Why not register?

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 11:19 pm  Post subject: Die Blechtrommel / The Tin Drum (1979) (Drama) (DVDRip)

Master Of The Dead Donkey
advancedfilesize

Synopsis: Danzig, Germany, 1924. Oskar Matzerath is born with an intellect beyond his infancy. As he witnesses the hypocrisy of adulthood and the irresponsibility of society, Oskar rejects both, and, at his third birthday, refuses to grow older. Caught in a baffling state of perpetual childhood, Oskar lashes out at all he surveys with piercing screams and frantic poundings on his tin drum, while the unheeding, chaotic world marches onward to the madness and folly of World War II. Honored with the Palme d’Or at the 1979 Cannes Film Festival and the 1979 Academy Award® for Best Foreign Language film, Volker Schlöndorff’s The Tin Drum (Die Blechtrommel) is a truly visionary adaptation of Nobel laureate Günter Grass’ acclaimed novel, an unforgettable fantasia of surreal imagery, striking eroticism, and unflinching satire.

Reviews: Roger Ebert | allmovie | Rotten Tomatoes | IMDb (external reviews)

IMDb: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0078875/
IMDb Rating: 7.6/10 (5,090 votes)
Tomatometer: 70%
Awards: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0078875/awards

Directed by: Volker Schlöndorff

Cast:
David Bennent .... Oskar Matzerath
Mario Adorf .... Alfred Matzerath
Angela Winkler .... Agnes Matzerath
Katharina Thalbach .... Maria Matzerath
Daniel Olbrychski .... Jan Bronsk
Berta Drews .... Anna Koljaiczek (old)
Tina Engel .... Anna Koljaiczek (young)
Heinz Bennent .... Greff
Ernst Jacobi .... Löbsack
Andréa Ferréol .... Lina Greff
Charles Aznavour .... Sigismund Markus

<table class="quote"> <tr> <td align="right" valign="top">Title: </td> <td align="left">The Tin Drum (1979)
Die Blechtrommel</i></td></tr> <tr> <td align="right">Source: </td> <td align="left">DVD Retail / R1, NTSC / Criterion</td></tr> <tr> <td align="right">Size:</td> <td align="left">2.346.240.000 bytes (1/2 DVDR)</td></tr> <tr> <td align="right">Runtime:</td> <td align="left">02:21:53</td></tr> <tr> <td align="right">Format:</td> <td align="left">AVI - OpenDML (AVI v2.0)</td></tr> <tr> <td> </td></tr> <tr> <td> </td></tr> <tr> <td align="right">Video Codec:</td> <td align="left">XviD (xvid_encraw 1.2)</td></tr> <tr> <td align="right">Video Bitrate:</td> <td align="left">1748 kbps</td></tr> <tr> <td align="right">Resolution:</td> <td align="left">704x400</td></tr> <tr> <td align="right">Aspect Ratio:</td> <td align="left">1.76</td></tr> <tr> <td align="right">Frame rate:</td> <td align="left">23.976 fps</td></tr> <tr> <td> </td></tr> <tr> <td> </td></tr> <tr> <td align="right">Audio Codec:</td> <td align="left">AC3 (5.1 channels)</td></tr> <tr> <td align="right">Audio Bitrate:</td> <td align="left">448 kbps</td></tr> <tr> <td align="right">Sampling Rate:</td> <td align="left">48 KHz</td></tr> <tr> <td align="right" valign="top">Interleave:</td> <td align="left">96 ms (2.3 v.frames), preload=96
Split across interleaves</td></tr> <tr> <td> </td></tr> <tr> <td> </td></tr> <tr> <td align="right">Language:</td> <td align="left">German</td></tr> <tr> <td align="right" valign="top">Subtitles (SRT):</td> <td align="left">English</td></tr> <tr> <td> </td></tr> <tr> <td> </td></tr> <tr> <td align="right">SA:</td> <td align="left">B-VOP, No Qpel, No GMC, No P-Bit</td></tr> <tr> <td align="right">CQM:</td> <td align="left">Jawor's ZSM</td></tr><tr> <td> </td></tr> <tr> <td> </td></tr></table>

Screenshots:
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image

ed2k: die.blechtrommel.1979.criterion.dvdrip.xvid.ac3.6ch-[gx].avi  [2.19 Gb] [Stats]
ed2k: die.blechtrommel.1979.criterion.dvdrip.xvid.ac3.6ch-[gx].eng.srt  [70.1 Kb] [Stats]

[ Add all 2 links to your ed2k client ]

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 12:19 am  Post subject:

The Ancient One
Thanks for this, I've always wanted to see it! :beerchug:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 6:15 am  Post subject:

The Practice Girl
Location: Back in the glistening folds of Barbara Bush's Twat
Looks like I'll have to update the UEC with this one..looks better then the previous rip.Thnaks :beerchug:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 5:30 pm  Post subject:

The Ancient One
I'm surprised you'd want this in the UEC. It's not your everyday concentration camp sleeze.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 12:48 am  Post subject:

The Practice Girl
No...but it is exploitive in alot of parts....just not your normal women in concentration camp movie is all.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:06 am  Post subject:

The Ancient One
This is too arty for the UEC in my view, despite certain scenes.

But if you've already included stuff like The Night Porter or Salò then I suppose it could fit in.

Last Release: The Food of the Gods (1976)
NZB: download/file.php?id=436

Coming Soon: Cat's Eye, The Uncanny, Food of the Gods 2, The Devil's Men, Studio 666.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:50 am  Post subject:

The Practice Girl
Well this movie is already in the collection...just a different rip.It certainly doesn't measure up in terms of movies like Beast in Heat but I got a few other "artsy" productions in the collection under the nunsplitation section..as well as some in the psychotronic.Speaking of the collection...guess I should get cracking on that again....I am very far behind as far as some of the new releases goes ...even from my own group :oops: Just been to busy doing other things as of late...last update was a long time ago....I'll see what I can do as far as getting it updated over the weekend..I might have some spare time. :)