Why not register?

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2003 12:53 pm  Post subject: Q-winged serpent

The Devil, Probably
Well the response from the private headstarts was sooooooo overwhelming I might as well give it one last chance public....
(Don't feel passed - it was a short list,and I skipped those who are in the process spreading/releasing stuff themselves)

Synopsis:
It's another monstrous day in New York City where window washers have their heads bitten off, topless sunbathers are plucked from rooftops, bloody body parts rain onto the streets and small-time crook Jimmy Quinn (Michael Moriarty of LAW & ORDER, in a performance Entertainment Weekly calls ?deliriously intense?) discovers a humongous nest in the spire of The Chrysler Building. Meanwhile, an NYPD detective (David Carradine) investigates a series of ritual sacrifice murders that may have unleashed a giant flying Aztec Serpent God into the skies of Manhattan. Its name is Quetzalcoatl, but just call it Q? that's all you'll have time to say before it tears you apart!

Q.Winged.Serpent.Nose4weirdShit.avi

http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0084556/

But this one is WAY more informative :
http://www.badmovies.org/movies/q/

Last edited by ohgodnotanotherone on Sun Sep 14, 2003 8:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2003 1:04 pm  Post subject:

Mummified In Barbed Wire
'private headstarts' ?? Excuse my ignorance, but I'm a bit confused here and could be talking complete crap, but are there some movies being shared amongst a select few and not being posted on here?? :roll:

P.S. Thanks for this, looks really good 8)

--

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2003 1:11 pm  Post subject:

The Devil, Probably
Well excuse meeeee......
:matrix:
With my bandwidth you just can't pull the odd dozen at the same time; it would take two weeks....

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2003 1:22 pm  Post subject:

Mummified In Barbed Wire
LoL, what's with the attitude? I was only asking a question, I wasn't trying to insinuate anything, sorry if it came across that way. But I was just curious about what you said. I was just wondering if there were some movies that never see the light of day here on hhah, but are shared amongst a select few?...

8)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2003 1:30 pm  Post subject:

The Devil, Probably
Man relax.......
Yes, a few members do the odd occasional ONE OR TWO movies 'private', and often public afterwards....big deal - it's mostly obscure stuff.......
Trust me if I had cabin fever for you now,you would have it tommorrow.....

look at that - already a leech jumped this file :evil:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2003 1:51 pm  Post subject:

Mummified In Barbed Wire
ohgodnotanotherone wrote:

Was that comment aimed at me? I certainly hope not. I just ripped and released 'Troll' here on hhah (not internally to a few mates), and I had a few other releases lined up very soon aswell, which I am now having second thoughts on.

Relax? calling me a leech? All because I was curious and asked a simple question, Geez, I think it's you who needs to relax here.

I'll give you a quick example.......I have a DVD of 'Rare/obscure movie', that hasn't been ripped before' I decide to Rip that movie, stick it in my share, and give friends Tom, Dick & Harry the hash for it so they can download it. I don't release it to the public, and Tom, Dick & Harry are happy, because they now have that 'rare/obscure movie' that no one else does. I just think that's a little unfair, and that's just my personal opinion. Of course it's your bandwidth and you can do whatever you please with it, but the way eMule works, the more people downloading a certain file, the quicker it spreads, because everyone shares it amongst themselves. Sharing it between 3 people, or sharing it between 20 people really makes no difference to you, and in theory, it should actually spread the movie faster ;)

Anyway, thanks again for this movie, and I will be *clicking* it soon :lol:

--

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2003 2:26 pm  Post subject:

Mod of the Living Dead
Buckethead wrote:

Was that comment aimed at me? I certainly hope not. I just ripped and released 'Troll' here on hhah (not internally to a few mates), and I had a few other releases lined up very soon aswell, which I am now having second thoughts on.

Relax? calling me a leech? All because I was curious and asked a simple question, Geez, I think it's you who needs to relax here.

