Why not register?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 6:48 pm  Post subject: Re: Most Disturbing films you've seen

The Ancient One
How would you call "Bad Taste" disturbing? The lack of budget? And Braindead? Or did you find them disturbing when you watched them as a kid?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 7:05 pm  Post subject: Re: Most Disturbing films you've seen

Servant Of The Dead Donkey
Would you not class disturbing as sick? I would.
Its only a list for people to check films out :watchingyou:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 7:35 pm  Post subject: Re: Most Disturbing films you've seen

I define disturbing as Maid in Manhattan & other RomCom tripe released as "Entertainment" :vomit:

Braindead/Bad Taste IMHO is good value for money entertainment in whichthe director has said "fuck you" to mainstream and delivered a good Movie.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:21 pm  Post subject: Re: Most Disturbing films you've seen

The Ancient One
yellow_pages wrote:
Would you not class disturbing as sick? I would.
Its only a list for people to check films out :watchingyou:

I don't see those movies as sick either. Sick/disturbing movies are movies which are genuinely shocking, like Cannibal Holocaust or give you the creeps totally, like A L'Interieur. Well, at least that's how I think about it.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 12:07 am  Post subject: Re: Most Disturbing films you've seen

Quote:
A L'Interieur

Really? You'd class that as disturbing? Must of watched the wrong A L'Interieur. :watchingyou:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 1:04 am  Post subject: Re: Most Disturbing films you've seen

Master Of The Dead Donkey
Anything with self-mutilation, for example; Dans Ma Peau and Cutting Moments both made me cringe.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 1:28 am  Post subject: Re: Most Disturbing films you've seen

Cutting moments is brutal.

Have you seen a film called Ellie (2006) Its a 30 min short film, made in the same vain as CM. I've yet to find it. :(

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 1:52 am  Post subject: Re: Most Disturbing films you've seen

Master Of The Dead Donkey
yellow_pages wrote:
Cutting moments is brutal.

Have you seen a film called Ellie (2006) Its a 30 min short film, made in the same vain as CM. I've yet to find it. :(

You know Cutting Moments is Tom Savini's f/x work? This Ellie? Sounds quite interesting.

Top 10 Sickest Movies, which led to me seek out CM. Nice list.

http://blogs.ign.com/Horror_Brain/2006/06/29/23243

What we need is the Top 10 Dead Donkey Sickest Movies.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:40 am  Post subject: Re: Most Disturbing films you've seen

Yeah thats the one, can't find it anywhere though :watchingyou:

Good list over there, wouldn't agree with all of them but its a good starting point!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:31 pm  Post subject: Re: Most Disturbing films you've seen

The Ancient One
yellow_pages wrote:
Quote:
A L'Interieur

Really? You'd class that as disturbing? Must of watched the wrong A L'Interieur. :watchingyou:

It gave me the creeps, and in that way it was disturbing.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:42 pm  Post subject: Re: Most Disturbing films you've seen

The Ancient One
Thanks to Spud & Slayers debate about Ravenous I had to watch the film. Afterwards deciding to continue with the rest of the films burned on the same disk I happened upon possibly the most disturbing film I have ever seen:

Cannibal 2005 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0910548/

What a nasty fucked up film.

This bloke has always wanted to eat people & finds someone who wants to be eaten. Theres gay sex first, followed by graphic scenes of first the guy trying to bite the others cock off & failing, then later cutting it off with a knife, then leaving him to bleed to death in the bath followed by gutting & dismemberment followed by cooking bits of him for dinner. Grim & pefect for you gore hounds & sick flick lovers. :suicide:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:27 am  Post subject: Re: Most Disturbing films you've seen

The Devil, Probably
@ Cannibal 2005

More here:
Armin Meiwes:
http://www.crimelibrary.com/criminal_mi ... ism/9.html

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:32 am  Post subject: Re: Most Disturbing films you've seen

The Ancient One
Damn, I forgot about that bit.. after cutting off his cock they fried it & ate it together :o

:vomit:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 12:15 am  Post subject: Re: Most Disturbing films you've seen
Request Territory

Request Territory
Yeah Cannibal was a real kick in the guts.
The Girl Next Door (2007) gave me the creeps. What a twisted flick.
Flower of flesh and blood, and Mermaid in a Manhole were quite ... disturbing as well.
Doom Generation and its wicked ending made me feel akward. Same for Funny Games.
And there are Andrey Iskanov movies too. Quite disturbing I'd say.
Broken is a twisted one too. And "Neighborhood Watch" too.

Editor at https://www.horreur.com #1 french website.
Specialty : indy flicks

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 12:59 am  Post subject: Re: Most Disturbing films you've seen

Lunatic Of Gods Creation
this is one f*cked up movie Subconscious Cruelty http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0166370/

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 8:19 am  Post subject: Re:

Buried In The Backyard
tenorbass wrote:
August Underground about 2 years ago fucked with my head alot. Its not to bad anymore. People keep telling me to check out slaughtered vomit dolls but it looks a bit lame. 30 min puke scene :wacky:

August Underground is more depraved and contrived than it is disturbing. It's just not well written or well acted enough to "disturb" me. I've only genuinely been disturbed by actual snuff (OgrishForum.com etc). Watching actual beheadings and executions is "disturbing", but contrived school projects with a cursory knowledge of special FX isn't quite enough in my book.

I agree with the author on The Grudge to some degree, and would raise him the Japanese originals of Ringu and Honogurai mizu no soko kara (Dark Water) The remake of Dark Water was a joke, but the original made me wish I wasn't alone. Kairo (Pulse) isn't entirely disturbing and cools off as it progresses, but the first few times they go into that room I nearly shat myself. The original The Eye (Gin gwai) has its moments, as does Janghwa, Hongryeon (A Tale of Two Sisters). The Exorcist is still effective for clearing the living room of pesky relatives you don't want to hover, and those two twins from The Shining still give me the creeps. Irréversible had a few unnerving moments, and certain scenes stick with you from that one. I'm sure there's more but oddly enough the Asians have monopolized the movie count including the most "disturbing" scenes for me if we're talking movies and not actual snuff or live footage.

****SPOILER ALERT:****Don't read below if you haven't seen all of the better reviewed recent horrors.

-->

I would also add that the end of [REC] stayed with me for a while if we're talking movies in recent memory. That's the last place anyone wants to be was in that apartment.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:49 pm  Post subject: Re: Most Disturbing films you've seen
Request Territory

Request Territory
Obvious choice i suppose,and it wouldn't make me flinch now,but,"Henry,portrait of a serial killer"shook me up a bit when i first saw it.And can i say that,"Henry 2",which i bought recently on DVD,has a few disturbing moments too,pretty good sequel all in all.

—Frank Zappa

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:02 pm  Post subject: Re: Most Disturbing films you've seen

Demon Of The Abyss
Girl next door, never felt such a urge to turn the Tv off.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:11 am  Post subject: Re: Most Disturbing films you've seen

Skull Full Of Maggots
Okay movies that i didn't find disturbing or sickening but that give me the willies:

Nekromantik 1,
Nekromantik 2,
Lucker: The Necrophagus,
Aftermath,
Blue Holocaust,
and Love me Deadly (to a lesser extent)

I don't like it :? when people make sexy time with dead stuff, I'm just not a big fan.

That plus all of those :matrix: "August Underground" celluloid shitstains, I just found them to be random and completely unnecessary.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:56 am  Post subject: Re: Most Disturbing films you've seen

Dead But Dreaming
:o Chicken Hawk. :o
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SN1R3Rv7pC0
If this shit does not turn your stomach, you should be arrested you sick fuck.