Why not register?

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2004 11:15 pm  Post subject:

Site Admin
for example. That's in opera but the same bar is in mozilla too so you must have missed it. Popups are handled natively in opera, you just hit F12, and you have far more options than the very, very limited googlebar.

Seriously, its very primitive in comparison so I'm not sure how it even compares, unless of course you didn't notice opera and mozilla have the same features built into the gui?

Regardless, if that's the only reason your sticking, you should take a look at opera. Remember unlike IE they are completely customisable so you can change it round totally. You might notice from various screen shots, I've stripped out some of the toolbars, have moved the "window" tab bar to the right and then added navigation tabs to the left which load up in main "window". RSS feeds etc, for fileheaven and hhah, as well as transfers, notes and bookmarks make it very difficult to use another browser because it's "perfect" (bar a few errors from incompatible code on piss-poor corporate websites)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2004 1:12 am  Post subject:

Mod of the Living Dead
spudthedestroyer wrote:
okay I've edited the php quite a bit now, still no rar/zip but that's very easy to add in a tick.

There are now error checks:
ie if file exists --> err message, etc.

and also a very convient print statement, which parses the filename into board code so you just need to copy and paste now :)

http://members.lycos.co.uk/hhahfiles/

Could it be possible to add, without too big effort for you, a Upload multiple files option? Would like to up ~100 small images (VN collection coverscans) and multiple files upload would be a great thing for that. :)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2004 4:31 pm  Post subject:

Site Admin
i'll take a look but can't promise anything before I get my net connection back :(