Why not register?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 1:12 am  Post subject:

The Ancient One
Man Behind The Sun which I saw over the weekend was nasty... WWII japanese experimentation on Chinese prisoners. :o

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 3:05 pm  Post subject:

The Devil, Probably
i wanted to make topic most svarry movie you've soad, but i guess this is enough.

Maybe now it sounds kind-off funny, but the scariest movie i've ever seen, was The Blair Witch Project. In the first time, when i was younger enough, itscared, like it says, the shit out of me. No other movie made such effect till now. :freddy:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 3:20 pm  Post subject:

The Devil, Probably
cookie monster wrote:
Calvaire
http://imdb.com/title/tt0407621/
a particulary sick atmosphere

has someone link with english version? or with eng subs?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 5:44 pm  Post subject:

The Ancient One
http://forum.dead-donkey.com/viewtopic.php?t=12106

Don't expect gore though.

Last Release: The Food of the Gods (1976)
NZB: download/file.php?id=436

Coming Soon: Cat's Eye, The Uncanny, Food of the Gods 2, The Devil's Men, Studio 666.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 9:50 pm  Post subject:

Servant Of The Dead Donkey
Alien Abduction: Incident in Lake County

saw it when i was young and it left a huge scar
aliens scare the shit out of me

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 11:46 pm  Post subject:

Mummified In Barbed Wire
"ANATOMIE DE L’ENFER" english title anatomy of hell, its the first disturbing movie that came to mind

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 1:19 am  Post subject:

Mummified In Barbed Wire
Mine was Thirteen....damn little girls turn 13 and do all kinds of crazy shit scared me away from EVER EVER EVER having a daughter...seriously

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 2:17 am  Post subject:

Dead But Dreaming
Der Todesking disturbed me a lot when I first saw it.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 6:32 pm  Post subject:

Mummified In Barbed Wire
actually when I was younger I fist saw sleepaway camp and since I was younger I didnt really get the whole idea and implications of it until the very end when you see her/him with the cast face of the girl and hes standing there ass naked and they all zoom out. Gave me the creeps.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 2:12 pm  Post subject:

Buried In The Backyard
When i was 8 years old i saw The Evil Dead, my first proper horror movie.
On pirate VHS with terrible quality, sound out of sync etc..
Never been so scared in my life and i had nightmares for weeks haha.
No other movie after that have had the same impact, sadly enough..

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 6:10 pm  Post subject:

The Devil, Probably
I was pretty young (can't remember how young actually) when I first saw "Pet Sematary". We didn't really dare to watch it to the end and it was late in the night already, so we decided to go to sleep.

Me and my brother slept in a room and I was already asleep. Then my brother called our father because he was so scared that he couldn't sleep.
So they slept together in my brother's bed. Our father snored through the whole night and I wasn't able to sleep and began to think about the movie and was scared like hell - couldn't sleep the whole night.

That sucked. I will never forget that night. :(

Image Image Image Image Image Image

Next release will be: La Cité Des Entfants Perdu (1995) + Making Of (Status: working on the subtitles)
Last release was: Svengali (1931)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 12:00 am  Post subject:
Request Territory

Request Territory
Men Behind The Sun is pretty brutal, especially when viewed with the knowledge that the events depicted are not only true but were merely the tip of the iceberg and much worse things were done in real life that were not depicted in the film. Bonus points awarded for use of real child autopsy footage.

Mous's follow up film Black Sun: The Nanking massacre is also quite nasty. More of a 'film' and less of an exploitation gorefest than Men Behind The Sun it still has some very unpleasant moments (and some unintentionally hilarious ones).

I thought Slaughtered Vomit Dolls was dreadful. It's quite a grueling film to watch but thats more to do with the annoying slowed down audio and camer shaking too badly to actually see anything. It had such potential too. Even though this film features a scene in which a man saws of a bullemic womans arm, makes himself sick with the fingers and drinks his own sick, it still manages to be rubbish. Quite a feat.

Aftermath is worth a watch if you fancy seeing half an hour of a man raping a corpse in a mortuary. And who doesn't?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:28 am  Post subject:

Mod of the Living Dead
Spengler wrote:
Men Behind The Sun is pretty brutal, especially when viewed with the knowledge that the events depicted are not only true but were merely the tip of the iceberg and much worse things were done in real life that were not depicted in the film. Bonus points awarded for use of real child autopsy footage.

Mous's follow up film Black Sun: The Nanking massacre is also quite nasty. More of a 'film' and less of an exploitation gorefest than Men Behind The Sun it still has some very unpleasant moments (and some unintentionally hilarious ones).

I thought Slaughtered Vomit Dolls was dreadful. It's quite a grueling film to watch but thats more to do with the annoying slowed down audio and camer shaking too badly to actually see anything. It had such potential too. Even though this film features a scene in which a man saws of a bullemic womans arm, makes himself sick with the fingers and drinks his own sick, it still manages to be rubbish. Quite a feat.

Aftermath is worth a watch if you fancy seeing half an hour of a man raping a corpse in a mortuary. And who doesn't?

Great 1st post!

I agree with all of that, especially Slaughtered Vomit Dolls, that's a fucking dreadful film!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 6:17 pm  Post subject:

Skull Full Of Maggots
Confessional time… I was totally freaked out by Creep when I saw it in de cinema. My own fault for going first thing in the morning, complete with shaky hangover. Cinema totally empty. The Grudge came out about the same time and, again, seeing it on my own and hungover really spooked me!

The first Hostel movie disturbed me, cos I couldn't figure out why anyone would bother making such a film. It was just 'orrible. Then I quite enjoyed the second one, so go figure… I was going to cite the boob-count as a factor in that, but no, there's more gratuitous nudity in part 1. Hmm…

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:44 pm  Post subject:
Request Territory

Request Territory
Man Behind the Sun is for sure something very weird. :wacky:

But i've always been more "disturbed" by the movies with sick atmosphere, for ex. Funny Games (those fucking two guys!), Tras El Cristal and the Italian masterpiece La Casa dalle Finestre che Ridono (The House of the Laughing Windows in the US, i think).
I live in northern Italy so i know very well those locations.

The gory stuff, or even the real stuff like Traces of Death and so on, i think after 3 hours of death penalties, accidents, surgical operations you develop some kind of "coldness"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:11 am  Post subject:
Request Territory

Request Territory
faccia di spia
cannibal holocaust
mondo cane

and the new outer limits just give me the chills

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 6:12 pm  Post subject:
Request Territory

Request Territory
Hip hop locos

Bye, Bye!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 10:09 am  Post subject:

Skull Full Of Maggots
Slaughtered Vomit Dolls is pretty disturbing, more of a headache giver though with the flashing effects.
Traces of Death series is disturbing how they put such hard death metal with watching people die.
August underground aint really that disturbing, vile yes but not creepy.
Cannibal Holocaust is one of my favs, great fun an shocking!
Salo I found really disturbing, with such disgusting acts to children :S

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:28 pm  Post subject: Re: Most Disturbing films you've seen

Location: Universe -> Milky Way -> Solar System -> Earth -> Europe -> Macedonia -> Strumica
It was Rabbits by Lynch that got me, not really a horror movie, but it got me. It was just to haunting with that demon-rabbit thing , the nonsense dialog and the laughing , oh the laughing was the most disturbing part for me. :cry:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 5:41 pm  Post subject: Re: Most Disturbing films you've seen

indeeds :watchingyou:

Last edited by yellow_pages on Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.