Why not register?

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:28 pm  Post subject: Stone´s War aka War of The Dead (Post-production)

Buried In The Backyard
Image IMDB

Another finnish horror movie... and just like Dark Floors, this one has has english cast and it´s made outside of Finland in Lithuania. Why you ask?? Because Finland doesn´t support horror films... only drama gets funds :cry:

But who cares where the money comes from as long we get new horror/action movies. I sure hope this will be better than Resident Evil 2 and 3.

Directed by Marko Makilaakso, Captain Martin Stone (James Van Der Beek) is leading a finely-trained, elite platoon of American and Finnish soldiers as they attack an enemy bunker. Underestimating the enemy’s strength, they are quickly beaten back into the forest. As they try to regroup, they are suddenly attacked by the same soldiers they had just killed a few minutes earlier. Forced to flee deeper into Russian territory, they discover one of the most terrifying secrets of World War II and realize they have woken a far more deadly enemy. Death is no longer the final frontier.

CLICK HERE TO WATCH TEASER
PICTURES from the movie

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 7:19 pm  Post subject:

The Ancient One
Looks like Horrors of War, but this one even starts with an unbelievable story :p. I mean: Americans fighting side by side with the Fins in WWII? I don't think so.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 12:08 am  Post subject:

Buried In The Backyard
Slayer wrote:
Looks like Horrors of War, but this one even starts with an unbelievable story :p. I mean: Americans fighting side by side with the Fins in WWII? I don't think so.

Well, thats the problem in show bisnes... when you have to find money outside of Finland, you can´t choose your allies :wink:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 1:30 am  Post subject:

Buried In The Backyard
About dozen story boards, little backround info of this film and 10 minutes videomaterial (lots of talking, no new information):
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea ... =214212361