Why not register?

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:08 am  Post subject: Crud: Friday The 13th DVDs are crap

Buried In The Backyard
I am so pissed. Finally, an official DVD release for Friday The 13th The Series. I was looking forward to restored/remastered quality. But they are terrible. Very blurry. Almost looks like one of those public domain VHS to DVD conversions. I just rented them today at my local rental store (not Lackluster Video). This means the world will never have a good quality copy. I loved that series so.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:39 pm  Post subject: Re: Crud: Friday The 13th DVDs are crap

Will Tear Your Soul Apart
Eh, I'm not crazy about quality. Mostly because I've watched videos that practically only have 6 pixels.

Quality isn't everything. Take Bad Taste for an example.

But if you're a quality junky, just wait till the F13 movies get shown on some random HD channel, and rip them off your DVR if you have one. I don't have one, so if you do, you should upload it.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:45 am  Post subject: Re: Crud: Friday The 13th DVDs are crap

Servant Of The Dead Donkey
Chas wrote:
I am so pissed. Finally, an official DVD release for Friday The 13th The Series. I was looking forward to restored/remastered quality. But they are terrible. Very blurry. Almost looks like one of those public domain VHS to DVD conversions. I just rented them today at my local rental store (not Lackluster Video). This means the world will never have a good quality copy. I loved that series so.

Man, I am bummed to hear that--I was so excited to see these--I have a really shitty dvr copy that a friend made me of a few of them and they are so bad they are almost unwatchable--I had thought this release would be good--damn! :suicide:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:49 am  Post subject: Re: Crud: Friday The 13th DVDs are crap

Site Admin
I've come to expect this kind of shit from Paramount. They are a real ass backwards company that doesn't seem to give a damn about quality.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:47 pm  Post subject: Re: Crud: Friday The 13th DVDs are crap

Will Tear Your Soul Apart
spudthedestroyer wrote:
I've come to expect this kind of shit from Paramount. They are a real ass backwards company that doesn't seem to give a damn about quality.

true statement is true