Why not register?

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 6:39 am  Post subject: National Geographic - Taboo - Sacred Pain (docu) (TVrip)

The Ancient One
Searched for the Troma movie "Viewer Discretion Advised" and look what I found. Even are a few sources for it. Sounds promising!

ed2k: (Docu)_National_Geographic_-_Taboo_-_Sacred_Pain_(English)(44m53S)Viewer_Discretion_Advised.avi  [232.99 Mb] [Stats]

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 12:27 pm  Post subject:

The Ancient One
Did a preview and it's the real deal, in english. Seams really nice. About people who seek out pain in various forms.
Should probably be added to the Shockumentary collection.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:02 am  Post subject:

Servant Of The Dead Donkey
OK , I try :)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 5:34 pm  Post subject:

The Practice Girl
Location: Back in the glistening folds of Barbara Bush's Twat
Very good Find John...Yeah..I have been lazy on the shock thread....to many other things going on in real life..plus beeing the new STR gimp of the month has got me burning th ecandle at both ends :wink: :mrgreen:
When I do get to the shoclk thread I am updating the format and such...I have noticed recently a few of the images have gotten flushed down the proverbial toilet so I am going to have to look for more,oh yeah..another thing that is going on with my life...we have adopted a baby....so this is why I haven't had as much time to get things done..the littlle shit just wants to play play play...now to those of you that would raise an eyebrow at someone such as I adopting a child..well...look at it this way....I got an 18 year old that is doing quite well and I show more love and attention to a child then i ever would an adult walking about the street.So basically like this....I hate adults but love kids...I feel some of you here can relate to this having children of your own. :wink:
Again good find John...I like the National geographic films which is why I am reformating the shock thread to Mondo,Shock and Documentrary.I may change the thread title although it is kind of heart breakign to see my little extravaganza go.So in between doing STR work,Playing daddy,and other BS(some of you know what I am talking about here with my back condition) I will get to moving on updating that monster....I got just loads and loads to add for edk links.Have a great day all...and remember one persons pile of dogshit could be another persons meal :mrgreen: :beerchug:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 3:02 pm  Post subject:

The Ancient One
Completed.

Boy this is quite grim stuff to watch. Climbing ladders with steps of razor blades, cutting holes through their own body, using a malice on their own back repeatedly and piercing every possible body part, in themselves aren't that shocking to watch. But when you know it's all done in the name of religion it get's all the more sicker IMO.

Quality is pretty good:
AVI File Details
========================================
Name.........: (Docu)_National_Geographic_-_Taboo_-_Sacred_Pain_(English)(44m53S)Viewer_Discretion_Advised.avi
Filesize.....: 232 MB (or 238,580 KB or 244,306,048 bytes)
Runtime......: 00:44:54 (80,738 fr)
Video Codec..: DivX 5.0
Video Bitrate: 622 kb/s
Audio Codec..: 0x0055(MP3) ID'd as MPEG-1 Layer 3
Audio Bitrate: 96 kb/s (48/ch, stereo) CBR
Frame Size...: 384x288 (1.33:1) [=4:3]

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 4:28 pm  Post subject:

The Practice Girl
Sounds like my kind of entertainment :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 10:53 pm  Post subject:

In Hell I Burn
..and mine ;)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 10:54 pm  Post subject:

The Ancient One
DxaKrator wrote:
Very good Find John...Yeah..I have been lazy on the shock thread....to many other things going on in real life..plus beeing the new STR gimp of the month has got me burning th ecandle at both ends :wink: :mrgreen:
When I do get to the shoclk thread I am updating the format and such...I have noticed recently a few of the images have gotten flushed down the proverbial toilet so I am going to have to look for more,oh yeah..another thing that is going on with my life...we have adopted a baby....so this is why I haven't had as much time to get things done..the littlle shit just wants to play play play...now to those of you that would raise an eyebrow at someone such as I adopting a child..well...look at it this way....I got an 18 year old that is doing quite well and I show more love and attention to a child then i ever would an adult walking about the street.So basically like this....I hate adults but love kids...I feel some of you here can relate to this having children of your own. :wink:
Again good find John...I like the National geographic films which is why I am reformating the shock thread to Mondo,Shock and Documentrary.I may change the thread title although it is kind of heart breakign to see my little extravaganza go.So in between doing STR work,Playing daddy,and other BS(some of you know what I am talking about here with my back condition) I will get to moving on updating that monster....I got just loads and loads to add for edk links.Have a great day all...and remember one persons pile of dogshit could be another persons meal :mrgreen: :beerchug:

wow...

thats was a long typing, you try to write a book? LOL! good read it was :beerchug:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 9:00 am  Post subject:

Master Of The Dead Donkey
Good find JD!
And...

DxaKrator wrote:
...now to those of you that would raise an eyebrow at someone such as I adopting a child..well...look at it this way....I got an 18 year old that is doing quite well and I show more love and attention to a child then i ever would an adult walking about the street.So basically like this....I hate adults but love kids...I feel some of you here can relate to this having children of your own. :wink:

That lucky kid! :wink: I would have loved to have a daddy like you, DXA! :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 1:42 am  Post subject:

The Practice Girl
trep wrote:
Good find JD!
And...

DxaKrator wrote:
...now to those of you that would raise an eyebrow at someone such as I adopting a child..well...look at it this way....I got an 18 year old that is doing quite well and I show more love and attention to a child then i ever would an adult walking about the street.So basically like this....I hate adults but love kids...I feel some of you here can relate to this having children of your own. :wink:

That lucky kid! :wink: I would have loved to have a daddy like you, DXA! :mrgreen:

:beerchug: