Why not register?

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 10:13 pm  Post subject: Nekromantik (1987)

Dead But Dreaming
Nekromantik.1987.DVDRip.Uncut.XviD.ODiN

This film really needs no introduction but for those unfamiliar with it, Nekromantik is German splatter master Jorg
Buttgereit's magnum opus (in my opinion at least). At it's core this is a sick necrophilia film but it's also much more
than that; Nekromantik is also a work of art.

This is the story of a loser, Rob, who works for Joe's Streetcleaning Agency and they are responsible for cleaning up the
aftermath of roadside traffic accidents. Rob steals body parts and brings them back to his disgraceful dwelling which he
shares with his fucked up girlfriend Betty. Betty loves the fact that Rob brings his 'work' home with him in the evening.
The apartment is a veritable museum of human limbs and organs. That's all fine and good but mere human bits and pieces are
nothing compared to the corpse that he manages to bring home one day after fishing it out of a swamp. Betty is thrilled
the day he comes home with the thing and they proceed to engage in one of the sickest menage-a-trois scenes ever recorded.
In addition to loving one another they quite clearly love their new roommate as well, that is until Betty ends up
leaving Rob and runs off with the corpse (take a look at Rob and you'll see she likely made the right choice of partners).
Her disappearance devastates him and what follows is an intense and sickening disintegration of the human ego as Rob is
at a complete loss and turns his anger and confusion inwards towards himself. Watch as Rob completely loses his tenuous
and fleeting grasp on reality in a 'climactic' progression of absolute madness and self-destruction.

Bathing in blood and cat guts, psychedelic necrophilia, animal killing (there's a sick scene where a farmer kills and skins
a live rabbit in graphic detail so animal lovers be warned), etc. Nekromantik promises and delivers. It's been posted many
times in the past but it was requested and it's a harsh and excellent film. The quality is nice and it has to be taken into
account that this film was originally shot on 8mm film which makes for grainy output. Buttgereit then had it enlarged to 16mm
for the final product and as a result it's not the 'cleanest' looking flick but that lends to its character and appeal.

The soundtrack is kinda interesting as well.

I found another copy of Nekro posted here in the past (http://forum.dead-donkey.com/viewtopic.php?t=7595) but it was in German with no subs I believe and it was in the LQ section. This one is German with hardcoded english subs and I believe it meets all of the criteria to be classified as HQ instead. Spud if this is a redundant post/file then don't hesitate to remove it if you want. :) Also, if anyone wants to bring it to ed2k then please be my guest. I don't have the bandwidth right now to do it myself or I would have.

My rip from the Barrel SE disc. GKnot 2-pass. Enjoy.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0093608/

Movie Size: 697.63 MB or 714,373 kB
Movie Length: 71 mins, 16 secs.
Video Codec FourCC: xvid
Video Codec: XviD MPEG-4
Video Width x Height: 544 x 352
Video FPS/Bitrate: 23.976 / 1274 kbit/s
Aspect Ratio: 16:9 (Widescreen)
Audio Codec: MPEG Layer 3
Audio Bitrate: 64 Kbit/s
Audio Channels: 2 (Stereo)
Audio Samples: 22,050 Hz
Language: German with ENGLISH hardcoded subs

LINK:
http://tracker.zaerc.com:666/download?torrent_id=5140

Last edited by ODiN on Sun Feb 19, 2006 2:01 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 12:10 am  Post subject:

Demon Of The Abyss
Quote:
Language: German with ENGLISH hardcoded subs

Do not get me wrong thanks for this nice looking rip but all that effort and to have hardcoded subs... wat a shame. Still great flick.. thanks a lot.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 1:58 am  Post subject:

Dead But Dreaming
No problem at all. If people prefer external subs then I'll do them that way in the future. :beerchug:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 3:52 am  Post subject:

The Practice Girl
Location: Back in the glistening folds of Barbara Bush's Twat
Problem is there are a lot of rips of this already..and a proper one to boot was released around a year ago here with external subs.Not knocking your work..just it becomes a point of saturation with movies like this. :wink:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 12:53 am  Post subject:
Request Territory

Request Territory
Thanks a lot for this. Looks like a really good film! :beerchug:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 2:06 am  Post subject:

Will Tear Your Soul Apart
is there anyone still on this download?????? Thanks, Bip. :eatthis:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 2:57 am  Post subject:
Request Territory

Request Territory
Thanks!!!!

;D