Why not register?

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:21 pm  Post subject: The Toxic Avenger II (1989)

The Ancient One
ImageImageImageImage

--- File Information ---                                                            
File Size: 733,466,624

--- Video Information ---
Codec: XviD 1.0.2
Duration: 1:35:20
Resolution: 640x480 [1.333:1]
Frames Per Second: 23.976
Video Bitrate (kbps): 888
Quality Factor (bits/pixel)/frame: 0.121"

--- Audio Information ---
Audio Codec: 0x0055 MPEG-1 Layer 3
Audio Sample Rate (Hz): 48000
Audio Bitrate(kbps): 128
Audio Bitrate Type: VBR
Audio Channel Count: 2

Quote:
Plot: The Toxic Avenger is lured to Tokyo, Japan by the evil corporation Apocalypse Inc. So while the Toxic Avenger is fighting crime in Tokyo, Apocalypse Inc. spread evil in Tromaville.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0098503/

ed2k: The.Toxic.Avenger.2.CUT.1989.DVDRip.XviD.avi  [699.49 Mb] [Stats]

Grabbed this off suprnova many moons.

This version is CUT.

Last edited by BadBugs on Sun Mar 30, 2008 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 2:41 am  Post subject:

Master Of The Dead Donkey
Quote:
The only uncut version of this film is available on VHS in Japan. All other releases (including US "Director's Cut" DVD) contain less violence and gore. It also exists on Japanese DVD totally uncut - cat. # BBBF - 1646.

Quote:
The current American release of The Toxic Avenger DVD trilogy, called THE TOX BOX, contains the uncut version of The Toxic Avenger, Part II. This Director's Cut DVD version contains all the aforementioned cut scenes and includes an alternate audio commentary by Lloyd Kaufman.

I was always confused as to which toxic was released uncut only in the Tox Box limited edition, guess this is the one (I thought it was part 3 though), just checked again... so any confirmation on the unrated status for this rip? if it's from the "unrated" director's cut edition previous to the TOX BOX pack it's rated, missing several gore shots... if it's from the Tox box edition we're fine (taking in consideration it's hardly from the japanese DVD).

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 2:48 am  Post subject:

The Ancient One
Tell me what to look for & times & I'll check.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 2:55 am  Post subject:

I'll be in debt as far as timing, but whenever you have time you can check a couple key scenes from the following:

* The wheelchair death is gorier and quite longer. He squeezes his body till his intestines burst out of his stomach (along with buckets of blood). Then Toxie takes the wheelchair, picks it up and thorws it aside.
* The villain who gets choked with the vine and has roses shoved into his eye shockets is gorier and longer. It shows Toxie choking him more and also blood squirting out his neck (he also spits out blood) and it also shows Toxie shoving the roses in his eyes.
* A gorier version of the scene when Toxie punches the Blackvillain's face in showing blood run down his face and also his body droping to the ground, showing what's left of his head.
* When Toxie bashes the two villains; heads off, it usually cuts to them dancing; in the uncut print their bodies first drop to the ground, causing blood to splash out of their necks (and it also shows toxie tearing hair from their scalps!)
* The Indian villain's death shows Toxie tearing his ears off his head
* Toxie chases down 3 rapists and kills 2; in the R-rated version the 3rd one (a woman) is never shown. In the uncut print he chases her to a radio station where he shoves cords, microphones in her body
* A scene showing Toxie and the japenese chick playing a game.
* A new scene of Toxie complaning that everyone in Japan is staring at him.
* Two fights scenes are added. One between two warriors (one gets crushed by Toxie's foot and the other gets thrown on some stand) and a japanese dragqueen who keeps trying to rape Roxie

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 3:01 am  Post subject:

The Ancient One
The wheelchair death doesnt show that & thats all I checked so I guess this isnt what you wanted & thus its cut :(

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 3:17 am  Post subject:

Shoot² :/
I wish there was a rip of the toxic box version (or chance of), troma fans don't deserve a rated toxie, and I'm a proud one goddamnit.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 3:22 am  Post subject:

The Ancient One
I've had this rip for 6 or 7 years now & only released it after gigantibyte verified/posted the unverified rip for the collection as this was far superior quality. Unfortunately most of these Tromas are only available from US websites & the postage costs as much as the DVD so I won't be buying any to rip but maybe somebody else has it already?
Seems that most of the Troma fans cant rip & that I dropped lucky on these being decent rips :D

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 3:32 am  Post subject:

Yep, my hopes also rely on somebody who's already a happy owner of the Tox Box edition, which I believe is sold out btw?! not sure...

Don't even mention buying from US websites, I'm traumatized, or would it be TROMAtized? (ha ha). On top of paying most of the times double the price of the dvd worth of shipping I also have a chance of getting my stuff retained at customs and having to pay 60% over product price PLUS shipping in order to have it, so you can imagine how tricky it gets, you REALLY REALLY have to think about what you'll wanna buy.

Anyways, will be waiting for a willing troma fan with mad skillz on ripping that can bring this on. :wink:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 3:38 am  Post subject:

The Ancient One
Hadn't thought of that, import duty :o

Man, this world is Tax Tax Tax :evil:

A friend in canada spent $64 (£32) sending me 2 baseball bats & a few goodies & if she'd not stated on the ticket it was a birthday present I'd have had to pay too. Grrrrrraaaaaahhhhhhh :googley:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:51 am  Post subject: Re: The Toxic Avenger II (1989)
Request Territory

Request Territory
koo

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 9:31 am  Post subject: Re: The Toxic Avenger II (1989)
Request Territory

Request Territory
koo

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 2:23 pm  Post subject: Re: The Toxic Avenger II (1989)

The Ancient One
Are you a pigeon?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 3:34 pm  Post subject: Re: The Toxic Avenger II (1989)

haha!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 4:02 pm  Post subject: Re: The Toxic Avenger II (1989)

The Ancient One
Edited the first post to state the fact its CUT!

Uncut rip coming soon :D

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 7:59 pm  Post subject: Re: The Toxic Avenger II (1989)

man, I've been fighting for this rip for like 5 years... I even tried to buy the damn box in a local import dvds shop but they ran out of it very quickly.

:beerchug:

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 11:27 am  Post subject: Re: The Toxic Avenger II (1989)
Request Territory

Request Territory
If the rip won't come out until Fall maybe I'll do one from the Tox Box.

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 1:21 pm  Post subject: Re: The Toxic Avenger II (1989)

When it's fall in Hungary? :D

Btw, I wonder if the part 2 from the new toxic avenger collection (7 disc) is the unrated one... I might grab that later this year, but I saw a video review of sorts and it looks a little cheap for my taste :/ I'm not a huge fan of having just the discs to begin with, I'd prefer a thin case at least with cover art for each individual dvd and everything, but on top of that the art for the box looks awful... the box itself has just like a radioactive symbol on the front... anyway... I'm just blabling here.