Why not register?

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:14 am  Post subject: cant remember a title of one asian movie

Mummified In Barbed Wire
hello!

it's been a while since my last visit here, glad to see same old horror lovers on this board :twisted:

i'm looking for a one asian movie that i've watched a few years ago (but that wasn't an old movie, it was made after year 2000 or 2005 if im not wrong). i'm sure that i have it somewhere burned on cd or dvd, but after looking on all asian movies that i have i couldn't recognize the title anyway. i've also searched in this forum the word "korean" (because i think it was a korean movie), but i couldn't find anything familiar...

ok, the story is something like that: there was a crazy woman, which survived after an accident and lost her family and house, and lived in a basement of a new apartments, which was build on the place, where that accident was. and there was a new arrived tenants in this appartments (mother and boy, maybe there was a father too) and that crazy woman tooked that boy because he resembled her child. there was a dramatic ending on the roof at the end of a movie

well, could anyone help me with the title? :roll:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:40 am  Post subject: Re: cant remember a title of one asian movie

Mummified In Barbed Wire
no need for helping with title anymore, i've found it - it's called "home sweet home" :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:28 am  Post subject: Re: cant remember a title of one asian movie

The Devil, Probably
nice, a shit classic! :lol: