In Hell I Burn
Thanks for the reshare Karst :D

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 10:11 pm  Post subject:
Request Territory

Request Territory
Can somebody reshare the movie?? :) It would be great, thanks! :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:52 pm  Post subject:

Demon Of The Abyss
ed2k: Mark.Of.The.Devil.1970.Full.Uncut.DVDRip.XviD-GrimRippers.avi  [697.72 Mb] [Stats]

here it goes

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:12 am  Post subject:
Request Territory

Request Territory
:beerchug:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:21 pm  Post subject: Re: Mark of the Devil (Full Uncut) (1970)
Request Territory

Request Territory
It was a truly horrific film for it’s time. But released to the public there were several cuts to it and also they tried to combine the two actress parts of Gaby Fuchs and Doris Von Danwitz in the cut film version. Gaby Fuchs already had experience as a horror film actress and was featured as one of the women who was put on the rack and had the soles of her bare feet scorched by Albino’s henchman with a red hot branding iron. In an interview with sexy Gaby she had revealed that before that scene was filmed she already was secured on the rack nude with neck stock and the four actors enjoyed taking turns torture-tickling her bare feet; not in the script and not an act. She remarked “I certainly didn’t expect it and my feet are ticklish but I realized since I wanted this part I had no choice at this point but to endure all four men tickling my bare feet until I almost lost my mind.” Doris Von Danwitz on the other hand had her rack scene cut out where before her feet were scorched Albino pricked her toes and soles with a sharp pick as she screamed. A henchman for Albino then held her slender ankle and scorched her very erotic and high arched sole to her hysterical wailing and teeth barring as a truly intense torture scene. I would have loved to see both my first and second wives in the place of Von Danwitz getting their feet scorched as they both turned out to be cocksuckers appearing in fellatio films of the 1970’s. I often wonder if Gaby Fuchs and Doris Von Danwitz had husbands or boyfriends and what they thought of these two scenes and If I were one of them I would have gotten really twisted out. I wonder where I can download the fully uncut version of this film.