Why not register?

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2003 6:47 am  Post subject: Scarecrow Slayer (2003)

Mummified In Barbed Wire

http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0353984/

Plot:

This is a sequel to the horror film scarecrow.
Farmer Caleb (Tony Todd) has a creepy scarecrow in his field and local boys Karl (David Castro) and Dave (Brett Erickson) are eager to get their hands on the legendary creature. The unfamiliar movements from the field startle the farmer and he thinks it is the Scarecrow come to life. He shoots the mystery figure unknown to him that it is Dave. The Scarecrow becomes possessed by Dave's soul, bringing him to life, and he immediately sets off on an adventure to attack all those that made his life miserable and to get closer to the woman he loves - Mary (Nicole Kingston). Be prepared to be thrilled and tormented a second time around as the Scarecrow sets off to destroy the town, kill more helpless citizens and kidnap the woman he wants to make his bride - but is Mary strong enough to fight the evil creature alone?

Genre: Action/Fantasy/Horror 
Video Codec: XViD
Runtime: 90 Min
Video: ~948kbps
Audio Format: ~192kbps 2ch AC3
Aspect Ratio: 1.333:1
Frame Size: 512x384
Framerate: 23.976fps

ed2k: Scarecrow.Slayer.2003.DVDRip.XViD.TmN.avi  [701.94 Mb] [Stats]

<FONT COLOR="#00ffff"><B>I've gotta brand new combine harvester.
</B></FONT><B>

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2003 8:57 am  Post subject:

Dead But Dreaming
This was actually already posted by Satan in the "Scarecrow.2002.DVDRiP.XViD-TWiST" post: HERE.

And since the movie sucks big time I wonder if it really needed another post - but anyway, no probs Soiled Panties.

PS - Info about SCARECROW 3 - SCARECROW GONE WILD!

COMING in MARCH 02, 2004

(TAKEN from CREATURE CORNER: That?s why it comes as no surprise that the psychopathic Scarecrow is coming back for thirds in another quickie sequel. Apparently somebody out there is watching these movies. Damned if I know who they are but some of you most assuredly are.

Taking a cue from Jason who visited scenic Manhattan in his eighth outing and the Leprechaun who ventured to Las Vegas for his third, the Scarecrow franchise is obviously looking for both a change of venue and a gimmick to reel in viewers. Well, get ready. It?s Scarecrow Gone Wild! You won?t believe how low this franchise will go! Yep, the Scarecrow leaves that dirty old cornfield behind for sunnier pastures. It?s surf, sand, and slashing as ?college mischief spirals out of control unleashing a horrifying Scarecrow who terrorizes a resort town during Spring Break.? Hey, if nothing else it should at least provide us with some gratuitous nudity.

However, there is something that should make this particular outing noteworthy. Well, at least as noteworthy as an ultra low budget slasher movie about a murderous scarecrow hacking up bikini babes can get. Scarecrow Gone Wild will star mixed martial arts superstar and former WWE wrestler Ken Shamrock. The ultimate fighter, last seen getting his butt whipped big time in the UFC octagon, is getting top billing in this sequel and will most likely be the only member of the cast who isn?t a total unknown. This isn?t Shamrock?s first acting gig as he previously starred in an atrocious 1998 martial arts flick called Champions. Hopefully he?s picked up a few acting tips since then or at least developed the ability to read a line off a cue card convincingly. What role ?the world?s most dangerous man? will play in the slasher sequel hasn?t been announced yet but hopefully there?s going to be a scene where he tries to make the Scarecrow tap out to the anklelock.)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2003 9:00 am  Post subject:

Mod of the Living Dead
Part one was very bad, but still better in every respect than the sequel.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2003 9:17 am  Post subject:

Mummified In Barbed Wire
I didnt look in the Scarecrow.2002 post. Anyway its got its own page now complete with picture and all that audio and video information that everyone likes so much. This movie deserves it -gonna be a classic some day! Or am I making excuses to cover my ignorance. :roll:

<FONT COLOR="#00ffff"><B>I've gotta brand new combine harvester.
</B></FONT><B>