Why not register?

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 3:22 pm  Post subject: Omen 666 Remake (spoilers!)

Dead But Dreaming
So, went to see the film on this auspicious day (6/6/06) on the session that started at 7:06 (66 minutes past 6) but alas, the film was, in my opinion, a load of old cobblers. The imaginative special effects were gone, everyone seemed disinterested in being there, Mia farrow still seemed to think she was the sweet, innocent mother from Rosemary's Baby, and the script was one of the laziest I have ever seen. The standout example was the scene early in the film where the parents start thinking something may be wrong with their child. In the original they observed that their kid had never had measles, mumps or the common cold, and that that was kind of weird. Well, these days measles and mumps are not as common, so the three ailments they used were flu, a cough or the common cold, which is all basically the same thing!

So zero for effort, and I hope not many more people are silly enough to go see this travesty like I was.

The only positive thing I can say is that my friend payed for the tickets, so i'll pay to take my friend to see something good, such as 'the descent' which was previewed before the main feature!

Oh well, happy 6/6/06 everyone! :beerchug: