Why not register?

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 4:24 pm  Post subject: Lovesick Dead (2001)

In Hell I Burn

Plot Outline:Every night Midori Fukada is plagued by a frightening dream. Stained blood-red by the sunset, Midori stands in front of a disturbing building. She is getting her fortune read. Then a dark silhouette draws near her. Midori always wakes up just as she is about to see his face.

Midori has just transferred high schools and returned to the town she lived in as a young girl. As she is going to school on her first day, she discovers the building from her dream and has an ominous flashback. A concerned voice calls out to her - it is her class president, Suzue. When Midori arrives at school she notices that a childhood friend, Ryusuke Shibayama, is also in her class. They are both happy to see each other after such a long time.

Astrology, tarot and other kinds of fortune telling for romance are very popular among the girls at this high school. Tamayo is in love with Kotaro, the most popular boy in class, and worries that he might like the new transfer student more. Tamayo decides to get her fortune read by a street fortuneteller she heard about from a friend. However, after learning her fortune she commits suicide, slitting her throat with a box-cutter. The reason for her suicide becomes a hot topic at the school due to a rumor about "the beautiful boy fortuneteller" - a young boy who wraps himself in black clothing that is so beautiful it makes your heart stop - and his curse.

After this incident, strange things start happening around Midori that she can't understand. Her mother Kazuko spends all day scrubbing at a stain in the bathtub and Suzue, who is naturally in love with Kotaro as well, has her fortune told and starts behaving strangely. Also, Midori's childhood friend Ryusuke was her sole emotional support.

~Film Info~

Quote:
Directed by..........: Kazuyuki Shibuya
Release Year.........: 2001
Country..............: Japan
SPFX.................: n/a
With.................: Kumiko Akiyoshi, Mao Asami, Satou Naoko, Risa Goto, Shuntaro Hani

Runtime..............: 01:34:58
Size.................: 700 MB
Resolution...........: 560x304
Bitrate..............: 907 kb/s
Audio................: MP3 115 kb/s VBR

Genre................: Horror
IMDb Rating..........: n/a
Movie Information....: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0450497/
Size.................: 700.40 MB (734,421,512 bytes)

Language.............: Japanese
Subs.................: English srt

:wacky: ZuZu are fast becoming the bomb asian rip wise, this being another great feather in their cap alongside
(Adrenaline.Drive.1999.DVDRip.DivX.AC3-zuzu - Hebi.ichigo.2003.dvdrip.zuzu - Hellish.Love.1972.dvdrip.zuzu - L'amant.Ryuichi.Hiroki.2004.dvdrip.zuzu - Street.of.Joy.1974.dvdrip.zuzu - Tokyo.Gomi.Onna.zuzu - Zoo.2004.dvdrip.zuzu)
massive thanks really enjoying your stuff guys

posted on usenet @ alt.binaries.multimedia.horror

~NZB Download~

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 6:23 pm  Post subject:

Site Admin
Neat, thanks for bringing it over :)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 7:32 pm  Post subject:

Lunatic Of Gods Creation
Thanks theNomad :beerchug:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 3:42 am  Post subject:
Request Territory

Request Territory
OMG. This is what I'd been looking for! I'm very new at this, but I hope someone could make a suggestion.

I managed to track down alt.binaries.multimedia.horror through Free Agent but I can't find that film in this newsgroup. I tried the NZB Download link and it's no longer working.

I guess it's a case of 'You missed the train, mate'? Where else could I go? I'd be happy to get just the srt file alone as it's what I need most.

Thanks.