Why not register?

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:13 am  Post subject: Most disturbing Horror Movie Scenes.

Skull Full Of Maggots
I found this topic on an old dead board and figured I would try to start it up again here, only with some extra spice. AKA ~ Pics if possible.

Basically, in your own opinions what scenes have disturbed you the most in the horror genra?
Try to limit them to 1 post at a time ^_^
Give it a little longevity if possible.

For me, my first post is going to go to....

Something about the old woman zombie screaming about the pain of being dead... really disturbed me. Maybe its because a zombie actually had a personality?

EDIT: Didnt even name the damn film... Im sure everyone knows what it is though. THIS IS A TRUE STORY THAT TAKES PLACE IN LOUISVILLE KENTUCKY.
Return of the Living Dead 2

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:21 pm  Post subject: Re: Most disturbing Horror Movie Scenes.

The Ancient One
Isn't that from part 1?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:09 pm  Post subject: Re: Most disturbing Horror Movie Scenes.

Skull Full Of Maggots
Yeah its part 1, my mistake.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:51 am  Post subject: Re: Most disturbing Horror Movie Scenes.
Request Territory

Request Territory
Something about that scene in Dead Alive when the old lady's face is falling apart into the pudding at the dinner table and she keeps eating it...Man that made me want to throw up! There's a bunch of gross shit in that movie.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:20 am  Post subject: Re: Most disturbing Horror Movie Scenes.

The Devil, Probably
Most disturbing scene for me is the brutal part from "100 Feet" where the ghost kills the young man.
It's so disgusting how his hands are turned 360° backwards and his face is punched until you can't recognize him anymore.
It didn't fit into the movie and made me feel sick. I don't like the movie at all, btw. :wacky:

Image, not the bloody part though: http://www.screamfestla.com/images2008/ ... FEET.2.jpg

Image Image Image Image Image Image

Next release will be: La Cité Des Entfants Perdu (1995) + Making Of (Status: working on the subtitles)
Last release was: Svengali (1931)

Last edited by RedVeil on Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:59 pm  Post subject: Re: Most disturbing Horror Movie Scenes.

The Ancient One
zgrade wrote:
Something about that scene in Dead Alive when the old lady's face is falling apart into the pudding at the dinner table and she keeps eating it...Man that made me want to throw up! There's a bunch of gross shit in that movie.

braindead (1992) you mean i guess...

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:59 pm  Post subject: Re: Most disturbing Horror Movie Scenes.

Skull Full Of Maggots
I have to say my least favorite and most disturbing scene in horror movie that I saw is the scene in "August Underground's Mordum" where he eats the maggot covered infant body. That one kinda made me gag a little.

I must say I wasn't a fan of those movies at all but they sure had some good gross out scenes in them.