I'll give you a quick example.......I have a DVD of 'Rare/obscure movie', that hasn't been ripped before' I decide to Rip that movie, stick it in my share, and give friends Tom, Dick & Harry the hash for it so they can download it. I don't release it to the public, and Tom, Dick & Harry are happy, because they now have that 'rare/obscure movie' that no one else does. I just think that's a little unfair, and that's just my personal opinion. Of course it's your bandwidth and you can do whatever you please with it, but the way eMule works, the more people downloading a certain file, the quicker it spreads, because everyone shares it amongst themselves. Sharing it between 3 people, or sharing it between 20 people really makes no difference to you, and in theory, it should actually spread the movie faster ;)

--

Calm down.
Look at it this way, you have movie x and share it with tom dick and harry so that when you decide to release it everybody instantly sees 3 or 4 FULL sources.
Besides, you're stealing the movie it's not like you have a right to it!!

I'm leeching this now, cheers ;)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2003 2:37 pm  Post subject:

The Devil, Probably
Buckethead wrote:

--

Misinterpretation of misinterpretation on misi.....etc..

You know wars started over less than this :twisted:

When I said leech I meant some dude called vwfrx[acf][hhah]

No offense ; but the theory (like most theories) stinks in that it assumes ideal settings ; my damn mule frequently sends out parts to people I already send to others- by keeping the initial group small this double sending is kept to a minimum....

Still waiting for a mod that manually manage wich chunk to send :roll:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2003 2:57 pm  Post subject:

Mummified In Barbed Wire
Misinterpretation of misinterpretation on misi.....etc..

You know wars started over less than this :twisted:

When I said leech I meant some dude called vwfrx[acf][hhah]

No offense ; but the theory (like most theories) stinks in that it assumes ideal settings ; my damn mule frequently sends out parts to people I already send to others- by keeping the initial group small this double sending is kept to a minimum....

Still waiting for a mod that manually manage wich chunk to send :roll:

Yeah, sorry if I came across the wrong way, I was just curious ;) If you want to share a few movies between a few friends, then of course that's your business. I was just wondering if the general public here on hhah were missing out on some good rare/obscure movies that were being shared amongst a handful of you, and to never be posted here, that was all. ;)

I supposed the theory of the more people downloading, the faster it spreads does really depend on ideal settings. for instance, with Troll, I had to pump out over 4Gb before the first person completed the file, which is far from perfect. I do realise that sharing a file amongst a few others to get a few full sources, before releasing is a good idea.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2003 5:55 pm  Post subject:

Site Admin
@Buckethead, Ohgod is a very good releaser, see the tags Nose4weirdshit . I believe he is trying to get this thing pre-spread ("headstart" ;) ), so in the long run he doesn't keep sending out the same parts. I understood what you were asking anyways :)

Oh and lots of people on this board are very anal about leech mods now that emule announces everytime one is suspected or blocked. You'll just have to ignore them when that kind of banter starts up :)

@ohgo, he clearly stated he wasn't sure about what you meant by private headstart, no need to be snappy ;)

Anything off topic now gets sliced, no more bumping for unrelated matters please ;)

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2003 6:58 pm  Post subject:

Mummified In Barbed Wire
click

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2003 12:59 pm  Post subject:

The Ancient One
@ohgod thanks for this release *click*

<a href="https://forum.dead-donkey.com/viewtopic.php?t=7143" target="_blank">Giallo Collection</a>

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2003 6:02 pm  Post subject:

The Devil, Probably
First serious inquiry : so how far are things standing, 1 hour before I'm gonna put this on hold for a few days *?

Not good I'd imagine - damn fusion is spreading to thin & wide...
On top of that I see 2 certifiable leeches....they'll unshare the minute they're finished.......mark my word on that....
The infuriating thing is one of those two is quite ahead...another WAS quite ahead....but I think he quit the file ( GOOD !)

Anyway this pauze will force sharing .....

With the naked eye roughly estimating 70 - 80 % covered with the guys furthestahead at about 60 %

???

*trust me I got me reason :twisted:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2003 6:09 pm  Post subject:

The Devil, Probably
exact 50%

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2003 9:40 pm  Post subject:

The Ancient One
138MB so far

<a href="https://forum.dead-donkey.com/viewtopic.php?t=7143" target="_blank">Giallo Collection</a>

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2003 6:50 pm  Post subject:

Blood Sucking Freak
219 Mb

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2003 6:53 pm  Post subject:

The Devil, Probably
467 MB

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2003 7:33 pm  Post subject:

The Devil, Probably
wargand wrote:
467 MB

ditto :)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2003 10:53 pm  Post subject: