211+-+Gamera+Vs.+Guiron.avi
    Ripper:Gamera
    Additional Information:A.K.A - Gamera vs. the Devil-Beast Giron
    A.K.A - Gamera vs. Guiron
    A.K.A - Gamera Vs. Guillon
    A.K.A - Gamera VS the Giant Evil Beast Guiron

MST3K - Gamera tai Shinkai kaij? Jigura (316)
    ed2k: MST3K+-+0316+-+20020331+-+Gamera+Vs.+Zigra.avi
    Ripper:Gamera
    Additional Information:A.K.A - Gamera vs. Zigra
    A.K.A - Gamera vs. the Deep Sea Monster Zigra

[ Add all 13 links to your ed2k client ]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 10:10 pm  Post subject:

Demon Of The Abyss
    Sorry about the lack of images on this one.. but I just do nto have the time I once did :(